• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Status

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
We used to have the status online or offline. I propose we have a better type of status that you could specify the nature of your offliness or your onliness.

offline (went to the gym)

offline (I went to get some pizza)

offline (reading)

online (I am also in other sites so I am online but not really)

You know.. can we do it? Maybe we have that already, so many new features.

it still displays online/offline, its the little ball that turns green when you're online.

are you wanting something like Facebook where you can change your "status" or add a "what's on your mind" type thing?

are you wanting something like Facebook where you can change your "status" or add a "what's on your mind" type thing?

Something like that or a small box that would automatically display your twitter. Not much about what I am thinking but more about what I am doing. Like everytime you logged off, a little box would pop out and IM would ask why you are leaving. You would type what are you going to do and it would automatically display in your status. Is that even possible to do?

Something like that or a small box that would automatically display your twitter. Not much about what I am thinking but more about what I am doing. Like everytime you logged off, a little box would pop out and IM would ask why you are leaving. You would type what are you going to do and it would automatically display in your status. Is that even possible to do?

there may be a mod available that does this, I will take a look.

Back