• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Species Nutrition lawsuit discussed on PulSing Radio

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Species Nutrition lawsuit discussed on PulSing Radio
by Anthony Roberts

For those of you who are unfamiliar with PulSing Radio, it???s hosted by Aaron Singerman and Dave Pulcinella, and it???s a spin off show from Off Topic. The idea is that they have a panel of people (bodybuilders or whatever) talking about various topics and answering listener questions. You can subscribe to the feed right here: OFF TOPIC and that link will also let you download the shows ??? I???ve downloaded this one in full.

A few nights ago, they tackled a question posed by Natron, from Anabolic Society, asking what they thought about the Species Nutrition lawsuit. Species Nutrition is, of course, owned by Dave Palumbo. This particular show featured two guests, Kat Ramirez (a Species Nutrition Sponsored athlete) and Luis Uridel, a moderator on RxMuscle.com, a website owned by Dave Palumbo. Aaron is also a moderator on this site, and Dave Pulcinella is a member of it. It???s further interesting to note that the other show Aaron co-hosts (Off Topic Radio) has a website (www.OffTopicRadio.com) which is simply a redirect site, and links directly to RxMuscle.com.

The Species lawsuit question comes in during the middle third of the show, immediately after the second commercial break.

Kat Ramierez answered that in her opinion is that the lawsuit ???is B.S.??? although her doctor has informed her that her own liver enzymes are ???a little bit high??? ??? which she blames on a high protein intake.

Dave Pulcinella asked three questions: (1) Was the woman taking more than the suggested amount (2). is it possible to blow your liver out from an OTC nutritional supplement and (3) why would Dave put such a volatile ingredient such as usnic acid in a supplement ???

I???ll answer those questions here for Dave Pulcinella:
1. No, not according to her, and not according to the complaint that was filed.
2. Yes. Lipokinetix has actually destroyed several people???s livers, killed someone, and contained the same ingredient as the Species Nutrition ingredient.

3. He???s not as smart as you think he is.
Louis Uridel answered by speculating about various potential mitigating/aggravating causes behind the liver failure, and offered a pretty uninformed legal opinion about the specific case, while giving a pretty good general answer about personal liability lawsuits ??? he???s a lawyer, but has not read the 208 page complaint, so his answer was pointless.

If discussing this (*or any other) blog post is your cup of tea ??? and you???ve noticed that I have disabled comments - check out my Facebook page, where each and every blog entry I write is automatically uploaded to my feed and sent to my friends.

Orrr..chime in over at AnabolicSociety.net, where they???re discussing this question in the original thread it was asked in!

Back