• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hi,I'm new to this so please be kind.

joboco

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi everyone, just to say I'm probably too old to be here but i thought why not give it a try. Been lifting at home for 7 months on and off.

Started at 187lb with a 14in biceps, now 234lb with a 15.5in biceps. Don't know if that is good or not. And almost forgot I'm 6ft 5in & 58 years young.

Look forward to talking with you guy's.

Hi everyone, just to say I'm probably too old to be here but i thought why not give it a try. Been lifting at home for 7 months on and off.

Started at 187lb with a 14in biceps, now 234lb with a 15.5in biceps. Don't know if that is good or not. And almost forgot I'm 6ft 5in & 58 years young.

Look forward to talking with you guy's.

I'LL KILL YOU MOTHER FUCKER!:paddle::paddle::paddle:

Good job, Josh - scare off the newbs right off. Toughens 'em up. :thumb:

joboco, you've got 11 years on me. Good to have more fossils on board. ;)

love to have you aboard with your wealth of life knowledge. welcome bro.:clapping:

You're never too old. Welcome! And if you're from Scotland then "Lean Josh" and his contribution didn't have any impact on you whatsoever. Cheers!

q-icon-scottish-flag-3.jpg

Good job, Josh - scare off the newbs right off. Toughens 'em up. :thumb:

joboco, you've got 11 years on me. Good to have more fossils on board. ;)

LMAO, fossils thats a new one i never heard. see built i learned something new lol.:clapping:

Thank's for the kind welcome everyone. Yes Curtis James I am scotish so the stange welcome from Lean Josh had no effect on me at all. Live and let live that's me.

IML Gear Cream!
Thank's for the kind welcome everyone. Yes Curtis James I am scotish so the stange welcome from Lean Josh had no effect on me at all. Live and let live that's me.

Excellent! :thumb:

i'm 49 and it has been said that bodybuilding is the only real fountain of youth. this is THE place to be if you're getting up there in years.

welcome to IM

Funny how the trend towards fitness is appearing on the forums from more and more of us mature folks (mature as in physical age only of course...)

Back