• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1000 Pound Squat Attempt - Oops!

Always eat AFTER the meet...or way before.

Fucking lol all over the place.

Poor bloke, in front of all those people too and now thanks to the internet, the world. Good distance on the sick though and he just kept going, what a hero lol

So what exactly happened there?

He threw up and then was knocked out/passed out?

How does that happen?

So what exactly happened there?

He threw up and then was knocked out/passed out?

How does that happen?

He probably passed out from a rapid restabilization of blood pressure.

I've felt close to passing out after some heavy deadlifts...I imagine having 1000 lbs on your back must wreak havoc with your blood pressure levels.

So this is what Mike Mentzer meant when he told us all to train to failure :lifter:

First thing I noticed is the size of the dudes legs. Holy shit they're the size of tree trunks.....Honestly probably as big as my body.....

Anyone think he would have gotten it if he didn't chuck?

thank god for those spotters. i knew he didnt have it as soon as he starting upchucking. but i tried a heavy bench and my nose bleed so bad from the pressure. but missed my lift. 1,000 lbs is a awesome try but by the way he stabilized it he will get it next time. good luck and bless those spotters. imo

Back