• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Safer Injecting

i had a buddy in high school get an infection in his glutes from pinning. idk exactly what happened but he is missing half of his butt now

I have seen and heard some crazy stories about injecting over the years.

I had one guy tell me he would get the shower real hot and steamy then inject himself in the shower. LOL

I like to alternate left and right quads; it's a bid muscle and easy to see what you're doing. Stretch the skin tight using two fingers, jab in between your fingers, when the pin in all the way in, withdraw just a little to make sure you're not in a blood vessel; no blood, inject. That procedure seems to reduce any PIP to nothing and works well for me.

so helpful dear

I like to alternate left and right quads; it's a bid muscle and easy to see what you're doing. Stretch the skin tight using two fingers, jab in between your fingers, when the pin in all the way in, withdraw just a little to make sure you're not in a blood vessel; no blood, inject. That procedure seems to reduce any PIP to nothing and works well for me.
so helpful

Back