• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Abdominal Cuts & HGH

Pony

WORK - HUSTLE - SHRED
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I take a supplement called Thermogenic Push and Abdominal Cuts by Revolution or Corr Jensen Labs. Anyways I searched and havent seen anyone reference that line of products in particular and I was wondering if anyones ever tried it. Personally Ive been very pleased with this stuff. Im going to purchase a 3 pack with another product of theirs called Dreamweaver which Ive never taken before. Im also thinking of starting a cycle of Somatropin, and I have no clue how to figure out the best dose for me. Im a size 14 now, and figure I'll start to see my abs at a size 10. My legs and my arms are shaping up nicely after 3 months of spin classes, so ultimately my goal is to burn all that midsection fat off before I hit 30 (next year). I feel like I have loose skin too, would the HGH help tighten me up? Also, Ive heard from some that it takes 3 months to start seeing results, and Ive heard from others that anything less than a 6 month cycle isnt worth the money.

If any of you ladies have some personal experience with this stuff Id appreciate some advice. Thanks guys

If you've got the money to spend on a long cycle, go for it, but IMO at your age you don't need it. At its simplest, you're supplementing your natural hGH production, and you're still very young and are probably running at not far from optimal levels. In that sense, I dont' see the point.

I think you should just continue w/ what you're doing. If you've been obese all your life and just going through a dramatic weight loss you might have some trouble w/ tightening up skin (can require surgery) - but if you're not talking about on the order of 100 lb weight loss, and you also being in your 20s, you're natural skin elasticity is still very high. Loose skin is generally made up of more water and pockets of fat - it tends to take a little longer to tighten up then just when you see the fat loss.

And just so the focus is in the correct place - "Abs are made in the kitchen" - its diet first, cardio and training second. IMO you don't need to worry about using GH.

If you've got the money to spend on a long cycle, go for it, but IMO at your age you don't need it. At its simplest, you're supplementing your natural hGH production, and you're still very young and are probably running at not far from optimal levels. In that sense, I dont' see the point.

I think you should just continue w/ what you're doing. If you've been obese all your life and just going through a dramatic weight loss you might have some trouble w/ tightening up skin (can require surgery) - but if you're not talking about on the order of 100 lb weight loss, and you also being in your 20s, you're natural skin elasticity is still very high. Loose skin is generally made up of more water and pockets of fat - it tends to take a little longer to tighten up then just when you see the fat loss.

And just so the focus is in the correct place - "Abs are made in the kitchen" - its diet first, cardio and training second. IMO you don't need to worry about using GH.

No dramatic weight loss here, I just started getting serious about my diet and my fitness in January. I mainly eat eggs, white meats, tuna, fruit and veggies. Im replacing many milk products with vegan subs (veganaise, vegan cheese, vegan butter) with the exception of cottage cheese and yogurt. I would like to find a diet that can help me out at work too. I do construction and spend a lot of time working outdoors. In the summertime I chew sunflower seeds at work so I can avoid getting dehydrated, but Im not into salt and I feel so bloated (there must be a healthier way to retain a little water). Ive also cut out drinking on the weekends.

I saw a friend use GH and eat McDonalds almost every day and flatten up his stomach in six months. Ive seen improvements in my body since Jan, but theyre minimal, Id like to take this to the next level. If I do run with the GH, could you recommend a dosage?

Back