IronMag Research Chems

Lean Bulk Cycle

Thread: Lean Bulk Cycle

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Lean Bulk Cycle

I am 5'10 175lb 10% body fat 33yrs
    experience: cyp 500 wk bold 200 wk 12wk cylce
    - had great results jumped up to 205lb but diet wasent tight, end cycle around 12-15% but strenght gains were good. Hit 405x1 mr bench; 500x1 mr squat; 600x1 deads mr;.. then i had two kids in 2yrs... needless to say i lost some gym time and had less$$ to buy food.. things have settled down a bit and im ready to gain some LBM. I know im light in the lbs but lb for lb i think im pretty strong.. just hit a 360 benchx1 at 175lbs.. Im ready to jump into some serious training goin to run 3 day split
    mon: vertical pull
    verical push
    flex
    exten
    tues: abs
    cardio
    wed: squat
    curl
    exten
    cals
    thurs: abs
    cardio
    Fri: horizontal pull
    horizontal push
    flex
    exten
    Sat: clafs
    abs

Diet: Bulk w/ slow burners
    fat 40% carb 30% pro 30%

Cycle: dbol wk1-4 30mg/day
    cyp wk 1-12 500mg/wk
    winny 7-12 50mg eod

Questions: want to run T3, i heard 40mcg a day is good dosage.. also want to run clen.. what are some standard dosage for each compond??? and when in 12 wk should i start them???

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by cbohning View Post
    I am 5'10 175lb 10% body fat 33yrs
    experience: cyp 500 wk bold 200 wk 12wk cylce
    - had great results jumped up to 205lb but diet wasent tight, end cycle around 12-15% but strenght gains were good. Hit 405x1 mr bench; 500x1 mr squat; 600x1 deads mr;.. then i had two kids in 2yrs... needless to say i lost some gym time and had less$$ to buy food.. things have settled down a bit and im ready to gain some LBM. I know im light in the lbs but lb for lb i think im pretty strong.. just hit a 360 benchx1 at 175lbs.. Im ready to jump into some serious training goin to run 3 day split
    mon: vertical pull
    verical push
    flex
    exten
    tues: abs
    cardio
    wed: squat
    curl
    exten
    cals
    thurs: abs
    cardio
    Fri: horizontal pull
    horizontal push
    flex
    exten
    Sat: clafs
    abs

Diet: Bulk w/ slow burners
    fat 40% carb 30% pro 30%

Cycle: dbol wk1-4 30mg/day
    cyp wk 1-12 500mg/wk
    winny 7-12 50mg eod

Questions: want to run T3, i heard 40mcg a day is good dosage.. also want to run clen.. what are some standard dosage for each compond??? and when in 12 wk should i start them???
    up the d-bol to 50mg ed, up the cyp to 750 wk, up the winni to 100mg eod, you can throw in the t3 and clen when ever. if you run t3 do 50mcg ed with clen start at 20mcg ed and increase as tolerated try for at least 80 mcg but only run clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. so it would be best to run the t3 when your not taking the clen and take the clen when not taking t3 but you can start at wk 2 of your cycle. use taurine for cramps and back pumps from the clen. but dont take t3 longer than 3 weeks at one time go up to 100mcg if tolerated.if you chose to ever use ephedrine hcl only max the daily dose to 50mg 25 in am and 25 at 3pm so not interfere with your sleep. and watch if your teeth start to get splits in the middle of them on eph because it will fracture your teeth if left go. those r only precautions because eph can cause heart dysarrymthias. my spelling is bad. hope i helped, but others might have better ideas. good luck bro on whatever road you go.

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

thx unclem for the feedback!!!! anyone else feedback on diet and t3 dosage much apicieated happy 4th!!!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thumbs up

^^^^^^theres built , curt, juggernut that know dieting real good to.

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.