• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

natural testosterone boosters

dsc123

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i have been researching natural testosterone boosters, and have a couple of questions i would like to ask
1. what natural testosterone boosters are suitable for a 19 year old to help increase muscle mass?
2. has anybody tried the new pink magic by usplabs?

thanks in advance

I no that my testosterone should be high Atm but would I not see more gains with a booster?

Test boosters are a complete waste of hard earned cash. I always use to think so and having finally tried one now I speak from experience. I had a thread on here where I was going to log my use of a test booster over a course of 6 weeks and didn't even bother updating it because there results are so worthless. Put it this way, I wouldn't even take a test booster that is free simply to avoid the hassle of remembering to take the countless capsules they recommend let alone pay $60-$70 for a month's supply. Now this is referring to someone who's 30 where test levels are probably a bit down so for someone in their teens or early 20s they will be even more useless. Trust me. Save your cash.

Please take the captains advise, you are to young and have all the ingredients in front of you, Nature Test at your age, Protein, caloric intake and rest. As some one in there mid 30's and have tried numerous so called magic makers. there isn't one ! and have wasted alot of money through the years.. Train hard!!!! and eat right and eat some more!!!!

i have been researching natural testosterone boosters, and have a couple of questions i would like to ask
1. what natural testosterone boosters are suitable for a 19 year old to help increase muscle mass?
2. has anybody tried the new pink magic by usplabs?

thanks in advance

1. test boosters will help boost your test a bit, but you should look into test boosters that focus mainly on free test. that being said, i wouldnt expect a heck of a lot of muscle mass from a test booster. a test booster <> steroids.

2. its brand new, so you will have to wait.

whey protein and bcaas. thats it with diet and cardio. like the guys said there are nothing out there to give u more than u already have bro. use it until u lose it. then decide.by 25 you will know. imo

But how's a supplement like Tribulus for increasing testosterone ???

I'm a 28 yr old guy and I could use a natural boost, what's the best? :hmmm:

Tribulus doesn't increase testosterone at all.
Check out superhumanradio.com there's a show on there dedicated to test boosters that you'll find interesting.

Tribulus doesn't increase testosterone at all.
Check out superhumanradio.com there's a show on there dedicated to test boosters that you'll find interesting.

Thanks for turning me onto this... :hiya:

IML Gear Cream!
Well what does Tribulus actually do? Does it just increase libido and that's all- I really thought it increased Test or LH or something...

It does boost libido but that doesn't mean it will boost testosterone. There are no studies to back that claim.

there are alot of products out there to help boost T and sex drive. I know alot of guys like Gaspari's XT, and a few other supps. Trib by its self done nothing for me at all. Not sure what the deal is but there is a new version called testofen its meant to be backed by science but who know's.

all the best

there are alot of products out there to help boost T and sex drive. I know alot of guys like Gaspari's XT, and a few other supps. Trib by its self done nothing for me at all. Not sure what the deal is but there is a new version called testofen its meant to be backed by science but who know's.

all the best

Forget about Testofen. This is precisely the product I experimented with for 2 months with no results. In fact, I tried Zeus which had the highest ratio of Testofen to any other product along with Trib and other so called test boosting properties. I was also taking this product at 1.5 times the recommended dose for my bodyweight and still zero results after 8 weeks. Pissed off by this, I decided to dig into the so called science they have backing up testofen. Turns out this is nothing but a publication made by the marketer/manufacturer. Indeed, there is a study by the manufacturer, with no peer review or anyone on the outside confirming the results and observation of study. In other words, it's bogus and simply used to manipulate people into trying the product.

My greatest results with supplements to date have been with Hemaguno and Oxyguno - THEY GOT ME PUMPED AWESOMELY !!!

I don't know if they did anything to my testosterone but they "pumped me up" .

I'm going to try ordering one of the UTT liquids and keep going to the gym .

thanks guys, you're awesome !!! =)

I think those are PH's and not really test boosters.

L dopa, fadogia agrestis, sodium D-aspartate are a few natural test boosters with some studies backing claims.

I think those are PH's and not really test boosters.

L dopa, fadogia agrestis, sodium D-aspartate are a few natural test boosters with some studies backing claims.

I knew this, and I started this thread hoping someone would give me an answer telling me the products like L dopa, etc. like you just said to help actually improve Test production... I've worked at GNC for years and I know all about PH's...

But thanks for giving me L-Dopa as an answer I'm gonna order some of that soon...

Thanks man, I appreciate your help! :clapping:

Forget about Testofen. This is precisely the product I experimented with for 2 months with no results. In fact, I tried Zeus which had the highest ratio of Testofen to any other product along with Trib and other so called test boosting properties. I was also taking this product at 1.5 times the recommended dose for my bodyweight and still zero results after 8 weeks. Pissed off by this, I decided to dig into the so called science they have backing up testofen. Turns out this is nothing but a publication made by the marketer/manufacturer. Indeed, there is a study by the manufacturer, with no peer review or anyone on the outside confirming the results and observation of study. In other words, it's bogus and simply used to manipulate people into trying the product.

hmmmm thats interesting. thanks for that bro. :)

jerking off is a better and more cost effective way to increase free test

IML Gear Cream!
I agree so called nat. test boosters are a waste of money as far as size & strength go.Some like trib and maca increase libido as was stated earlier.There have been studies that claim that nettle root xtract lowers shbg witch would increase free test,but in my opinion you would have to take ridiculous amounts to actually feel a difference.All in all listen to the others and increase your fat intake (give olive oil a try ),and try what the captain said it's cheap and fun.

Read the testosterone syndrome if you want some insight into natural T production, I am on the cream but just ordered Douglas labs testo-gain its not a booster but contains ingredients that help the body produce Test

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

just did before and after tests (free test and estrodiol) and apparently some otc compounds can boost test. :geewhiz:

I think you are correct. However, I would say a more correct assumption to make would be: Some otc compounds can boost test for "some" individuals and out of those for which it does, question still remains if these boosted test levels are really significant enough to notice a difference when it comes to lifting and if the difference is significant enough to justify paying $60-$100/month on these supplements. In my case I didn't even have to to consider that far because they did squat for me.

I think you are correct. However, I would say a more correct assumption to make would be: Some otc compounds can boost test for "some" individuals and out of those for which it does, question still remains if these boosted test levels are really significant enough to notice a difference when it comes to lifting and if the difference is significant enough to justify paying $60-$100/month on these supplements. In my case I didn't even have to to consider that far because they did squat for me.

of the hundreds in the category, i would say less than a dozen are worth any consideration, and of that dozen, even less are worth your money. that being said if an individual is willing to take steroids, then none of this matters anyway (not saying you are that person).

Making a blanket statement that test boosters are ineffective or too costly isn't accurate. Stinging nettle root extract costs what $8 a bottle?
From all of the information I've gathered recently and from some personal experience are that test boosters are mostly effective the older you are. The lower your test levels to start with the more possible benefit you'll see from the use of them.
In my case I did the blood spot hormone level test then custom tailored the supplements to my needs. Was it expensive: yes. Was I worth the effort: I feel it was for me because 1) I can afford it 2) I wasn't ready to jump into the AAS arena just yet.
Maybe I'll change my mind once I do a cycle, which will be when I'm ready to do it, but for now if asked if test boosters work I'll continue to say it all depends on your age, what your goals are, and of course if you are willing to spend the money on a blood test to see exactly what you need to get to your goals.

Making a blanket statement that test boosters are ineffective or too costly isn't accurate. Stinging nettle root extract costs what $8 a bottle?
From all of the information I've gathered recently and from some personal experience are that test boosters are mostly effective the older you are. The lower your test levels to start with the more possible benefit you'll see from the use of them.
In my case I did the blood spot hormone level test then custom tailored the supplements to my needs. Was it expensive: yes. Was I worth the effort: I feel it was for me because 1) I can afford it 2) I wasn't ready to jump into the AAS arena just yet.
Maybe I'll change my mind once I do a cycle, which will be when I'm ready to do it, but for now if asked if test boosters work I'll continue to say it all depends on your age, what your goals are, and of course if you are willing to spend the money on a blood test to see exactly what you need to get to your goals.

Very well said and I agree with you. The OP however specified he's 19 years old. Having said that the majority of 19 year olds, in addition to having extremely potent test levels to begin with, typically don't have an abundant amount of funds nor go through the effort of measuring their test levels. I still think that for a young individual there are better roots to explore than test boosters in an effort to make progress and worthwhile gains.

I no that my testosterone should be high Atm but would I not see more gains with a booster?

NO. You will see more gains with more soild food though. As others have posted test boosters are a waste. At 19 if the wind blew just right I had a boner, I didn't need anything for that to happen.

Back