• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Where is Lebron James going to sign?

Where is LeBron going to sign?

• Cleveland

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Chicago

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • New York

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • New Jersey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
cleveland. anywhere else he goes and he is a mercenary. he wants to surpass jordan and kobe he has to do it with the team that drafted him. he can't become the GOAT going to another team. plus cleveland can give him 30 milion more. it's a no brainer.

cleveland. anywhere else he goes and he is a mercenary. he wants to surpass jordan and kobe he has to do it with the team that drafted him. he can't become the GOAT going to another team. plus cleveland can give him 30 milion more. it's a no brainer.

We'll see. I think he's going to Chicago.

We'll see. I think he's going to Chicago.

going to work everyday in the stadium that has a statue of michael jordan outside? he can't surpass Jordan in Jordan's house. every playoff loss will be doubled if he goes to Chicago. no one can live in that shadow.

going to work everyday in the stadium that has a statue of michael jordan outside? he can't surpass Jordan in Jordan's house. every playoff loss will be doubled if he goes to Chicago. no one can live in that shadow.

He idolized Jordan.... wouldn't it be great to follow in his footsteps?

NY and NJ if he goes there, he has no interest in winning.

He would also be going to work for a winning organization. Chicago has a fantastic point guard in Derrick Rose, a very solid big man in Joakim Noah and a good supporting cast. Not to mention additional free agents they'll pick up. There simply isn't another team that has the cap space and the talent that Chicago has. So I definitely think Chicago has a legit chance of landing him.

I'm praying he and Bosh come to Chicago...but I'll take either

I don't see bosh going to Chicago, unless they are willing to ante up something back.

Raptors right now aren't to interested in helping Bosh out. Bosh needs to keep his shit off his blog and tweets.

At this point I have no idea. I really don't think the fact that Michael Jordan played for the Bulls would have any impact on whether LeBron chooses to go there.

My guess is he stays in Cleveland, though that is purely a guess.

Am I the only one who thinks there isn't a chance in hell that LeBron's decision remains a secret until 9:00 PM tomorrow? I'm actually surprised it's lasted this long.

IML Gear Cream!
He has a tight grip on who he allows into his circle. I doubt it gets out. Assuming he's holding this conference in Cleveland I doubt he's going anywhere else. Although, I hope he decides to come here to Miami to gather up 4,5,6 championships.

Yeah but you've got to think people in whatever organization he is going to will know, and that information always gets leaked.

A lot of people are putting odds he will be going to Miami :eek:

Slight pay cut.... but make more money with endorsements from winning championships.

His interview is tomorrow so guess we will see.

Am I the only one who thinks there isn't a chance in hell that LeBron's decision remains a secret until 9:00 PM tomorrow? I'm actually surprised it's lasted this long.

if he is staying in Cleveland then the decision will remain secret. if he goes somewhere else it will be leaked to soften up the shock and PR to his hometown

if he is staying in Cleveland then the decision will remain secret. if he goes somewhere else it will be leaked to soften up the shock and PR to his hometown

Now I think he's staying in Cleveland. I mean he would be a real douche bag to announce on national tv that he's leaving Cleveland because he doesn't think he can win there.

It's Miami.

he will have a continuing fan base. Just as many douches who like him unfortunately.

Most of the NBA players are ego driven Douches.

Chris Bosh was a douche playing out his leaving all over Twitter.

he will have a continuing fan base. Just as many douches who like him unfortunately.

Agrees Bosh is also a douche, for his twitter crap. Wade is also a douche for saying that he's basing his decision on what best for his family, then he says made the right choice for himself by staying in Miami. Hopefully all three douche bags end up in Miami, because I don't think they're going to win jack shit next season.

Yes, but up until this point Lebron has tried to cultivate his image to be like Michael Jordan. Loved by everybody. Bosh has never tried to do the image manipulation thing like Lebron and Jordan have/did. This is a big misstep for Lebron

Agrees Bosh is also a douche, for his twitter crap. Wade is also a douche for saying that he's basing his decision on what best for his family, then he says made the right choice for himself by staying in Miami. Hopefully all three douche bags end up in Miami, because I don't think they're going to win jack shit next season.

depends on the coach. Pat Rilley has proven he can take stars and build a championship winning team. he is only second to Phil Jackson in that arena.

Yes, but up until this point Lebron has tried to cultivate his image to be like Michael Jordan. Loved by everybody. Bosh has never tried to do the image manipulation thing like Lebron and Jordan have/did. This is a big misstep for Lebron

Very true.

The NBA is still filled with a bunch of douche bags though :p

Bosh and Wade are both douches for repeatedly saying "It isn't about the money" during their interviews yesterday. Not about the money? Are you kidding me with that crap?

Back