• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Masteron??

jerseybo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
so, I have been reading about Masteron and it sounds like a good piece of gear, but i am wondering what is the best stack for me? i am 5 8" 180 and 12 percent bf.....I want to get a little bit of lean mass, sort of push through the plateau..

i was thinking of Masteron and Sustanon
as far as dosage not too sure
what would be a good PCT for this?
would i need any other stack?

so, I have been reading about Masteron and it sounds like a good piece of gear, but i am wondering what is the best stack for me? i am 5 8" 180 and 12 percent bf.....I want to get a little bit of lean mass, sort of push through the plateau..

i was thinking of Masteron and Sustanon
as far as dosage not too sure
what would be a good PCT for this?
would i need any other stack?

First cycle?

Wait on the mast. I wouldn't advise using mast unless you are single digit BF% anyways.

hmmm ok

alright well i know i am pretty close, abs visible...what would you recommend as a first? I have been training for a while, my diet has been suffering as of late but should get it back on track.

wanna gain some lean mass with more mild side effects.
what is a good starter?

o yeah i was going to write back but need 15 more posts...im workin it.

First cycle?

Wait on the mast. I wouldn't advise using mast unless you are single digit BF% anyways.

Agree 100%. Mast won't do much if you are not in the single digits. I would also pick another form of test other than sust....unless you plan on running about a gram a week of the shit.

If it's your first run...I'd stay with a mid dose of test enan or cyp for about 12 weeks. A little dbol up front as well is always a plus in my book....for whatever cycle. But, that's your call as many have different opinions. Just stating my own. Good luck.

/V

masteron rule when you are 5-7%BF

Ok. That sounds good, some test e and dbol...how about a PCT? Cuz I know that shit wreaks havoc on the system..I really don't want a soft estrogen filled body..that's why I wanted the mast..

Back