• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Safer Injecting

IML Gear Cream!
good read, ive been hittin my glutes and delts for years , startin to build scar tissue, i heard alot of stories about hittin nerves and such that im a little scared to hit my quads, seems like a sensative area too, is it painful in the quads?

Quads for many are the most painful by far.

No a filter needle is not "trapping hormone". You only need a filter needle when using amps to make sure you dont shoot small glass particles anyhow.
I use it to catch the crystals when ugl starts to crash.

I use it to catch the crystals when ugl starts to crash.

Why not resuspend the hormone crystalzing instead? by heating it then adding some BB/Oil if needed... better than wasting it right?

Why not resuspend the hormone crystalzing instead? by heating it then adding some BB/Oil if needed... better than wasting it right?
I do that with the last shot because I don't like to heat the whole thing.

How many times can you use the same needle before you need a new one?

i would only use it once. i use two when i pin. one to draw and one to inject. dont forget the pin gets dull quick and might cause some pain after a few uses IMO

Nice post except the part about drugs which I don't want to know. I'm wondering what people thing about circular VS same side motion with the cotton swab. I've been doing it circular like most videos show. This post is the first time I've read about a non circular motion.

Figure'd I would chime in, wife is a nurse and does all my pin's, I used to do my own but hey when you have a nurse on hand why not? lol

Anyways she did something that I've never seen done before and than explained why and figure'd it could help guys out. She would inject a little bit of air into the vial prior to drawing out the test or tren. Said equal amounts help with when you get low because of the vacumn inside the vial. If anyone has noticed it gets harder to draw the lower your liquid gets this is why.

Hope it helps.

Figure'd I would chime in, wife is a nurse and does all my pin's, I used to do my own but hey when you have a nurse on hand why not? lol

Anyways she did something that I've never seen done before and than explained why and figure'd it could help guys out. She would inject a little bit of air into the vial prior to drawing out the test or tren. Said equal amounts help with when you get low because of the vacumn inside the vial. If anyone has noticed it gets harder to draw the lower your liquid gets this is why.

Hope it helps.
I do the same thing I inject the same amount of air into the vial for the amount of oil I'm drawing out. Thats good info right there. those are the small things we forget about that some new folks could use.

Safety first!

No way I would do that. I use to cycle years ago and just by using the same needle to draw and inject with. It would give me some serious painful lumps. I later figured out it was from the rubber stoppers. Bacteria can be a MF'r. Needles are cheap dude!

Everyone. stop and make sure you only are using a needle once
Needles.jpg

good info, thank you

I was just reading on another forum, and it states: to numb the area with ice, then your alcohol pad and have heating pad or something warm, when using an oil base product. In particular, this was advised when using EQ. The absorbtion of the oil to the muscle is then thinning out the oil with the heat and the numb is to make the injection less painful.

Another issue they were discussing was to draw your syringe needle with one and not the same for you injections, because of the rubber on the vial dulls the needle and to have another needle for your injection.

Just thought I would share some other bber's advice.

good luck!

Ive been injecting into my shaft... it's a muscle, is that considered intramuscular?

Is that site for steroids? If you shot yourself in the abs or pecs with winstrol, would that work?

alcohol kills by penetrating the cell wall

and it uses water to help it pass through ergo 70% isopropyl works better than 90%

Back