• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Building with Maxi-Drol, and Maxi-Test............

IML Gear Cream!
Just Tri's.............7/20/10

Stability Ball Pullups 3x10
Stability Ball Lying-Dumbell Extensions 3x10
Reverse Tricep Extensions 3x10

Done!

Notes: Wow, not alot of work when your only training just tri's, or Bi's for that matter, at home! Great workout nonetheless. Not alot to report as far as weights are concerned, due to it being only tricep day, but Iv'e noticed that when I'm on Maxi-Drol, and Maxi-Test I get full body pumps in the morning without training, especially after drinking coffee, and taking my creatine soon after. Interesting. lol!

Hey guys. I have a question. What do you think of a 1 body part per day split, to shorten workout, for added intensity for that part of the day?

As long as I seperate parts on specific days appropriately of course.

Sub optimal. Many train this way, and it does work, but training with more frequency will generally get you better gains.

PS what's with all the wide-grip stuff and failure training?

Sub optimal. Many train this way, and it does work, but training with more frequency will generally get you better gains.

PS what's with all the wide-grip stuff and failure training?

I guess your right maybe, and it is easier to train more than one bodypart per day since your already warmed up, but volume is actually the reason I switched to this type of training. So that I can do more volume per bodypart, and still have the time to get it done!

Chest, Shoulder's...............7/26/10

Flat Bench 4x8-20(high rep sets were warm ups)
Incline Bench 3x6-10
Pushups w/ Perfect Pushups Apparatis 3xfailure(rotated from netral grip at bottom, to overhand at top)
Rear-Delt Raises 3x10-20
Standing-Dumbell Presses 3x8-10
Seated One-Arm Dumbell Presses 2x6-10
Standing Laterall-Raises 3x10-15

Done!

Notes: Thinking about training abs in the evening before bed, because work tends to interupt my workouts alot when least expected, so I like to get 'em done asap. I only trained 2 bodyparts today because I missed to days of training due to this reason. I'll be training the next two days to play catch up.

Question??? Waht type of cardio routine do you guys think I should get on for when I'm done with my supp. cycle? I figured I'd diet by cutting out grain carbs, and do intervals, but I'm not sure how much too do while dieting so I don't go flat on muscle fullness, so should I start with maybe 15 min. intervals, and work up from there depending on results???

Notes: My abck is deff. better while on this stack, and now Iv'e got new vasularity, and striations in my chest that Iv'e never seen before. PLUS!

Back....................7/28/10

Pullups 3x10-15(bodyweight)
Neutal-Grip Pullups 2x8-10(body)
Chins 2x6-10(body)
Bent-Over Barbell Rows 3x10(140 lbs.)
One-Arm Dumbell Rows 3x10( 65 lbs.)
Done!

Arms, Abs......................8/1/10

EZ-Bar Curls 5x6-20(20 was warmup, 80 lbs.)
Standing Dumbell Curls 3x10(25 lbs.)
Concentration Curls 3x8-12(25 lbs.)
Dumbell Close-Grip Bench Press 4x8-12(130 lbs.)
EZ-Bar French presses 3x8-12(70 lbs.)
Chair-Dips 3xfail(bodyweight)
Ab-Roller 4xfail
Old Fashioned Sit-Ups 3xfail
Seated-Knee Ups 2xfail
Lying Leg-Raises 2xfail

Done!

good.............
Thanks!

Ok so my cycle with the Maxi-Drol is over. Weights are as follows.........

Main Lifts:
Bench 235x2
Deadlift 325x1
Squat 315x5
Bent-Over Row 150x10
Dumbell-Shoulder Press 75 lb. bells

I'm thinking about starting a cutting cycle using circuit style training. More posts soon.

New circuit routine..........

Ok, so now I'm switching to this circuit routine to help with cutting, plus a gonna start a punching power oriented routine the day after each circuit, for the obvios.

This is what the circuit for this month looks like:

Jump Rope 60
> secs.(included as warmup)
> Feet Elevated Pushup 20-30
> Bent-Over Dumbell Row 20
> Squat to Shoulder Press 20
> Romanian-Dumbell Deadlift 20
> Double-Crunch 30
> Jump Rope 60 secs.

Next month something like this:

Short hops, or jumping jacks 60 secs. continous
Pushups 20-30(or failure)
Bent-Over Rows or Pullups 20(or fail)
Reg. Squats or Squat Push Presses 20(or fail)
Reg. Deadlift or Romanian 20(or fail)
Any Type of Ab exercise 30(or fail)
Short Hops, or Jumping Jacks 60 secs. continous

I guess it's not that diff., but it shows where I might sub. out the original exercises for ones I might like! I'm resting 72 hrs. between circuits, and of course the punching power routine will be after the circuits, so it's gonna be 2 days on, and 1 day off for this unique, non-bodybuilding, more sports perfomance oriented split I guess.

Please comment as I go along. I'll keep you posted.

Jump Rope 60
> secs.(included as warmup)
> Feet Elevated Pushup 20-30(bodyweight)
> Bent-Over Dumbell Row 20(30 lb. bells)
> Squat to Shoulder Press 20(30 lb. bells)
> Romanian-Dumbell Deadlift 20(45 lb. bells)
> Double-Crunch 30
> Jump Rope 60 secs.

Same workout. Finished. Same result. Gassed!

I'm not so sure I'm gonna do the punching training anymore. Still debating. I keep ya'll posted.

Same circuit..........8/23/10

Short Hops 60 sec.
Feet Elevated Pushups 20-30(body)
Bent-Over Dumbell Rows 20(35 lb. bells)
Thruster 20(25 lb. bells)
Romanian Deadlift 20(45 lb. bells)
Crossover Crunch 30(or fail)
Short Hops 60 sec.

3 times through, 30 sec. between exercises, 30 secs. between circuits.

Done!

IML Gear Cream!
Circuit Training...........8/26/10

Short Hops 60 sec.
Feet Elevated Pushups 20-30(or fail)
Bent-Over Dumbell Rows 20(or fail)
Dumbell Squat to Overhead Press 20(or fail)
Romanian Deadlift 20(or fail)
Short Hops 60 sec.

Repeated 3 times, 30 secs. rest between sets, and circuits,

Done!

Notes: Feeling a bit better throughout the routine this time around. Probably getting more used to it, and maybe my conditioning has gone up a bit. Good stuff!

Once again..............8/30/10

Short Hops 60 sec.
Feet Elevated Pushups 20-30(or fail)
Bent-Over Dumbell Rows 20(or fail)
Dumbell Squat to Overhead Press 20(or fail)
Romanian Deadlift 20(or fail)
Short Hops 60 sec.

Repeated 3 times, 30 secs. rest between sets, and circuits,

Done!

I didnt notice, but I mean no disrespect at all. But are you a small framed guy? Those are some light weights and your experiencing gains. Just trying to follow the thread. Honestly no disrespect to you. I will reread posts to see if maybe I missed something stated above.

I didnt notice, but I mean no disrespect at all. But are you a small framed guy? Those are some light weights and your experiencing gains. Just trying to follow the thread. Honestly no disrespect to you. I will reread posts to see if maybe I missed something stated above.

Yes I am probably a smaller guy, but I can press much better weights at lower volumes, but this is harder routine than it looks, cuz it's a circuit training routine, and I'm used to just straight sets, and running type of cardio.

Trying to up my conditioning. Maybe I'll try progressively increasing weight on the subsequent workouts.

Back