• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Winstrol and Clen advise please!

moefiya

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Howdy,
I am new to all of this so any advise would be great. I decided to get fit as a New years resolution and I am surprised its halfway through the year and I have stuck to it. I am 5"10 and 235 pounds down from 265 in January. I lost all of this just from diet and exercise. Due to frustration at all the hard work i am putting in but no more loss i got Clen and Winstrol from a guy at my gym. I would like to be able to lose fat and to get muscle instead of this fat is this a good way to go? secondly is Trinity labs a good brand for these 2? I would like to get this fat off, and get ripped. Hard work and diet are not a problem I have the discipline for it... help please any advise is appreciated.

no testo no cycle...

add tren..
if money not problem,add hgh

diet+cardio is result

no testo no cycle...

add tren..
if money not problem,add hgh

diet+cardio is result

You're an idiot for recommending tren for a first cycle user. :paddle:

To the op please look at the info available on these boards.You obviously need more education in this area.That's not intended to be insulting,just helpful.I would say at the point you are at you should consider cutting 200 more calories a day.I know it sucks but the truth often does.Read the stickies in the diet and nutrition forum.(esp anything posted by Built)and you will be on the right track.Go to anabolics and thermogenics as a last resort not as a crutch.

To the op please look at the info available on these boards.You obviously need more education in this area.That's not intended to be insulting,just helpful.I would say at the point you are at you should consider cutting 200 more calories a day.I know it sucks but the truth often does.Read the stickies in the diet and nutrition forum.(esp anything posted by Built)and you will be on the right track.Go to anabolics and thermogenics as a last resort not as a crutch.

Thanks for the advise but if you notice on the original post i did say that diet and exercise are what i have been doing so far and i seem to have reached a plateau. Thanks for the advise and I dont consider it insulting at all just candid. Thanks to all who have responded both privately and on thethread, all your advise is appreciated.

run the clen . . leave the winstrol alone for now . .

start at 20mcg a day, ramp up 20mcg a day assessing tolerance. Usually 80mcg is plenty for most without sides such as tremors and cramps . . AM dose only.

Cycle 2 weeks on 2 weeks off . . I think thats the general consensus . . do a google search to confirm . . I would suggest looking into Carb cycling diets like the Ultimate Diet II . . thats an excellent way to drop BF once you got it dialled in

x2

run the clen . . leave the winstrol alone for now . .

start at 20mcg a day, ramp up 20mcg a day assessing tolerance. Usually 80mcg is plenty for most without sides such as tremors and cramps . . AM dose only.

Cycle 2 weeks on 2 weeks off . . I think thats the general consensus . . do a google search to confirm . . I would suggest looking into Carb cycling diets like the Ultimate Diet II . . thats an excellent way to drop BF once you got it dialled in

Back