IronMag Research Chems

Boldenone propionate,Boldenone cypionate

Jamaican Rude Boy

Rep Points

Boldenone propionate,Boldenone cypionate

I have been hear'n abot alot of people either Love EQ for bulk'n ,I also hear the complaints about the length of time for EQ to " kick in " ( about 4 or 5 weeks )but the complaint I hear maybe the most is that I can see no gains after wait'n that long. I think maybe because of that people will use Deca in place of EQ. In reality Deca and EQ are not close to bein the same compound nor act'n the same way in my opinion. In read'n these kinda post alot I never see much talk about the options of Boldenone propionate and Boldenone cypionate. Both esters are typical of the normal behavior of each in terms of half life and would seem to me to be logical solution to the some of the EQ complaints. Has anyone ever used these ?

Peace and Love
    I present you with the gift of my PAIN as I rain down punch after kick after knee after elbow over and over and over again bring excitment to tha very fiber of my DNA, as my ears records tha sounds of bones snap'n and lungs collapse'n ,organs being SLOWLY turned into a very special jelly to tease my taste buds at tha very thought of tha smell of blood that will change tha color of his eyes from white to that glossy delicious deep intestinal red color. This and more I claim from each victim or new toy as I have come to think of them lately.I feel tha power of tha Voodoo all my Jamaican and Zulu forefathers died to keep secret and pass into me. This is my birthright, my gift if you will. I am tha VooDoo child, tha dream and tha nightmare, Tha villian and tha hero,tha bringer and tha destroyer.I am tha unwalkable road,I am tha unswimable ocean, tha unclimbable mountain, tha storm that there is no shelter to protect you from, I am tha final thought. You ask why am I like this...................... Because violence keeps me calm MUTHAFUCKA !!!!! I am tha muthafuck'n Serial Killa and I can smell your blood from here,Too hard for your Momma, Too hip for your Daddy Fuck Milk, Got TREN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep Points

There was a thread on here a couple of weeks ago about someone trying short ester EQ. I think he had to stop because the injects were so painful.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dusters View Post
    There was a thread on here a couple of weeks ago about someone trying short ester EQ. I think he had to stop because the injects were so painful.
    yes i did and ever again the pain was unbearable

Jamaican Rude Boy

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dsskid View Post
    yes i did and ever again the pain was unbearable
    I've never got it from my source and it was painful. GP huh ? I've heard a lot of folks say GP short ester products are painful.

Peace and Love
    I present you with the gift of my PAIN as I rain down punch after kick after knee after elbow over and over and over again bring excitment to tha very fiber of my DNA, as my ears records tha sounds of bones snap'n and lungs collapse'n ,organs being SLOWLY turned into a very special jelly to tease my taste buds at tha very thought of tha smell of blood that will change tha color of his eyes from white to that glossy delicious deep intestinal red color. This and more I claim from each victim or new toy as I have come to think of them lately.I feel tha power of tha Voodoo all my Jamaican and Zulu forefathers died to keep secret and pass into me. This is my birthright, my gift if you will. I am tha VooDoo child, tha dream and tha nightmare, Tha villian and tha hero,tha bringer and tha destroyer.I am tha unwalkable road,I am tha unswimable ocean, tha unclimbable mountain, tha storm that there is no shelter to protect you from, I am tha final thought. You ask why am I like this...................... Because violence keeps me calm MUTHAFUCKA !!!!! I am tha muthafuck'n Serial Killa and I can smell your blood from here,Too hard for your Momma, Too hip for your Daddy Fuck Milk, Got TREN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Supermans Daddy View Post
    I've never got it from my source and it was painful. GP huh ? I've heard a lot of folks say GP short ester products are painful.

Peace and Love
    will i have the prop from gp and put it in my leg and ass and no pain at all .bro the sust 270 was painless to from gp but gen-shi sust 250 is painful a bit. just that EQ2 from gp killed me bro

Jamaican Rude Boy

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dsskid View Post
    will i have the prop from gp and put it in my leg and ass and no pain at all .bro the sust 270 was painless to from gp but gen-shi sust 250 is painful a bit. just that EQ2 from gp killed me bro
    interest'n

Peace and Love

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I've heard many horror stories from pain on bold prop. Never tried it and dont think i will

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

This is a very interesting topic. I personally love EQ it dosent do shit for me personally as far as any size but it makes me ravenous hungry and crazy vascular. For me anyway its just a nice addition to a stack that already does the other things I want. It generally is a little on the slow side for effects which makes me wonder if the shorter esters would really be of benefit maybe by a few days but IMO whats a few days if its painless injects?
    World Domination = TREN

Jamaican Rude Boy

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    I've heard many horror stories from pain on bold prop. Never tried it and dont think i will
    I heard some things myself , most common " It's like winny X10 ",but I've never experienced that and I gotta admit I don't do well with painfulinjects still after all these years. But I must admit that as far as EQ prop makes me vein up like I've got waterhose's under my skin much quicker than Bold Und, or Bold Cyp. I've experimented with EQ Cyp and I 've enjoyed that as part of a 16 wk run at 600 mg wk before. EQ cyp is painless anytime I've seen it. These days I'm interested in learn'n as much about each compound and as many of their esters as I can mentally consume. With some good plan'n and some math , there's just TOO many great tailored cycles possible out there call'n me ! LOLOL

I 'm start'n to sound " Clark Kentish "

Peace and Love

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I posted this on AS, I'll post it here as well.

I love EQ. Shit works great for me at 800mg+ ew. When bulking, I'd rather use EQ over Deca, mostly because I use tren in all my cycles, but also because of my drastic increase in appetite. I know that for some, the hunger pains diminish after a few weeks (if you get them). I usually run it 14-16 weeks, sometimes longer, and the hunger pains kick in around the end of week 2, and after that I can eat like a fuckn horse. I have no problems putting down as many cals as I need...makes the dieting aspect of the game much much easier for me. Test, Tren, and EQ together work wonders for me. Without EQ, the tren will kill my appetite making it harder to put down the cals I'm reaching for.

Shorter esters of EQ really don't interest me. If I'm going to run EQ for my bulk, I'll do so for 14-16+ weeks, so I prefer the longer route. IMHO.

/V