• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

recommendations?

seeker787

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hello all, im 5'9 193lbs with my bf % being somewhere in the 13-15% range. my question is basically this, what would be the most efficient way to diet down to get to 10% or under.

my diet as is now:

meal 1
48 grams whey shake
1/2 cup oats

meal 2,3,4,5
8oz chicken
1 cup rice
1 cup greens ( switch between broccoli and green beans)

my training:
3 days on 1 day off- possibly overtraining? i always make sure the muscle group im training that day is not sore if i flex and it is still sore i do not work it that day, for the msot part my recovery is right on schedule so i can keep the 3 on 1 off regimine

chest/shoulders/tri -day one
quads/traps-day 2
back/hams/bi's-day 3
off-day 4 then repeat

cardio is everyday for 30 mins on a high incline at about 2.5 pace.

all that being said, my question is this. i do not feel as if im losing like i should so after reading some keto threads i was wondering if i should modify my diet by taking out all the rice meals and simply adding more greens. any help would be greatly apprecaited. my goal is 8 weeks to lose 10 pounds and then go from there some more. as long as it takes to get sub 10%. thank you all for the help in advance

Check out Built's suggestions-lots of excellent information.

Hey

Link in my sig, on getting started. Read it and return with your macros.

Are you losing weight, or maintaining right now?

Describe your workouts - lifts, weight used, reps, sets...

Back