• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Clean Pancake recipe

Ginger1961

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Clean Pancakes

5 egg whites
1/4 cup oats
1 package stevia
cinnamon to taste

Mix ingredients together in a bowl. Spray pan with pam. Pour, flip when underside is golden. Top with yogurt or natural peanutbutter.

I've tried a few of these recipes as I have a sweet tooth and love pancakes. These are yummy! Quick and easy.

Ginger

Delicious!!!
I do something along those lines:
1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup egg whites
1 packet splenda
vanilla flavoring
cinnamon
Mix together and put in a Belgin Waffle maker. I like mine crispy!! I top with sugar free jelly.

Sometimes I'll use splenda as well. What do you use for vanilla flavoring? Extract? Belgin Waffle maker is brilliant. I like em crispy too.

Oh and Mr. Gears: you need to get that checked out!

G

Yep, I had them this morning for my breakfast and they are really filling!

Good morning Ginger,
Yes, I use vanilla extract. I'm getting ready for a Bodybuilding competition and this is heaven in the morning!!

Bah. Today is cheat day so nothing but buttermilk goodness with chocolate chips and tons of syrup (it is lite though). Bwahahahahahahaha!

Get sugar-free syrup. Tastes just as good!

I tried something else this weekend and it was great!!! Getting ready for a show makes me very creative with food: Again, using a belgin waffle maker. prepair and let steep in fridge over night. I need crunchy food!!! Let me know what you think.
1 cup cooked brown rice
1/2 cup egg whites
1 packet splenda
vanilla extract
cinnamon

Back