• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Live ~ Underwater Footage of Gulf Oil Leak

Looks more like Foreman's colostomy bag.

Why are these scientists surprised to find viscous globs of waxy clay like oil? It's fucking shooting out of that pipe into high pressure, freezing cold water. Oil thickens in cold temps....imagine what happens when it's forced into ice cold water at those depths.......

sweet should be in miami soon, can't wait for it to hit lauderdale and ruin my fucking beach.

omg it does. it looks like 3 or 4 times more is coming out than the first time i saw it.

and the guys at the bank were dumb. they got to look at a sexy woman all day and were too childish to act professional. now what do they have to look at?

i don't c anything

IML Gear Cream!
how many cameras are set up and how many leaks are there? Everytime I look at it, it looks different....Right now it looks capped?

nm I see it moving..ect, sometimes hard to tell what Im looking at

there is actually a lot of activity right now, pretty interesting, the are using the robot to pick things up...ect, not sure what they are doing at all lol but it is cool to be able to see this...see the robot "arms" and "hands" pick things up and investigate it, and watch them do it live

Last edited:
it was really spewing earlier then maybe midnight or so looked like nothing.

They are manipulating some plate with what looks like nozzles on it, that must be why it say's dispersant op's in the text. Are they spraying Dawn liquid detergent into the spewing oil to try to break it up before it get's away?

black gold, texas tea

sweet should be in miami soon, can't wait for it to hit lauderdale and ruin my fucking beach.

i'm a few hours north. I'll send you some in the mail to ease the anticipation

Back