• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ghrp6

kristian2161

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm 17 years old and I want to put on size! I don't want to go fully hard into the steroids! I have been training for 10 months! I was wondering what anyone thought of me starting ghrp6! What do you think of it?? Thanks

That a boy.Don't think about diet,or routine or anything else jump right in to peptides.

GHRP 6 is for older adults looking to regain youthful natural hgh production. It will be a waste of time and money for you unless you just want to be hungry all of the time which is a side effect from higher doses.
You'll see far better anabolic results from heavy compound movements and lots of good food at your age. Don't start screwing with your hormones yet.

I jumped right into peptides as help for rehabilitation from a car-accident and it helped me put on size and muscle... Now years later I believe I still have some of that size from it (or am I wrong ??? ) :thinking:

Were you seventeen when you did so, JMRQ?

GHRP 6 is for older adults looking to regain youthful natural hgh production. It will be a waste of time and money for you unless you just want to be hungry all of the time which is a side effect from higher doses.
You'll see far better anabolic results from heavy compound movements and lots of good food at your age. Don't start screwing with your hormones yet.

werd . . a lot of older guys are digging the 'tides . .

Back