NapsGear.net

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Upper to Lower Body Balance ?? HELP !!

Rep Points

Upper to Lower Body Balance ?? HELP !!

Hey Peeps !!

Well its time to transform the body once again.
    44 weeks out from competition ... hey what can I say I like to plan!
    I have a SERIOUSLY difficult time getting my legs lean without loosing my upper body mass. Typically my upper body starts getting striations about 4 weeks into dieting BUTT my lower body doesnt come in until around the 8-10 week mark. I need to make some changes and wondered what you all suggest doing to help this issue out !! BRING IT !!

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Keto. You need to turn off the alpha twos.
    Wondering where to start? Confused? "Homework 1" will get you started.

Think you're ready for the "next step"? Take this test.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...
    (Now you can find out why... in Hebrew!)

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

BUILT: WHO WA?? Sorry I dont know what that means. lol

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Elzi Volk has a great article here on them and yohimbine. Fat Loss, alpha2-Adrenoceptors and Yohimbine Part I by Elzi Volk

Part 2 is probably the one you'll want to focus on, but read part 1 first for background.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

BEEFCAKE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Just to let you know - what you're talking about w/ the upper body cutting before the lower, is very common for women. Its not like there's some secret formula - its just the way we are. The lower body, or what Built is referring to as your alpha-2's is the problem. It just means you need to work w/ it until the bottom gets where you want while maintaining as much upper body as possible.

All posts are for entertainment. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Furthermore, the more you can inhibit the alpha 2s, the better. Hence keto dieting, plus possibly the use of yohimbine with or without other agents such as caffeine and L-Tyrosine pre fasted cardio.

For your reference: Daredevils are shredded: Daredevils are Shredded (which I wrote). Please see the end "stubborn fat protocol" listed at the end, in particular the recommendation for yohimbine, caffeine and L-Tyrosine before the various cardio modalities.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by sassy69 View Post
    Just to let you know - what you're talking about w/ the upper body cutting before the lower, is very common for women. Its not like there's some secret formula - its just the way we are. The lower body, or what Built is referring to as your alpha-2's is the problem. It just means you need to work w/ it until the bottom gets where you want while maintaining as much upper body as possible.
    Thanks .. that was way above my head! lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Built View Post
    Furthermore, the more you can inhibit the alpha 2s, the better. Hence keto dieting, plus possibly the use of yohimbine with or without other agents such as caffeine and L-Tyrosine pre fasted cardio.

For your reference: Daredevils are shredded: Daredevils are Shredded (which I wrote). Please see the end "stubborn fat protocol" listed at the end, in particular the recommendation for yohimbine, caffeine and L-Tyrosine before the various cardio modalities.
    Nice ... I appreciate all the help !!

Rep Points

Ok i read the articles and just to dumb it down 1000 percent ... basically what your telling me is that training isnt having any effect on how my body is leaning down ... other than performing cardio on an empty stomach ... rather its my diet which which should drop into a keto state / sans carbs ... and supplements that will help me get the booty and legs tight??!

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

There you go.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

Rep Points

Any chance you two could take a look at my journal and see if my nutrition program is hitting the keto state for a 3 week out of photo shoot prep stage? Its called "J'Bo is back with avengeance". Thanks in advance