• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tears for Gears

roastchicken

Go read the Clean thread!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is a log of a cycle i started yesterday.

It is really for those interested in the compounds and the set-up that i'm using. If someone wants to comment on my cycle OK ,questions are welcome too.

So this is my programme

Main Compounds

WEEK 1
¬ Test suspension 100mg (2ml) each day Mon/Tues/Weds/Thurs
¬ Test Prop 200mg (2ml) Friday/Sunday
¬ Tren Ace 105mg (1.4ml) EOD

WEEK 2-10
¬ Test Prop 200mg (2ml) EOD
¬ Tren Ace 105mg (1.4ml) EOD

Ancillaries

WEEK 1-10
¬ HCG 250iu 2xweek (mon/thurs)
¬ Aromasin 12.5mg (0.5ml) ED
¬ Pramipexole 0.25mg (0.25ml) ED

PCT

WEEK 10 -14
¬ Clomid 150/100/100/50
¬ Aromasin 12.5mg (0.5ml) ED
¬ Pramipexole 0.25mg (0.25ml) ED

TOTALS

¬ Test Prop 700mg/week
¬ Tren Ace 367.5mg/week

¬ just over 1 Gram/week combined

This is an injectable only cycle using mainly British Dragon Test Prop and Tren Ace. In week 1 i will be using Test suspension from Pharma Generics and Testovis Test Prop from SIT. I am using Research Stop's liquid Aromasin (exemastene), Pramipexole and Clomid. My HCG is Organon Pregnyl.

I'm rotating injection sites between quads and glutes and i'm using 1.25" 23g pins with 2ml barrels for the oils and slin pins for the rest, all my liquids are administered orally .

I am 6'3' and 10.2% @ 195lbs i will most likely post 1xweek with reviews of products and feedback on what i'm feeling.

ROAST

Are you using the suspension twice a day or just once?

4 days in .

I've injected 100mg suspension every day for the last 4 days only worked out twice tho but getting some mean sweats on in the gym.i would recommend suspension as a mean kicker to any cycle. Angry dreams last night so respect the the trenbolone. Appetite has also gone crazy.

R

looks good Roast . . not pinning your delts?

is your suspension in oil or water ?

Its a water based injectable ,THIS:

Testosterone Suspension (GP)
General information:Manufacturer: Generics Pharma
Substance: Testosterone Suspension
Pack: 2 ml amp (100 mg/ml)

Formula: C27 H40 O3
Molecular Weight: 412.6112
Molecular Weight:v 288.429
Formula: C19 H28 O2
Melting Point: 155
Effective Dose: 350-1000mg/week
Active life:+/-1 day
Detection Time: +/-1day
Anabolic/Androgenic ratio: 100/100.

Testosterone Suspension is an injectable hormone in a water base that was developed and used for decades and is actually the first anabolic, androgenic steroid used.

ROAST

Attachments

• testosterone-suspension-gp-6075.jpg
    testosterone-suspension-gp-6075.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 25
i love susp. its my favorite and oral is drol. :clapping:

IML Gear Cream!
How painful are those injections? I've been told that of all AAS those are the worst???

Not the worst i've ever had . Winstrol depot in my delts = the worst injection pain ever

Actually The tren is more painful which means either the tren is bad or the susp is very good, i'm more inclined to say that the suspension is of high quality though:thumb: Another factor to take into account is that the suspension is 2ml/injection so thee is quite a bit of dilutant, having said that one of the first shots i did in my quad i had trouble with lol ,when i stuck myself i couldn't push down the plunger on the barrel because a fucking fleck of test was jammed in the pin so i had to take the damn thing out draw back and replace the needle. There be some rocks floating in around that particular amp i reckon!

The injection sites are really clean with the suspension ,no redness ,swelling ,no bruising just a little tender. The tren has proven a little problematic as its been leaving a small bruise behind every time i pin but aside from that excellent gear.

Tomoro is my first day of Prop@200mg/eod

ROAST

Not the worst i've ever had . Winstrol depot in my delts = the worst injection pain ever

Actually The tren is more painful which means either the tren is bad or the susp is very good, i'm more inclined to say that the suspension is of high quality though:thumb: Another factor to take into account is that the suspension is 2ml/injection so thee is quite a bit of dilutant, having said that one of the first shots i did in my quad i had trouble with lol ,when i stuck myself i couldn't push down the plunger on the barrel because a fucking fleck of test was jammed in the pin so i had to take the damn thing out draw back and replace the needle. There be some rocks floating in around that particular amp i reckon!

The injection sites are really clean with the suspension ,no redness ,swelling ,no bruising just a little tender. The tren has proven a little problematic as its been leaving a small bruise behind every time i pin but aside from that excellent gear.

Tomoro is my first day of Prop@200mg/eod

ROAST

Try using a slin pin for the tren, if I'm reading this correctly you are using less than 1 cc EOD? Just draw up how you normally do and then take a 1cc slin pin pull the plunger out, inject the gear into the tube, carefully put the plunger back in (just a little bit, as putting it in any more will cause it to shoot out of the pin) flip it upside down and then push the gear to the tip of the pin.

It takes a little bit of time to inject this way but the injections are totally painless, leave less chance for scar tissue build up and over time your body will thank you because you don't feel like a pin cushion.

My tren is dosed @75mg/ml and my dose is 105mg/EOD so i'm pinning 1.4ml of oil at a time.

i originally wanted tren@100mg/ml but my source could only come through with 75mg/ml so you know you have to adapt and 1.4ml was the closest i could get to 100mg without getting silly + i didn't want to just pn 2ml and suddenly be at 150mg/EOD !

roast

Try using a slin pin for the tren, if I'm reading this correctly you are using less than 1 cc EOD? Just draw up how you normally do and then take a 1cc slin pin pull the plunger out, inject the gear into the tube, carefully put the plunger back in (just a little bit, as putting it in any more will cause it to shoot out of the pin) flip it upside down and then push the gear to the tip of the pin.

It takes a little bit of time to inject this way but the injections are totally painless, leave less chance for scar tissue build up and over time your body will thank you because you don't feel like a pin cushion.

Nice one , this is a good alternative but isn't the oil a bit on the thick side to use a slin pin? + my slin pins are only 1cc

Yes, it takes a little muscle to push it through but once you've tried it, you'll never go back.

Last edited by a moderator:
This was my diet today - typical, if anything a bit high on the carbs

4 poached eggs - 5g fish oils
200g chicken breast grilled - 250g mixed veg steamed
100g raw cashew nuts - 200g blueberries
2 scoops whey protein 50g P
half roast chicken - 300g steamed cabbage/leeks
2 tins of tuna steak 260g - 200g sugar snap peas
250g Chicken breast grilled - 250g mixed veg steamed - 5g fish oils
300 g cottage cheese - 50g mixed nuts and seeds

Attachments

• acros.JPG
    acros.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 34
Nice one , this is a good alternative but isn't the oil a bit on the thick side to use a slin pin? + my slin pins are only 1cc

Yes, it takes a little muscle to push it through but once you've tried it, you'll never go back.

you talking about 29 guage slins? JFC!

So, Day 10

I have done my week or so of suspension which is some mad shit btw, now i'm into the prop and i've done three lots of 200mg shots and boy are they a bitch, i 've got one killer dead leg as we speak and i'm going to pin glutes for a while to let my quads recover.

Gained 3kg/6.6lbs already and looking 'bigger and leaner' according to one gym user i trained with t'other day. I have put an extra 4-5 reps on most lifts and increased weight by up to 5kg/11lbs in some lifts. I am doing an upper/lower split eod right now and usually i'm fucked by the time i 've done 4 exercises for push/pull but the other day i was flying and got through my 4 easy and did some isolation for arms and got some nice painful pumps.

ROAST

IML Gear Cream!
So, Day 10

I have done my week or so of suspension which is some mad shit btw,

ROAST[/QUOTE

what have you noticed about the suspension as far a strength and weight increase ? big jump in strength ?

So, Day 10

I have done my week or so of suspension which is some mad shit btw,

ROAST[/QUOTE

what have you noticed about the suspension as far a strength and weight increase ? big jump in strength ?

^^^check the above post^^^

To be honest the only conclusion you can take from this shit is that normally i wouldn't see any weight gain or significant strength gains for 2-3 weeks with most kinds of test but within days i saw gains and i only pinned it for 4 days straight. i'm just 10 days in so hold up and sit tight.

End of week 2

Day 1 195lbs/88.5kgs @ 10.2%bf
Day 14 209lbs/95.1kg ,I haven't had my bf taken but my arms and shoulders are considerably more vascular but i am feeling a little gut bloat. nothing the ai shouldn't remedy i guess.

It's strange i haven't experienced any bad sides as of yet (touch wood) .No night sweats ,no anxiety, no mood swings. As i write this i am a bit hot and prickly to touch which is something i have noticed in the evenings in the last few days. The lack of sides caused me to doubt initially after a week or so but the weight gain is undeniable and apart from the gut bloat my composition is improving (TREN!)

As far as training goes the numbers are going up (pullups just got a lot tougher lol) but i am not getting that beasted feeling off of straight sets right now, its not until i get my heavier sets done and i start having fun with some intensity techniques that i really get that juiced feeling.

thinking of bumping tren to 150mg EOD ?
will update in a week or maybe 2
ROAST

roast, stick to the metrics system mate, let those limey cunts break out the calculators if they need a conversion ;)

your bodily test will still be elevated above baseline for 1-2 weeks even with the prop ester... i suggest you reconsider your PCT and maybe do more research if you believe the effects of a test prop cycle will be out of your body in 4 days

Back