• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Whale Wars

ROID

A D M I N I S T R A T O R
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
why hasn't someone sunk that ship yet ?

They just troll around and harass fisherman

Why have I watched 5 episodes of this dumb show ??

I'm addicted to boredom

I dont understand why these foreign ships haven't sunk their dumb asses yet.

That fat man captain doesnt do shit.

I dont want anyone to get hurt really but I hope that dumb fuck does something stupid and the ship sinks. He just doesnt seem like much of a seamen, neither does his "crew" for that matter.

Whale wars is gay.

To me its funny. They have 0 right to do any of that shit btw. One day a Jap ship is going to sink their asses for certain. Hopefully fatso dies and they use his corpse as a flotation device until the coast guard gets there.

They will sell his blubber for twice as much as they get for whale blubber

I'm gonna have intercourse with a whale today at seaworld

I'm gonna have intercourse with a whale today at seaworld

Just remember that when you're doing the whale from behind to yell out a dolphin's name.

Make sure the whale is grey. Not black and white.

Is that all funded by Green Peace? If so that is a money pit.

IML Gear Cream!
any real capt worth his salt would be joining in on the harpoon action . . whales are retarded pests, and in the very least deserve a grizzly death

any real capt worth his salt would be joining in on the harpoon action . . whales are retarded pests, and in the very least deserve a grizzly death

Are you really that bad ass, Cap'n? Do you really kill whales using grizzly bears?

". . . from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I throw my last bear at thee."

I actually seen part of that show the other night at someones house, and saw a part where the whaling ship was in the process of harpooning a whale. She knew what was happening to her, and was looking at the cameras before it happened like "Why isn't anyone helping me?"
Whaling is sick, but these little fuckers following them around are a bunch of pussies. "Oh look we threw stinky butter on you, lol" :jerkit:

Are you really that bad ass, Cap'n? Do you really kill whales using grizzly bears?

". . . from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I throw my last bear at thee."

stop drop and roll ain't gonna help in Hell DOMS :coffee:

I would slap a killer whale in the face and be like " What's up ?? "

I would rape a sperm whale with a dolphin wrapped in a giant squid, then detonate the C4 rammed up the squids arse . . absolute poetry!

IML Gear Cream!
I'm surprised the japs haven't 'mistaken' this guy for a whale and harpooned the shit out of him yet.

werd! looks like Saney's retarded Uncle "Touchy-Feelie" :roflmao:

Having been in the Navy it's pathetic watching those Earth muffins scramble around on deck like a bunch of pollywogs just shit of of a toads ass.....

These folks could save a bunch of money by selling the boats and helicopter, buying a mini sub, a seaplane and hiring a handful of ex-Navy Seals to destroy the Japs props....I'd shell out for Pay-Per-View for that action.....

I agree. The show is stupid and these hippies need a torpedo sent their way, but I do feel bad for the whales. They really are amazing creatures that few people will ever see and we should respect a little

You can't deny that the Ady Gil stealth boat looks badass, it's just too bad they have earthmuffins working on that thing instead of some Ex-Navy Seal mercs....

I agree. The show is stupid and these hippies need a torpedo sent their way, but I do feel bad for the whales. They really are amazing creatures that few people will ever see and we should respect a little

An Alaskan fishing boat can catch and process 500 TONS of pollok a day, don't they count? I like whales fine, I just don't like these guys.

I actually seen part of that show the other night at someones house, and saw a part where the whaling ship was in the process of harpooning a whale. She knew what was happening to her, and was looking at the cameras before it happened like "Why isn't anyone helping me?"
Whaling is sick, but these little fuckers following them around are a bunch of pussies. "Oh look we threw stinky butter on you, lol" :jerkit:

You would think a whale would be smart enough and athletic enough to know it was in trouble, and get out of it.

You can't deny that the Ady Gil stealth boat looks badass, it's just too bad they have earthmuffins working on that thing instead of some Ex-Navy Seal mercs....

Really? SEAL mercenaries? I was stationed in Coronado in the early 70s, and was home based with SEAL Team one, I can't imagine a SEAL joining up with such a pack of nit-wits and pussies.

Really? SEAL mercenaries? I was stationed in Coronado in the early 70s, and was home based with SEAL Team one, I can't imagine a SEAL joining up with such a pack of nit-wits and pussies.
Oh please everyone has their price....they could have hired a couple UDT guys instead of buying another boat and used them to dive under and place charges on those ships.....bang over with, no more fooling with rancid butter..

Has the Ady Gil made an attempt at the world speed record yet ? That's what was mentioned on whale wars for the reason the boat was built.

On the show it also said that the boat only cost 3 million to build. 3 million is a lot but it seems a boat with that purpose would cost more.

I wonder what kind of power plant the any gil has ?

Can I google this and get all the answers ? YES

Am I going to ? NO

Back