• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Women Given Life-in-Prison Sentence For Forcing 13 Year Old To Touch her Breast!

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Women Given Life-in-Prison Sentence For Forcing 13 Year Old To Touch her Breast!

The lawmakers should all be required to see psychiatrists!

One-Size-Fits-All Government

A Nevada woman named Michelle Lyn Taylor "kissed a friend???s [13 year-old] child, forced him to touch her breast and asked him to have sex with her."
That's bad, but should the punishment be... life in prison? That was the sentence that she got.

YouTube Video

In the sentencing, the defense attorney argues:
"The sentence here shocks the conscience??? The minimum penalty for first degree murder is 50 years. She could get 25 years for 2nd deg murder... She is getting a greater penalty for letting a boy touch her breast than for murder.???

The prosecutor didn't argue that a life sentence was reasonable -- rather, he just informed the judge that there was no choice:
"This is the sentence that the legislature of Nevada has created for this type of crime??? now really there???s nothing left to be done except for the imposition of a life sentence."
after delivering the life sentence, The judge offered a confused-sounding explanation:

Ms. Taylor, you were charged with a crime with this sentence and apparently you weren't offered any plea deal... I've done a lot of these cases and I can't figure it out. To tell you the truth I don't know why they charge what they charge... and why they give plea bargans to some and others not, but I know that you had a jury trial, and you were charged, and this is the sentence. Good luck.
Good luck!? Julie Stewart of the group "Families Against Mandatory Minimums" tells us:

We are following this to its bitter end -- fighting to get it overturned in the State Supreme Court -- to try to make sure that this is overturned not just for her case, but that they overturn the law.
Once again, one-size-fits-all government policy imposes its nasty results.

eligible for parole in ten years.

Good for her...our children are our assets for a richer life. They don't need confusion in their lives fogging up the brain....They already say 1 in 3 kids drop out of High School, that's a whole lot of fucking bums laying about doing nothing. Do we want to risk the handful of productive ones by letting horny old ugly women scar them for life?

The sentence really, is life.

OK, paroled after 10 years, she's still on parole for life.

Too long. Stupid thing she did, but it shows the stupidity of the NV legislature.

Back