Safer Injecting

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Safer Injecting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Btw, is it really necessary to pull out the plunger to see if I hit a vein or not? This freaks me out, I have to admit. I have never done it and still live to tell ...

Any comments / stories to share on this issue?

Another thing I was wondering about, even as it does not really concern me (money issues). Do Growth Hormones really make you get more receptors = more muscles?

I was also told by my source that I can only take steroids for 3 months straight and then have at least a 2 month or better 3 month break.

Okay, I see, I have more questions than I thought, please let me know if I should repost these additional questions in other threads.

Thank you!

Mr. Smith

Hell's Ambassador

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Good info...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm thinking similarly to "ThisisMrSmith", that is, I"m reluctant to drawback the syringe once it's injected. I've always injected w/out pulling back to check for blood and I'm still here and still getting positive results/affects from the IM administered AAS. Once every few injections, there will be a trickle of blood after I remove the syringe which probably means I've hit a blood vessel. What are the negative effects from this and am I still absorbing the substance as effectively as if I did not hit a vessel?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

true true

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

its pretty damn simple, and jeez if poeple believe those myths you posted lmao
    www.JackedFuture.com ! Check it out!

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

different thinking...

although this thread starts out as an "illicit drug" thread, I am well aware that many members here are men past the age of 30, meaning they are legitimately able to be on hormone replacement the same as any woman can....
    the stigma is still there, but the assumption that everyone that sticks themself is seeking a high is incorrect.
    I believe MANY people seeking to prolonge their youthfulness and their health seek hormone replacement both men and women. Such treatments require injections, and YES it is always smart to use a new pin for each injection. If you drop it on the floor, its dirty, throw it away...If you've used it before, throw it away, its dirty. They are so cheap, it sensible to use a new one each time.
    *for anyone reading this, please don't judge people...that's what we have the feds for. they assume anyone seeking hormone replacemnt is a bubbled up, juiced raging freak...and I personally don't believe that to be true.
    I think the most intelligent of people want to look good and feel good for as long as possible, and there is no crime in that.
    *cp is coming out with an even cheaper line of pins, so be on the lookout...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Why is it talking about injecting substances into veins??? arent steroids IM injections... good way to kill someone lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

some noob is gonna come here and shoot steroids into thier veins after reading this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

i always got big bump in the area that i inj....i guess caouse im a newbe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Introduction to safer injucting:

Your preparation area:
    This should be a nice private area. Clean your preparation area, hands and spoon with soap or detergent in warm water. If the preparation area is very dirty, one alternative could be to lay down fresh sheets of newspaper.

Getting ready:
    Hopefully you have access to new fits, swabs, sterile or boiled water, filter and your own tourniquet. If you don't have access to warm soapy water, you can also swab your spoon, fingers and preparation area. Remember to only wipe once, in one direction only! Otherwise you just move nasties like bacteria around with the spoon. Then let the alcohol dry as it is the drying that kills the bacteria.

Mixing up before injecting:
    Don’t share any of your equipment with others, including your tourniquet. Now you are ready to draw some sterile or boiled water into your fit. Put this water on the spoon with your mix. Remember to swab the implement you use to mix with. Take the filter that came in your sharps kit and place it in the spoon. The ideal is a wheel filter, especially if you are injecting pills.

Should you heat your mix?
    Some users still heat their mix before injection, although there a few health issues and it is simply better to avoid heating your mix.

Why do people do it? Usually it is to help dissolve the mix. But if it isn’t dissolving properly without heat, then it shouldn’t really be going into your body! Some users think heating the mix will kill bacteria, but you actually need to boil them for five minutes at high temperature to kill most of them, something you don’t want to do to your mix!

So why is heating your mix bad for you? Heating your mix helps to dissolve impurities in your mix so that they can do more harm to your body. If you are injecting pills, heat will melt the wax which may reform inside your veins. Also, a heated mix can do extra damage to your veins.

Your options? If your mix doesn’t dissolve well, then filter it through a 0.2 micron wheel filter and inject away. Otherwise, consider alternatives to injecting such as swallowing the mix, or shafting it. Shafting means taking the needle off the syringe and putting the mix up your arse. Unlike swallowing, it can give a fairly good rush as the anus is lined with many blood vessels to absorb the drug rapidly.

Injection:
    Draw the mix into your fit and remove any air bubbles by flicking the barrel with the needle pointed upwards. At the same time, gently push the plunger to expel any air.

Wipe across your injection site once with a clean swab, then place your tourniquet on above the injection site. Remember not to overtighten or leave it on for too long.

Make sure the needle’s hole is facing upward then ease the needle into the vein at a gentle 30 degree angle. Make sure the needle is going in the same direction as the blood flow.

Pull the plunger back a little (‘jack back’) to see if you are in the vein. Blood should appear in the barrel of the syringe if you have.

Finishing up after injecting:
    Take the tourniquet off and gently press the plunger. If it hurts or there is pressure against the plunger, stop immediately as you have missed the vein or possibly gone through the vein completely.

Once done, remove the fit and keep a clean tissue or cotton wool against the injection site for as long as possible, to prevent bleeding. Don't use a swab, as alcohol prevents the blood from clotting.

Dispose of injecting gear using your sharps bin.

Some common injection myths:

Don't lick the needle tip. You might save a tiny part of your shot but pick up heaps of bacteria that could really mess you up. If injecting heroin, you hardly save anything as the stomach breaks most of it down anyway.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

ive been using 1'2inch needles and have alot of 1inch are the 1 inch to short i usually inject in the gluet?? thanks for input

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I found this site the other day, being new to the whole pinning thing I myself found it very useful, hope it will help others as well.

How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures, Sterile Needles

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Prince, thank you so much for this particular topic. I wish to ask the board if you or anyone is familiar with mesotherapy, spot reduction?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

WOW!!! SUPER POST!!!!
    Very informative, and a great public service.
    Great job.
    Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

whats up with this thread, im a noob and i really have no say so but I cant understand why this thread about shooting illicit drugs into your veins is even on a BODYBUILDING forum. Someone with no common sense is gonna come on here and think he should shoot steroids into his veins............can someone explain this to me. Im not trying to diss your thread at all ,im just a little confused what do you guys plan on shooting??