• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

thinking about hgh

07bobber

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am 37 and was a harcore gym rat in my twenties, never took hgh before, I broke my leg and dislocated my ankle 10 months ago and now have a calcium deposit in my shoulder so getting back to where i was before the brake is a slow go, went to my dr and my t level is 326, he put me on cream 100 ml a day and zinc and indol 3 carbinol, I am thinking of taking my test results and going to a hrt clininc, I have been really considering hgh and or hcg just to get back,

I live in south florida any suggestions on a clinic? how much will it cost? will six months of hgh do anything?

my doc put me on cream for three months, he is very by the book so no shots until maybe my next visit

Do it if your body needs to be bigger and/or if you have a big head... :coffee:

GH by itself is mostly going to help w/ healing and recovery in very subtle ways. Physically you probably won't "see" anything. I'm not a doc, but I kinda feel like saying get to the shots - some test w/ GH will produce more dramatic results.

An HRT clinic, unless you can get your ins to cover it, will be expensive. GH thru an anti-aging clinic is going to cost you thru the nose.

I got my insurance to cover the GH ... my co pay is $100 for 2 month supply 3 - 20 mg catriages @ 1mg a day .... not too bad .... i currently go to an endocrinologist and i think last time i was there he was pushing t on me but not sure ... was just concerned about the hg at the time but now with toning up im getting more interested ....

ran a cycle of deca and winny about 5 years ago worked really well and would like to try adding the t to the hgh program but would like to get a cream ... how did you like it and does it work ... not looking to get extremely bigger just alittle bit of growth ... i am from new york so i couldnt help you with finding a doctor or clinic sorry ... but would love to hear your input on the cream

215lb
6 ft
27% bf

I see no reason why not to use it at your age, especially when taking into account your injuries. Most of those clinics won't give you "that much", but if you can get your insurance to pay for it.....go for it. I suggest doing some more research first. HGH and steroids are not the same thing. That includes HCG.

I'm also from NY so I can't suggest any clinics for you down there, but I do know that many many people use them, especially in Florida. Just poke around or start a thread if you can't find what you are looking for. You should also see a legit endocrinologist before visiting those clinics and get all blood work done. IMHO. Good luck.

/V

bump victor!

go get hgh and start to use it!

I am 37 and was a harcore gym rat in my twenties, never took hgh before, I broke my leg and dislocated my ankle 10 months ago and now have a calcium deposit in my shoulder so getting back to where i was before the brake is a slow go, went to my dr and my t level is 326, he put me on cream 100 ml a day and zinc and indol 3 carbinol, I am thinking of taking my test results and going to a hrt clininc, I have been really considering hgh and or hcg just to get back,

I live in south florida any suggestions on a clinic? how much will it cost? will six months of hgh do anything?

my doc put me on cream for three months, he is very by the book so no shots until maybe my next visit

Tampa. There are so many HRT/ Pain clinics here it's insane. They are licensed drug dealers. More than likely they will only take cash for the office visits and the first one will probably be a few hundred then afterwards 100/150......but you will be able to get anything you want and they will up it to the maximum dose as fast as permitted by law. Be sure to bring all your blood work, MRIs, Xrays, etc.. you dont want them to do any of that.

I know these things for fact. I've lived here almost 3 months and there are more prescription drugs "legally" distributed here more than anywhere else in the US. Don't let them hook you on the pain killers, it's tempting because of such easy access. Get the hormones and leave the rest alone.

^^^^^^^very wise roid. you dont need pain kilers they r a mother to "kick" especially fentanyl. just do it without class 2,3,4 drugs.

I got my insurance to cover the GH ... my co pay is $100 for 2 month supply 3 - 20 mg catriages @ 1mg a day .... not too bad .... i currently go to an endocrinologist and i think last time i was there he was pushing t on me but not sure ... was just concerned about the hg at the time but now with toning up im getting more interested ....

ran a cycle of deca and winny about 5 years ago worked really well and would like to try adding the t to the hgh program but would like to get a cream ... how did you like it and does it work ... not looking to get extremely bigger just alittle bit of growth ... i am from new york so i couldnt help you with finding a doctor or clinic sorry ... but would love to hear your input on the cream

215lb
6 ft
27% bf

I'm totally confused, do you mean 1iu a day for the GH? I've never seen it dosed in mgs.

IML Gear Cream!
yea its 1 mg or ml /day of neutropin .... its a sub cu and i have dropped about 7 lbs in the first month now and have noticed no loss in strenght ... actually a bit of a gain ... but i have been working out for the last 4 months without a strenght gain cause i have been dropping weight so it was a little tough ... i lost 80 pounds since the first of the year but i am very pleased with the results so far and have decided that it is better for me to inject AM because im looking to slim down and not gain mass

yea its 1 mg or ml /day of neutropin .... its a sub cu and i have dropped about 7 lbs in the first month now and have noticed no loss in strenght ... actually a bit of a gain ... but i have been working out for the last 4 months without a strenght gain cause i have been dropping weight so it was a little tough ... i lost 80 pounds since the first of the year but i am very pleased with the results so far and have decided that it is better for me to inject AM because im looking to slim down and not gain mass

dropping 80 pounds even with a little help in 6 months is a very big accomplishment. congrats

well thank you ... i feel great and im getting married in December so i am looking to continue doing a little more work but things are working out well ... just the damn summer and parties and drinking ... the food and beer are so hard to avoid especially during holiday weekends ... just gotta make sure i keep it up in the gym and keep the diet good when im not hanging out

Back