• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Any herb smokers out there?

Roaddkingg

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Here's my delima. I used to smoke all the time when I was younger but havent for the last 15 or so years. Well anyway I went riding with some buddy's the other day and we stopped over at a good bro's place to check out some of his many rides. Anyway....a few fella's had a pipe and I rode in with one of his best buds so I took like 3 hits on the pipe. No big deal really just being friendly. Now here it is about 8 days later and I have a job application in and if I get picked I will have a drug screening. Will a few hits show up? I really need this job and I had no idea about it when I went riding with my friend.

Kind of a crap shoot-can stay in your system for up to 30 days.

Go on a diet now. You need to cut calories and burn through your most recently stored fat. On the the day of the test, eat like a hog. I mean make sure that you are storing fat that day.

Drink a lot of water and take in a lot of creatine. Don't drink too much. There needs to be enough piss in your piss, or else they will make you piss again.

WOW! Thganks for the reply guys. Even on three tokes? I havent smoked in 15 years and it would have to be now. I didnt want my buddy's pals thinking he brought a cop in and I was just being friendly. Shit! I drink about a gallon and a half water every day anyway and I am cutting currently on PCT 2nd week in, clomid and nolva. I asked my bud who was with me and he told me not to worry since I dont really do it that it wouldnt show up.Now I am really concerned.

WOW! Thganks for the reply guys. Even on three tokes? I havent smoked in 15 years and it would have to be now. I didnt want my buddy's pals thinking he brought a cop in and I was just being friendly. Shit! I drink about a gallon and a half water every day anyway and I am cutting currently on PCT 2nd week in, clomid and nolva. I asked my bud who was with me and he told me not to worry since I dont really do it that it wouldnt show up.Now I am really concerned.

Doesn't matter if you never smoked in your life. Three tokes is pot in your system. It takes from 15 to 60 days to work its way out of your system depending on genetic factors. I have beat a lot of piss test just by understanding the fundamental flaws in the system. The first flaw is your body is less likely to release residual THC into your piss if you are storing fat that day. Also, by burning fat now, you burn up the lipid cells that are currently storing the THC from the three tokes.

Also, speaking of tokes, I just thought of this for some reason.

YouTube Video

That was a nice clip, thanks for sharing. I'm drinking tons of water. I have had two jugs just while sitting here at the computor. Looks like I will be doing a lot more cardio tomarrow. I will take your advise and eat lots before I get tested IF I get called. Maybe between the first interview(which hasnt happened yet) and the screening it will buy me some more time.

That was a nice clip, thanks for sharing. I'm drinking tons of water. I have had two jugs just while sitting here at the computor. Looks like I will be doing a lot more cardio tomarrow. I will take your advise and eat lots before I get tested IF I get called. Maybe between the first interview(which hasnt happened yet) and the screening it will buy me some more time.

Lol, the water doesn't help you now. You do that the day of the test.

Two times I used a product called "urine luck" It's an additive you put into the urine after you've pissed in the sample cup. It worked for me twice however, that was years ago.. many years ago and I've been told that some test facilities are now screening for additives so I dunno if these products are still viable. I've also heard that cleansers don't work but I never tried them. I do know that the more bodyfat a person has, the longer it takes to clear your system because the THC clings onto the fat cells. The more bodyfat you have the longer it takes to clear out.

If a hospital takes blood to test with, those cleansers will not work. Those only work for piss test.

If a hospital takes blood to test with, those cleansers will not work. Those only work for piss test.

But THC doesn't show up in blood after a few days. Certainly no more than a week. That's why urine is the most popular testing.
If they wanna test your blood, you lucked out big time!
Urine.. you might get away with. Some big Corps don't mess around. They test hair and if that's the case, you're screwed, they can find drug use in hair as far back as when that hair grew from your head!

You should be fine if you're drinking a lot of water and working out. I have been an almost daily smoker for 15 years and passed two urine tests in that span with 10 days notice -- just by drinking water like crazy. If you want piece of mind you can buy a urine test kit at any drug store, take it the night before and if you're clear you can stroll in to the test confidently. If you're not clear, then panic.

Thanks to all that chimed in

I appreciate all the comments and information presented. Even got a kick out of that wizzenator. I've read about everything I could find and have seen many charts and from what I saw since I am a infrequent user it should clear in 7 days. A regular user would be around 30 days. But I'm drinking tons of water and cutting right now and will take the advise and eat all I can stand before the test. At this point I may be worrying about nothing because I havent been called. I really need this job.

In a word NO. You will not have a problem. Experience talking.

But THC doesn't show up in blood after a few days. Certainly no more than a week. That's why urine is the most popular testing.
If they wanna test your blood, you lucked out big time!
Urine.. you might get away with. Some big Corps don't mess around. They test hair and if that's the case, you're screwed, they can find drug use in hair as far back as when that hair grew from your head!

This is true most of the time, but THC can be detected in blood up to two weeks after smoking, but that is usually for moderate smokers and not a one time deal. Other factors play a part, too.

Basically, if the OP does this right, he will be fine.

3 tokes 9pm some Sunday not so long ago. Surprise random Monday morning 7am. Outcome was clean bill of health. I was in basically the same situation as OP except I knew I could get the call any time. Hadn't smoked in years. Got together with some old friends, said what the hell, paid the price of three days of nervous hell.

IML Gear Cream!
My buddies all swear by sure gell. They just mix it in water and drink it before the test. Don't go quoting me if this doesn't work for you though. Piss tests are easy to fool. You CAN drink a lot of water before the test, but they'll make you retest. This just works as a delay/stalling technique.

my buddy just passed a test last week with synthetic piss. like a glove...

Hydrate to the point that your piss looks clear colored, like water. Take a strong B complex vitamin to make your piss yellow. Take that with lots more water an hour before the test. Very easy to do this even for a pot head that says he has quit but makes up stories.

Back