• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I will be on RX Off Topic Radio LIVE Monday July 7th

GFR

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So the show seems to be on. I need you cunts to post some questions here, you get three only. You can post one, or two only if you like.

I will pick 15 questions total, so make them count. I will answer them on the show.

1) when did you first realize that you are gay?

Why are you a tool:coffee:

did it hurt when that glass jar broke in your ass?

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::coffee:

the real question would be why would they have u on the radio? u a biker, dealer Dr. ????????:coffee:

What sort of questions? General training? Are you allowed to talk about steroids?

Also, do you have a link to listen to the broadcast when it happens?

A fit guru

What sort of questions? General training? Are you allowed to talk about steroids?

Also, do you have a link to listen to the broadcast when it happens?
All uncreative and boring questions with the exception of DOMS, I saw that coming a mile away.

Who knows why they want to interview me, the idea of it is retarded but it is America so I guess this fits right in with the pathetic culture.

Off Topic
What's your favorite internet hangout? What do you think about internet buying? What do you think about posting sources? What happened to "The Light" and his promised video. Where is the "couple days" WP lab analysis?

Suh-WEET!

:bow: GFR on OT! :bow:

1) Why is Arnold numero uno?
2) Gh guts, will bodybuilding ever return to sanity?
3) How were you introduced to the sport?
Great questions, I will save these to my list.

Are personal trainers worth the money? How can you tell a good one from a bad one?

I ask because I've gone it alone and have made slow, but good, progress. A friend of mine hired a personal trainer for a year and a half. He paid a bit over $7000. In just 6 months he's made a radical change. It seemed to be worth it.

what year is july 7th on a monday because its not this year.

You may wanna ask me a question like, how do I have such great knowledge of the calendar ??

I will tell child, my bday is thursday the 8th.

I am GOD

So the show seems to be on. I need you cunts to post some questions here, you get three only. You can post one, or two only if you like.

I will pick 15 questions total, so make them count. I will answer them on the show.

why do you think Robert DiMaggio of IronMagazine and IronMagLabs is a God?

:D

seriously though, can we get a plug for IronMag? :coffee:

what is with all the hateration.

IML Gear Cream!
Do butt plugs help you squat deeper? If not explain your use of them in your training routine. Pectoral isolation theory, which part is you favorite to target?" Upper, middle, lower, inside or outside? A source tells us they saw you smoke protein once in a glass tube, or so you told them. Truth or Dare, it was really crack wasn't it?

why do you think Robert DiMaggio of IronMagazine and IronMagLabs is a God?

:D

seriously though, can we get a plug for IronMag? :coffee:
I intend on plugging IronMagazine and also the other site I post on.

here are some myths. you could construct some questions around these. I dont know who the audience is and at what level you be speaking.

your welcome!

-- You can get as big as a pro bodybuilder. Without taking steroids; it just takes longer
-- In order to get really big, you have to eat a super-high-calorie diet.
-- The more you work out, the more you'll grow
-- The longer you work out, the better.
-- You can't grow if you only work each body part once a week
-- You should only rest 45 seconds in between sets
-- You have to use fancy weightlifting equipment in order to make the best gains
-- Weight training makes you big; aerobic exercise cuts you up
-- You can completely reshape a muscle by doing isolation exercises.
-- High repetitions make your muscles harder and more cut up.
-- Women need to train differently than men
-- Training with weights causes your muscles to get tight and hinders flexibility and, consequently, athletic performance.
-- All anabolic steroids are extremely toxic and dangerous
-- If you stop working out, your muscle will turn into fat.
-- Do a thousand sit-ups a day for washboard abs
-- I can target an area to reduce fat
-- Certain exercises target certain parts of a muscle
-- If it is in an article it must be true
-- Supplement labels tell the truth

i'm not sure how long you have to talk but something i've been wondering about is if bodybuilders have started to be profiled for drug searches. can being a "big" get you searched? is very good musculature going to be seen as evidence of criminal activity and just cause to search for steroids?

i'm not sure how long you have to talk but something i've been wondering about is if bodybuilders have started to be profiled for drug searches. can being a "big" get you searched? is very good musculature going to be seen as evidence of criminal activity and just cause to search for steroids?

Thought that was indeed taking place.

Can't find it. :mad:

So is it going down today ???

Back