• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Starting Rapid Fat Loss as Cat1 w/ refeed concerns.

vietgoboi

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Started my PSMF on 6/3 and before going further. (My activities 2 full body, 3 fasted LISS cardio) CAT 1, male, 15% ish

Lyle recommend 11-12 days of RFL w/ follow-up of 2-3 days of refeed.

I am currently conflicted with 5 hr refeed, is this just for Cat 2 individuals?

Can I adjust my Cat 1 RFL to 6 day of RFL w/ 5 hr refeed? If there no benefit here, I won't go through with it.

Any example set-up I can follow by? Thank you. :geewhiz:

What do these abbreviations mean? In my opinion a refeed meal is a must for any fat loss program. Your hormones are being supressed with the calorie restriction and it's counter productive to ignore that and let it go by not refeeding.

RFL = Rapid Fat Loss

Its a protocol by Lyle McDonald that is a short term crash diet based on the PSMF (Protein Sparing Modifed Fast).

The diet is separated by different categories of dieters, based on their bodyfat percentages and activity levels.

As a Cat1 dieter, you arent advised to take the diet any longer than 2-3 weeks, and I do not THINK you get a refeed. Not sure though, I will pull it back out.

vietgoboi, as a category I dieter, you go straight through to the end, then do your refeed all at once for two days before taking a full diet break.

WeightGainNet, go to lyle's site bodyrecomposition and check out "rapid fat loss".

Back