• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ugl and gmp steroids production!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WFC2010

Elite Member
Reaction score
one of the many reasons I am such a germ freak with this stuff.

Yes, those are dumps, but I believe those are also believe those labs were busts in asian countries and one of them, the one with the sinks was an axio lab!

axio? yeah fuck.......

Just goes to show you gotta make sure you look.

A person could get an abscess while using pharmaceutical gear if they forget to swab the stopper or injection site. Most people i know use UGL and no one has ever been sick.

you're not seeing the big picture here Gears. . . if you use W-P approved gears like WFC2010 and his homosexual friends, there is no chance of your gears being mixed in a filthy kitchen sink. :ohyeah:

that's what Mrs World-Pharma said too :coffee:

A person could get an abscess while using pharmaceutical gear if they forget to swab the stopper or injection site. Most people i know use UGL and no one has ever been sick.

true, and even if you do use a sterile technique you can still get an infection.

IML Gear Cream!
you're not seeing the big picture here Gears. . . if you use W-P approved gears like WFC2010 and his homosexual friends, there is no chance of your gears being mixed in a filthy kitchen sink. :ohyeah:

GYCH.....nothing like WWE approved gears..:coffee:

true, and even if you do use a sterile technique you can still get an infection.
This is fact it happens in hospitals every day. That still doesn't change the fact that no one wants gear mixed in a toilet.

I'm so close to making my own Gears on a fag ass table in my room, pay some jew to set up a website, and charge all you kneegrows top dollar lol

But Richard will get all his Gear FREE!

I'm so close to making my own Gears on a fag ass table in my room, pay some jew to set up a website, and charge all you kneegrows top dollar lol

Sounds like a typical setup.

You need FDA,IBF,WWE WHO, NON-APPROVED GEAR..:coffee:

its so interesting that all these so called videos and lab results are posted from other suppliers... not just general public.. instead of wasting there time coming up with this shit why not just put out good products and focus on customer service.

IML Gear Cream!
is there any production vids of axio? I know asia pharm does, well its meant to be them anyway.

its so interesting that all these so called videos and lab results are posted from other suppliers... not just general public.. instead of wasting there time coming up with this shit why not just put out good products and focus on customer service.

Dont pay any attention to WFC. He is a member here, and "OBVIOUSLY" not affiliated with WP in any way shape or form.

:jerkit:

^^^you said jmorr, good post brother. maybe some help about bbing would be nice, but...............:clapping:

:clapping:

BUMP!

some ugls pics.

axio aka syntrop,eurocem,diamand pharma,tigerblod,etc will NEVER show how they make gear in garage or home.

Everyone knows you are a WP cockpuppet. Stop bashing other sponsors. You dont see Napsrep or Doublewide in here bashing WP do you? Has anyone seen UncleZ talking shit? How about Mex? Nope. They all respect, if not each other, then the business they are in. You are only making yourself look more like an unprofessional goon than you already have. You are driving away your customers, well those that remain after seeing your prices. Let the products speak for themselves, and have some respect for the board, the community, and it's other sponsors.

fb163.jpg

Yes, those are dumps, but I believe those are also believe those labs were busts in asian countries and one of them, the one with the sinks was an axio lab!

This is a complete fabricated out right lie and I would expect more from a so called moderator of a respected site.

I run a lot of the show for Genxxlgear AX/Syntrop and will put my money where my mouth is. I will put up any of our products against any other ugl out there and it will be just as good or better.

Check out my reputation on other sites I am on.
If you already know me you will see I give away more product for free in
a week then most other suppliers sell in a month and that is no BS. I am
prepared to have my rep's do it here as well. So stay tuned.

Mason

some ugls pics.

axio aka syntrop,eurocem,diamand pharma,tigerblod,etc will NEVER show how they make gear in garage or home.

Lol we have tool box.
It's amazing that you were the only UGL to get a real GMP license for products that are not approved for human consumption like tren and eq? AXIO/Syntrop adhear to GMP manufacturing practices yes we have the ability to test all raw's for purity before products are produced, we have the ability to test after produced and have turned a frown upside down in the last 2 24 months by investing major amounts of $$ abd time into our service and product.

You will never see us bash another lab or ugl as we do not need to do that to get customers our products and business ethics speak for themselves. It's quite obvious that yours do not so you feel the need to fabricate bull shit lies in order to drum up a sale or 2 from an uneducated consumer.

We will win the the over all minds of the customers on this site and the
beauty of it is they will not even have to spend a $$ out of their own pocket.

Good Luck
Mason

I edited my post as I was in a bad mood when I wrote it. I will post it again if I need to, however I don't like lowering myself to that level.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back