• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hi I am alex I am going to join Gym in next month

alex0211

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi friends I am very new in this field. My age is 25
and I am going to join a Gym in next month. before
this i have never join a Gym this is my first time.
My height is around 5.8" and weight is around 74
I am going o join Gym just for fitness. becuase I am
already healthy person. please suggest me how
to start exercise( at the initial level how many dips and
set up required) . and also advice me about Diet(is any
extra diet is required or normal diet will do). please give
me a proper advice.

....Alex

Eat alot of this:spam: and do alot of this:lifter: and your good to go.

look for first day do full body exe.

chest machine 4 sets 12 reps

then lat machine 4 sets 12 reps

bicep dumbell curls sitting 4 sets 12 reps

then do leg extensions 4 sets 15 reps .

do all these exe. with light weight , i m sure u hv a trainer at ur gym , ask him to guide u.

aftr doing these exe.s next few days ur body will become somewht stiff , i personally

liked tht , u will also , but dont stop training , do 1 bodypart a day aftr wards.

MON - BICEPS
TUES - TRICEPS
WED - SHOULDERS
THURS - BACK
FRI - CHEST
SAT - LEGS
SUN - REST

WHEN I JOINED THE GYM FIRST , I LIFTED EVERY POSSIBLE WEIGHT IN MY SIGHT

:roflmao: , I WAS STUPID BACK THEN , STILL NOT WISE ENOUGH THOSE BUT BETTR NOW.

AS FOR DIET EAT 15 EGG WHITES A DAY SPLIT IN THREE MEALS , B-COMPLEX TAB ,

1 TBS HONEY , SPINACH OR ANY GREEN VEG. , CHEEZE 3 OZ . ,

250 G OF CHICKEN ANY STYLE

LOTS OF RICE AND ATLEAST 3 POTATOES

YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING AFTER THIS , ANYTHING YOU WANT , BUT THIS FIRST

EVERYDAY

DO THIS FOR ONE MONTH

THEN AFTR 1 MONTH , I WILL TELL U MORE , BUT DO THIS FIRST.

K , GOOD LUCK .

^If you like that info then you might be interested in purchasing an Elite membership. Check it out:

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/open-chat/45101-upgrade-your-account-gain-many-benefits.html

Anybody says I'm spamming? I'll kill ya.

francis.jpg

Thanks
i m low on $$$$$$$ nowdays

i totally believe u , its my first forum account , i dont think its a spam

thanks to moderator for the invite :owned:

look for first day do full body exe.

chest machine 4 sets 12 reps

then lat machine 4 sets 12 reps

bicep dumbell curls sitting 4 sets 12 reps

then do leg extensions 4 sets 15 reps .

do all these exe. with light weight , i m sure u hv a trainer at ur gym , ask him to guide u.

aftr doing these exe.s next few days ur body will become somewht stiff , i personally

liked tht , u will also , but dont stop training , do 1 bodypart a day aftr wards.

MON - BICEPS
TUES - TRICEPS
WED - SHOULDERS
THURS - BACK
FRI - CHEST
SAT - LEGS
SUN - REST

WHEN I JOINED THE GYM FIRST , I LIFTED EVERY POSSIBLE WEIGHT IN MY SIGHT

:roflmao: , I WAS STUPID BACK THEN , STILL NOT WISE ENOUGH THOSE BUT BETTR NOW.

AS FOR DIET EAT 15 EGG WHITES A DAY SPLIT IN THREE MEALS , B-COMPLEX TAB ,

1 TBS HONEY , SPINACH OR ANY GREEN VEG. , CHEEZE 3 OZ . ,

250 G OF CHICKEN ANY STYLE

LOTS OF RICE AND ATLEAST 3 POTATOES

YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING AFTER THIS , ANYTHING YOU WANT , BUT THIS FIRST

EVERYDAY

DO THIS FOR ONE MONTH

THEN AFTR 1 MONTH , I WILL TELL U MORE , BUT DO THIS FIRST.

K , GOOD LUCK .

You posts are annoying! Knock off the colorful and bold bullshit, already. Oh, and that advice sucks balls!!!

Sure.

If you wanna bulk, track your diet for a week or two and figure your daily intake. This is your maintenance. Add 300 to 500 cals and this is your bulking intake (can be adjusted as required). Make sure you have around 1.5g/# lbm of protein, 0.5g/# lbm of good fats, and the rest in carbs.

For your workout, you should start with a full body routine 3x a week. It should consist of only compounds. Start with very light weight to condition tendons and ligaments and to learn proper lifting technique (do research and ask advice from experienced lifters). At this stage do not develop bad habbits or poor lifting technique as it will impede future developement and/or cause injury. Once you have got this down, start adding weight to the bar and increase slowly for the next few weeks. When you feel the time is right, add weight that truelly begins to challenge you. When you get to this point a program like below may be considered.

Monday:
Back squats-3x8
Bench-3x8
Bent DB rows-80#-3x8
Chins-3x8

Wednesday
Power cleans-3x8
Dead Lifts-3x8
Incline DB Press-3x8
Arnold Press-110#-3x8

Friday:
Front Squats-3x8
Good Mornings-3x8
Pullups-3x8
BB Rows-3x8

After you advance your training skills/recover ability/knowledge, you can then start working out a periodized program and start manipulating sets, reps, and intensities.

Keep in mind, the key at this stage is to build a solid fouindation (musclular, connective tissue, technique, etc) that will help you achieve your log term goals.

Sure.

If you wanna bulk, track your diet for a week or two and figure your daily intake. This is your maintenance. Add 300 to 500 cals and this is your bulking intake (can be adjusted as required). Make sure you have around 1.5g/# lbm of protein, 0.5g/# lbm of good fats, and the rest in carbs.

For your workout, you should start with a full body routine 3x a week. It should consist of only compounds. Start with very light weight to condition tendons and ligaments and to learn proper lifting technique (do research and ask advice from experienced lifters). At this stage do not develop bad habbits or poor lifting technique as it will impede future developement and/or cause injury. Once you have got this down, start adding weight to the bar and increase slowly for the next few weeks. When you feel the time is right, add weight that truelly begins to challenge you. When you get to this point a program like below may be considered.

Monday:
Back squats-3x8
Bench-3x8
Bent DB rows-80#-3x8
Chins-3x8

Wednesday
Power cleans-3x8
Dead Lifts-3x8
Incline DB Press-3x8
Arnold Press-110#-3x8

Friday:
Front Squats-3x8
Good Mornings-3x8
Pullups-3x8
BB Rows-3x8

After you advance your training skills/recover ability/knowledge, you can then start working out a periodized program and start manipulating sets, reps, and intensities.

Keep in mind, the key at this stage is to build a solid fouindation (musclular, connective tissue, technique, etc) that will help you achieve your log term goals.

I wouldn't of wasted your time bro, it's not a real person. Look at the profile.

About Me
Biography
sdsd
Interests
sdsds

Contact Info
Home Page
http://www.healthpharmarx.com

He could be foreign and not know English very well. You never know.

Come on, read the post. Says he is new to working out yet his home page is some crappy spam link http://www.healthpharmarx.com. Computer programs generally have the broken english and use alot of smiles, and generally make little sense. His Biography & Interests are typical computer program nonsense, sdsds tell what language that is. Even his height/weight are nonsense for a 25 yr old 5.8"/74. At least you're young and probably not familiar with these programs, but believe me this is not a real person, but a very crappy computer program.

Hi friends I am very new in this field. My age is 25
and I am going to join a Gym in next month. before
this i have never join a Gym this is my first time.
My height is around 5.8" and weight is around 74
I am going o join Gym just for fitness. becuase I am
already healthy person. please suggest me how
to start exercise( at the initial level how many dips and
set up required) . and also advice me about Diet(is any
extra diet is required or normal diet will do). please give
me a proper advice.

....Alex

PushAndPull,

Thanks. I never would have recognized it as a bot.

Why? It's highly doubtful that the "OP" is a real person and not a computer program (bot) Look at the post, it's borderline nonsense.

I just assumed it was someone who spoke another language.

I wouldn't of wasted your time bro, it's not a real person. Look at the profile.

About Me
Biography
sdsd
Interests
sdsds

Contact Info
Home Page
http://www.(snip)

The URL is damning. You're obviously correct in your assessment. Again, my apologies to you and to rockhardly.

At least you're young and probably not familiar with these programs, but believe me this is not a real person, but a very crappy computer program.

Caught this old coot, too.

:(

home workout

Alex, Have you looked into P90X?
I have had great results doing this. Save $75 a month for a gym menbership
Also great diets avalible.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Scott

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
NeilPearson...
I am just giving him a home option to workout.
That link is a trailer for P90X, that is it.
Nothing more!
Sorry if you think that is wrong!

NeilPearson...
I am just giving him a home option to workout.
That link is a trailer for P90X, that is it.
Nothing more!
Sorry if you think that is wrong!

It's not just a trailer for P90x it's spam from ScottGloede, which looking at your signature from the other post "Scott" is you. Besides are you really so fucking stupid to be spamming a bot?

Alex, I have removed the link. I guess I have offended some people by posting it.
If you have any question about the P90X home workout, please contact me.
Sorry guysfor posting the link!
Scott

If you are interested in P90X, don't pay for it. You can install a free torrent program like uTorrent which will allow you to download P90X for free.

Just install uTorrent and then google "P90X torrent"... follow the links and download the torrent

lol

If you want to steal! :(
Yes you can do this!
Come one, you guys a really recommending to steal software!!!! WOW!!!!

here are a couple other things you get with p90x
P90X 3-Phase Nutrition Plan designed to help you lose fat while maintaining high energy levels.
P90X Fitness Guide packed with valuable fitness information to help you get the most out of your program.

Yes you can do this!

P90X 3-Phase Nutrition Plan designed to help you lose fat while maintaining high energy levels.
P90X Fitness Guide packed with valuable fitness information to help you get the most out of your program.

If you come here spamming your product then yes, I will recommend to people they steal it.

Yes you can do this!

Funny you should be talking about stealing. I think by you spamming the board and not paying like the other sponsers, you're the thief. On top of it all, you're a complete fucking idiot for continually trying to spam a bot.

Guys, the link is removed!!!!
I was trying to give him some options, like I said before.
Sorry if this upset you guy this much!:jerkit:

Guys, the link is removed!!!!
I was trying to give him some options, like I said before.
Sorry if this upset you guy this much!:jerkit:

That's a lie, which makes you a liar. You were trying to push your product without paying, which makes you a theif. You continued to try and push your crappy product to a bot, which makes you dumbass.
So you're a lying thieving dumbass. :clapping:

Back