• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Earthquake?

tucker01

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Nothing in the news yet.

But everyone in our office felt it, there was radio reports in Toronto of it occuring, and reports out in Ottawa of it.

Wonder where the epicentre was.

Details.

"An earthquake in Canada sent tremors through Lackawanna County at around 2 p.m. today."

Yep 5.5 on the Richter Scale. Just north of Ottawa was the Epicentre.

Felt Chicago, New York, Toronto, Montreal, New Hampshire.

Wow! Its getting to be pretty boring living out here on the San Andreas fault line....

Pretty sure it was just the vibrations from a shit ton of vuvuzelas being blown across the United States.

yea, I felt it.

I was sitting in my office (third floor) and felt a rocking motion, I am used to vibrations from heavy machinery but it was different. thought something was coming over me until I noticed a key that was hanging from a cabinet rocking.

I was going to strike up a convo with my office mates, but remembered that they all suck so I went back to reading builts do it yourself diet article...

werd!

I remember I was in Hong Kong looking through a bunch of Jimi Hendrix bootlegs when I felt the floor wobble beneath my feet....I'd just come down from x from the night before and thought it was some residual or my still drunken ass....then I realized everyone else was reacting and figured out it wasn't me......

So many earthquakes lately. Kinda eerie.

Earth's gotta regain balance, all that oil spilling out leaving a gaping void with the pressure of the sea over it.....you'd grumble a lot too if some one let you just bleed out all over yourself....

IML Gear Cream!
It was felt here in MA too.

Back