• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

NOOB in need of help

10R

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
here it goes, i bet some of you guys have read millions of these threads about noobs getting into the gear world and needing educated opinions and help, well im one of those. Ive done some research online about different kinds of test and orals and cycles and things like that. went out and got some gear and wanted some opinion before i start it, heres what my cycle looks like

12 weeks total
weeks 1-12 500mg of Test Enthanate
weeks 1-4 50mg a day of anadrol

im worried about test converting and getting boobs instead of chest so what can i do to prevent that and to be on the safe side, from what i hear nolvadex seems to do the job, but can i run that with my cycle for the whole 12 weeks and continue to take it 4 weeks after the cycle is over ? or should i use arimidex ? thanks in advance guys

Last edited:
and not to forget i will also be taking milk thistle while running the anadrol

i think you left out like 15 important factors. like your age, weight, level of fitness, goals etc. not that i know anything on the subject i just think it's not one size fits all?

21 years old weighed in at 265lbs goal wise i guess to put on around 30 lbs of mass

Somebody is looking to get hyooooooge eh? What's your bf%? How long training annddd what do ya know about gyno pct and Diet? Just wondering...

Your cycle looks fine. I might have gone with the test by itself for the first cycle though. I would consider hcg use during cycle also. This will make your pct easier. There's a lot of good info on hcg use in this forum. I would go with adex myself but also have nolva on hand in case of a flair up. Big rule #1 is make sure to have everything in hand before you start.

Somebody is looking to get hyooooooge eh? What's your bf%? How long training annddd what do ya know about gyno pct and Diet? Just wondering...

dont know what my bf% are for right now but i can tell you there high, been training for a little over 2 years. dieting wise ive learned alot about it in the last few months, my diet now consists of 550 grams of protein, 330 grams of carbs and about 50 grams of fat a day. as for gyno and pct idk all that much, ive been researching about LH and learning more about it.

A Bit Of Help And Or Advice

Not bashing you bro but it seems you are a pretty big guy with a high % BF. Please dont start your cycle until you learn a lot more. One important thing to know is that anadrol will aromatize fast AND put on a lot of water weight and with high BF and with the new weight you will be gaining you could very likely be a canadate for gyno which you seem to know very little about. IMO I would say that if you feel you need to do steroids stick with the test by itself at 500mgs per week in split doses and if you want to go for 12 weeks thats up to you but you should be aware that after 8-10 weeks it has a diminishing result versus side effects. You also NEED to run a ai throughout and my suggestion there would be adex and I think .05 EOD should work for you on this cycle. ALSO you need to be doing HCG at 250iu's 2x wkly throughout. For PCT the norm for most is clomid and nolvadex. But you need to know about half lifes, HCG doseing, and length of PCT, etc. Keep it simple at first my friend or you may end up with problems. W e have great stickies on HCG useage, PCT and first cycles I believe. As was mentioned before dont start until you have everything in hand and know everything about each item. Pharm grade nolvadex, clomidaphene, and arimadex would be my suggestion. Get out some paper and pen and write down everything you may need and get it all figured out before you start. Be safe and be smart. If you have any other questions I will be glad to help or guide you to the information. Looks like you have been studying about diet and IMO thats more important than the anabolics, know both.

:hmmm:I keep seeing recommendations for using HGC throughout cycle. From what I've read, if it's taken for 2 long or at a high dosage, the LH receptor will become desensitized to LH, which could add to the post cycle problems (if any) instead of helping it. If knowing that test brings LH levels down and the ultimate goal is to bring the LH levels back up ASAP post cycle, wouldn't it just be causing a yo-yo effect to be administering both DURING cycle?? why not run the clomid with and start the HCG after the last test injection? I could be off base, just asking...

Not true Bro, you can run high doses for a LONG time, without issue. 500ius while on cycle is all you need, then a short blast at the end while esters are clearing.

Last edited by a moderator:
IML Gear Cream!
No freakin way buddy. Get that diet on point and get the bf% down if you wanna put on mass like that. I've seen plenty of dudes smaller than you come off shit like this cycle (wich isn't terrible) lookin like the fuckin stay pufft marshmallow man... diet, train, and then think about goin all out... just my .02

No freakin way buddy. Get that diet on point and get the bf% down if you wanna put on mass like that. I've seen plenty of dudes smaller than you come off shit like this cycle (wich isn't terrible) lookin like the fuckin stay pufft marshmallow man... diet, train, and then think about goin all out... just my .02

ya i hear ya on that, im gonna hold off on the gear and diet down for now and see where it goes from there i already have the test and everything

does anyone know how long test is good for if i store it ? and anadrol too ?

Storage

Dont worry about it going bad. Just keep it in your closet or in the drawer at room temp and it will last a very long while. I have used stuff thats been several years old and stored properly it was just fine. Keep reading and learning, it's very interesting and write down points of interest that you can refer to later on. As for the HCG it's my belief that it's better to use small doses 2x wkly while on cycle. It keeps the testes from atrophy and so you have one less thing to get back to normal after cycle. It makes PCT that much easier.

10R - A lot of people here bring up valid points. You are wise to wait. Honestly from what I read from EVERY post in this thread is you're not ready for this. I'm glad you agree.

These things shouldn't be taken lightly, you are messing with your hormones and if you're not careful you can really cause some damage to yourself.

I would encourage you to read as much as you can and learn more, not only here but in the diet and training sections as well. Good luck.

ya im just gonna hold on to it, and cut some serious bf. no point of rushing into it and gettin messed up, i keep seeing alot of guys starting cycles with no hcg and getting in all sorts of shit when they're cycle is done. and in the meantime i can learn alot more about on and post cycle therapy, just gonna sweat it out diet and train.

i appreciate all the tips and advice guys, definitely have alot more learning to do, im gonna stick around here and get schooled on this shit before i royally fuck shit up. Thanks again guys

Your best option besides waiting is to ask questions.

10R i gotta hand it to you brother, you are smart enough to think shit out and take advice. I've got a friend, about your age, maybe half your weight, who decided not to take his advice and believe the local locker room hustler. the poor kid has gone through so much shit (testicular atrophy, gyno etc) that i can only pray hell be the same again.. good to see you dont want to become another one of these guys!

IML Gear Cream!
10R i gotta hand it to you brother, you are smart enough to think shit out and take advice. I've got a friend, about your age, maybe half your weight, who decided not to take his advice and believe the local locker room hustler. the poor kid has gone through so much shit (testicular atrophy, gyno etc) that i can only pray hell be the same again.. good to see you dont want to become another one of these guys!

ya man i just dont wanna get fucked up and blame it on gear and give it an even worse reputation than it already has, guys like that get screwed up on it and blame it on the gear not their lack of knowledge and sheer stupidity.
besides i figured some of the guys on here been on enough cycles and been around gear enough to know what your talking about if it wasnt for this site i would probably have a pair of tits and no nuts lol

Back