• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How many of you guys are on HRT?

JW_HRT

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Whats up guys? New HRT and TRT sponsor here

just wanted to see how many of you guys are enjoying HRT and how its changed your life. :ohyeah:

3.5 years on TRT for me. It has greatly improved my energy, libido and mood. I abused steroids off and on for over 20 years so either that or age has caused my need for T replacement. I personally believe every man has the right to keep their Total and Free T in the highest end of published ranges.

prob a combo of the past steroid use and age brother.

and you are right we should be able to have our t levels at a good range! :)

I personally believe every man has the right to keep their Total and Free T in the highest end of published ranges.

amen, I think even higher if that is what one chooses to do.

amen, I think even higher if that is what one chooses to do.

I came across this graph showing what Testosterone levels of healthy men of a particular age group should be because most reference ranges used by doctors today used sick or very elderly men to create the ranges. Additionally this shows age is a driving factor in declining T levels in men.

Many labs say 400ng/dl is normal but when we view this data we can see it is NOT normal for anyone but very old men.

FIG. 1. TT vs. age (natural log scale for all observations). Linear trajectories for 20 randomly chosen subjects are plotted (thin lines), demonstrating the substantial intersubject variation in log T values and trends over time. A nonparametric, locally weighted regression smooth (thick line) depicts the linear decline in log T values with age over all observations, which is generally outstripped by within-subject longitudinal decline. To convert TT from nanograms per deciliter to nanomoles per liter, multiply by 0.0347.

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/92/2/549

3.5 years on TRT for me. It has greatly improved my energy, libido and mood. I abused steroids off and on for over 20 years so either that or age has caused my need for T replacement. I personally believe every man has the right to keep their Total and Free T in the highest end of published ranges.

I agree with the Ironman. I didn't realize how poorly I felt until I began HRT about six months ago, and the thoughtset that our testosterone levels should shrink disproportionately to our age has sapped the life out of many a good men. Fortunately, I am no longer one of them. I'm fifty-nine, and wish I would have met a forward-thinking MD twenty years ago. I'll have a look at your webpage, and check your HGH prices. Good luck, this is an incredible group of people here.

2tomlinson thats great that you are feeling so much better! That right there is what it is all about brother!

There are no prices on the page but if you are interested in getting more info send me over a PM or email and ill be more than happy to talk with you about it.

I'm on TRT for about a year. I'm in the same boat as Heavy except I took a 10 year hiatis from AAS and then found out I am hypo. I was getting fat without eating even though I was seemingly always on a super healthy diet albeit to many carbs. Plus I have always worked out at least 4 days a week so it was disturbing that I was geting a punch and seemed to have brain fog a lot of the time. Sex drive was not really a problem. Never really was. But I as defintiely showing signs of age at 47 then. Now I feel much more vital. It's nice to ahve the muscle back and I can lean out again without killing myself. I am basically very similar to a younger version of myself except for wear and tear from years of contact sports. If only I could get my lateral movement back without having pain in my knees the next day it would be great. I'd start fighting again. Also, I rarely have brain fog now. I really feel best at about double the normal range or maybe a little less. I do enjoy a good boost into the higher range from time to time but by and large I feel more healthy closer to normal range and I do drop treatment for a few or more weeks here and there when I feel or test that things are a little high or out of whack. Overall I feel like a younger version of me and actually look like I'm in my mid thirties which bugs my wife a bit. TRT can't really take all the credit there. I have always been athletic and eat a healthy diet so the younger than years appearance is probably aided by hormone therapy but not completely attributable to it.

iam 44 yrs old and have done heavy steroids for 19 yrs non-stop except for bridging but that consists of 20mg d-bol and 100mg of test p 2xs wk. how long should i give it for all the test will be out of my system in order to show low levels of t. i want to get on hrt and i tried once but my levels were so high they said it was carcinogenic levels. what do u guys think? and how do i aproach the dr to get the injects? thnx

I'm on the cheapest and most garbage version of HRT.... Clomid! LOL

Saney how come bro lol

hit me up lets see what we can do for you!

Been on HRT for almost 4 years. I only used hormones for a few years before deciding to go this route. Hypogonadism runs in my family, so I was already familiar with how it improved Dad's life begining in his thirties. I was 30 when I started. I think it was best for my health and wellbeing.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm on HRT for hypopituitarism, never used roids before that diagnosis.

My insurance covers topical preparations but not self injected testosterone. I inject but might go back to topical.

Last edited:
Welcome to IM JW! Been thinking of HRT for several yrs now. Haven't bitten yet....I am 46.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm thinking of taking the plunge myself. At 51 I can still hold my own with the younger guys in the gym. My current Doc say I'm still in the middle range for T levels but I want to be right at the top (ok maybe a little over the top).

Welcome to IM JW! Been thinking of HRT for several yrs now. Haven't bitten yet....I am 46.

thank you man,, loving it here on IM great board with a great group of guys!

brother 46? man you would be feeling 26 in no time!!!!

guys if your over 30 and interested hit me up we have special discounts for forum members just make sure to PM me or click on the banner and get the info. But if you call or email me make sure to say your from Iron Mag :callme:

My doc put me on a 5mg Androderm patch a day about four years ago. My levels went back up to normal until last year when he upped me to two patches a day. My last blood test still showed well below normal he said if it does not change on the next test he will be sending me to some one else because he is just a general practitioner. Is this normal for it too work then your body to adjust to it to where it is not working anymore?

My doc put me on a 5mg Androderm patch a day about four years ago. My levels went back up to normal until last year when he upped me to two patches a day. My last blood test still showed well below normal he said if it does not change on the next test he will be sending me to some one else because he is just a general practitioner. Is this normal for it too work then your body to adjust to it to where it is not working anymore?
If you add an aromatase inhibitor it will free any bound T which will raise your T levels.

I'm thinking of taking the plunge myself. At 51 I can still hold my own with the younger guys in the gym. My current Doc say I'm still in the middle range for T levels but I want to be right at the top (ok maybe a little over the top).

Rahaas, In my humble opinion, you should jump all over this. You're obviously very knowledgeable about physiology, and take a lot of pride in your fitness. I was a little wary myself of even investigating hormone replacement because it seemed like a tacit admission that I was, officially, an old fuck and could no longer keep up with the other guys. Well, I COULD keep up with the other guys, like you. I was playing men's baseball (not pussy softball; the real game) wind surfing, doing open water swims with SEAL reserves. But when I finally dropped the ego and started HRT, my rosy world got a whole lot better, more fun in every way. And the sex thing is off the chart. Essentially, all I want to do is work, workout and fuck. Highly recommended even for a young fire breather like you.

rahaas and bigT check your PM's i just sent you some info about the HRT services.

remember we dont just say ok here is a patch or take this injection once a week. No through trial we will find the perfect program for you.

The problem now a days is some people think every male HRT is just one medication but thats not how it is or should be. Everyone is different and have different needs, some guys need HCG others need to add anti E's plus other medications (hormones) to the programs.

No one program is the same to another.

rahaas and bigT check your PM's i just sent you some info about the HRT services.

remember we dont just say ok here is a patch or take this injection once a week. No through trial we will find the perfect program for you.

The problem now a days is some people think every male HRT is just one medication but thats not how it is or should be. Everyone is different and have different needs, some guys need HCG others need to add anti E's plus other medications (hormones) to the programs.

I didn't receive a PM; sent you two, look forward to hearing about your program

I couldn't agree with you more on dialing in a program. PM received and bloodwork ordered. Thanks.

Back