• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

anyone tried tetradecylthioacidic acid, d aspartic acid? Peptides?

muscleguys

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone tried any of these research chemicals? Any you would recommend. Am currently using sarms, and went from very skeptical to very impressed. Anything else I'm missing out on, lol?

No one? I've been taking TTA for about a week and I'm down about 2 pounds. And I've been lax on my diet to see if this stuff works, I think it may be. Taking sarm currently also.

I REMEMBER THIS , MY BEST "FAT" BUDDY USED IT , I GAVE HIM TTA , HE WAS TO LAZY TO EXE. , SO , HE OPTED FOR THIS

ONLY EXE. HE DID WAS 4 SETS OF SQUATS A DAY,EVERYDAY AND NOW HE EATS LESS

AND IS DOWN 15 LBS IN A MONTH :coffee:

NOT ONLY FAT BURN RATE IS ACCELERATED , IT WILL MAKE UR WORKOUT MORE EFFECTIVE IN USING ALL UR CONSUMED CALORIES.

SECONDLY TTA also appears to make insulin work more effectively and increase insulin sensitivity, which means less insulin is excreted during each release. Insulin as a hormone appears to make the body both build and maintain fat stores; this may mean that TTA is further beneficial as a fat loss product for this reason.

Even if someone refuses to exercise, TTA may help an individual keep weight off and therefore progress more slowly to obesity-related health problems.

GR8T PRODUCT FOR PPL CONCERNED WITH OVER WEIGHT & OBESITY

STILL KEEP SAFE NOT MUCH I KNOWN ON ITS SIDE EFFECTS , BUT OVERAL ,REVIEWS I GOT WERE GOOD :clapping:

DONT BECOME DEPENDENT ON IT

HOW MUCH DOU USE ??

IT HLPS OBESITY PRONE PPL , TO GET IN SHAPE .

IT SUPPRESSE HUNGER , BURNS FAT AND MAKES UR BODY REDUCE TRYGLSRIDE

USE IT WITH oleoylethanolamide (OEA), which also helps to burn fat and decrease hunger.

I REMEMBER THIS , MY BEST "FAT" BUDDY USED IT , I GAVE HIM TTA , HE WAS TO LAZY TO EXE. , SO , HE OPTED FOR THIS

ONLY EXE. HE DID WAS 4 SETS OF SQUATS A DAY,EVERYDAY AND NOW HE EATS LESS

AND IS DOWN 15 LBS IN A MONTH :coffee:

NOT ONLY FAT BURN RATE IS ACCELERATED , IT WILL MAKE UR WORKOUT MORE EFFECTIVE IN USING ALL UR CONSUMED CALORIES.

SECONDLY TTA also appears to make insulin work more effectively and increase insulin sensitivity, which means less insulin is excreted during each release. Insulin as a hormone appears to make the body both build and maintain fat stores; this may mean that TTA is further beneficial as a fat loss product for this reason.

Even if someone refuses to exercise, TTA may help an individual keep weight off and therefore progress more slowly to obesity-related health problems.

GR8T PRODUCT FOR PPL CONCERNED WITH OVER WEIGHT & OBESITY

STILL KEEP SAFE NOT MUCH I KNOWN ON ITS SIDE EFFECTS , BUT OVERAL ,REVIEWS I GOT WERE GOOD :clapping:

DONT BECOME DEPENDENT ON IT

HOW MUCH DOU USE ??

about 2 g a day

Back