• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Does Sus increase your libido..?

dippa66

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My wife wants to know if she takes some of my sus,will this increase her libido, and if so, what is a safe dose.
Its sus 250 organon, and she doesnt train.

lol, your misses gonna grow a bigger dick than you dippa :roflmao:

I would not recommend Sust to a female looking to increase her libido, a topical testosterone cream would be good as suggested above. Either way she needs to get her T levels checked to see if they are indeed low.

Sustanon is made up of long-acting test esters. There are not good for women. She will retain water like a buffalo and experience some aggressive androgenic sides, and worse if she doesnt' train or diet.

If she is interested in test for libido, she should see her ob/gyn and discuss options such as topical test (E.g. androgel / testim).

Just like we would tell anyone, especially a women, who wants to play w/ steroids - you are screwing w/ your body's basic hormone profile - tihs is what makes up who & what you are - your moods, how you gain / lose weight, as well as the fact that even a tiny dose of any test is still at least an order of magnitude more than the female body produces naturally so there will be impact. You can't pick and choose the sides and results of steroids - you get all of it in whatever degree you body chemistry responds with. Also the bigger deal w/ longer acting esters is that they take a while to clear the system. It takes a while for "results" to show and takes a while for all of it to clear and there's nothing you can "take" to counter that. You simply need to be responsible enough for yourself to make an informed decision and be willing to deal w/ whatever resutls & sides you get.

My wife has a cream compounded for her that works very,very well.It's a good bit less expensive and safer for women than Testim is too.Getting blood chemistry checked is always a good idea first ,man or woman.,

long and short esters actually, but I agree with what you said. :)

Its particularly the long ones that women have to worry about so that's why I highlighted that. You almost never hear about women running cyp or enanthate even if they do other aggressive stuff - they still stick w/ the shorter esters.

dipp she needs some blood work, if the levels are low then cream would be the way to go.

Why dont you hit me up we work with a lot of women and test cream helps them big time in the libido dept (so you both will be happy!)

forget it

My wife wants to know if she takes some of my sus,will this increase her libido, and if so, what is a safe dose.

I surely don t recommend.From what I heard from female bbuilders at the gym too hard on a girl

forget it

and she doesn t train!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Libido Enhancers

I knew that products but my partner used to take natural or herbal libido booster just like wyld natural. Proven effective and safe. I had said this because We experienced too from having a low libido but fully recovered now. Thanks God and we had sex drive now with my wife.

If all she needs is a libido boost, DONT put her on sust. Get yourself a prescription of tadalifil from your doctor (yes, if you ask, your doctor will prescribe it...but a woman's libido and girly parts have yet to be important in mainstream..lol) Get the tadalifil and have her start taking it around wed. one dose a day..wed, thurs, fri. She should be wetter--completely out of her control, and have more of a libido than ever for the whole weekend.
This one commonly prescribed drug is a safe way to get her a libido.

My coctail that works for me is as above,
cabergoline, .5mg/day;
and Parlodel 1/4 tablet every other day.

Why each?
Tadalifil: for the wetness and the desire.
Caber: helps with the brain. Improves/creates desire thoughts. yes, it does.
Parlodel: a parkinson's med that has a sexual side effect and also I think helps with fat reduction. take too much and you get sleepy. take just enough and it helps with a normal libido.

Back