Cemproducts.com

          Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter


Cutting Cycle Advice...

Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    Registered User
    yuyigear's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    105
    Rep Points
    1328337

    Smile Cutting Cycle Advice...






    Hello guys....

    I am currently on bulking cycle of the following compounds.

    -Test E 500/week
    -Equipose 600/week
    -Proviron 25/ED
    -HCG 500/week

    Supplements: Fish oil, vitamin C, Multivitamins....

    Calories intake: 4200 (Clean diet)

    I am on week 7 of my cycle and I have gained 16 pounds so far. Most lean muscle, but I do have a tendency to gain some fat very easily. I'm 29 years old and have been training for a few years. When I started this cycle I was 190 pounds fat % around 12-15%. I know must of you would have agreed that this was kind of high and I understand. I wanted to gain 15 to 20 pounds of LBM and I think with my discipline and the right routine I have accomplished a lot so far. My abs are gone, My pecs have increased size, but I feel they look kind of puffy. Bottom line, I am planning out my next cycle and I'd like to check your opinion. I will follow my bulking cycle with proper PCT and wait at least 6-10 weeks before I get back on.

    This is what i have in mind.....

    Test Prop 100mgs EOD weeks 1-12
    Trenbolone Ace .75mgs EOD weeks 1-12

    I was thinking about running some test as base as it is my understanding that tren shuts you down. Since Tren is short ester I was considering using another short ester to avoid some additional injections. The issue here is that I am having a hard time getting the Test Prop with my local supplier. He has sustanon 250 and test E. Can I run this instead of the prop?

    I am also thinking of using Winny within the first 8 weeks of the cycle at 50mgs / day and Anavar for the last 4 weeks.

    I can also get my hands on some HGH. I kind of like the idea of its effect along with AAS.

    I'm brainstorming fellows. I have been researching a lot on it. I thought about equipoise, but the hunger it promotes will not help me on the calorie deficit.

    Sorry for the long post! Thanks for your replies and time!

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    mexico
    Posts
    3,603
    Rep Points
    101711235

    Thumbs up

    try built, juggernut, curt james they know all about dieting but juggernut is currently in training for his npc competition so the others r great. they know there shit. alot of people on here no, but, those stick out because i have read and you can tell by builts pic she knows. dont be shy ask for everybodys help thats why we are here to learn. good luck bro. m


    website: www.1mexgear.com/store

    all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    aus
    Posts
    56
    Rep Points
    430560

    i definatly agree with asking for deit help off built or some of the other pro's but i am curious. u r on a bulk now and r worried about the bit of fat u are gaining. all i have to say about that is WHO CARES. u r bulking. it is working. u have to over eat to gain size so u are going to have the extra few pounds after. i know ur worried now but wait till ur finished this cycle and pct till u get worried. if u wanted add a little more cardio after work outs to help the fat burn while still on cycle. u have to remeber ur holding water too. that gives a fat look to so wait till u loose it after cycle.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    yuyigear's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    105
    Rep Points
    1328337

    Thank you both for your reply....I guessed I was asleep when I did this post! I was going over it and it really looks like I was brainstorming! lmao! I was just sharing some ideas....

    The main reason of the post is not the fat concern, but advice on the cutting compounds...

    LET ME PARAPHRASE THIS CRAPPY POST.

    This is what i have in mind.....

    Sustanon 500mg/week. Injected Mondays and Thursdays.
    Trenbolone Ace .75mgs EOD weeks 1-12
    Winny 50mg EOD. Weeks 1-8
    Anavar 50mg ED. Weeks 9-12
    HGH 4iu ED. Weeks 6-12

    I will also run HCG 500iu/week and arimidex 0.5 EOD.

    Then PCT....

    I was thinking about running some test as base as it is my understanding that tren shuts you down. Since Tren is short ester I was considering using another short ester to avoid some additional injections. The issue here is that I am having a hard time getting the Test Prop with my local supplier. He has sustanon 250 and test E. Is it a good idea to run either of these compounds?

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    aus
    Posts
    56
    Rep Points
    430560

    sus is still goin to hold water the same as test enth but u have to use more and pin it more often to have the same effect. sus is an eod inject test like mr gears said. u might wanna try find a new supplier or just use enanthate. tren will keep the water retension pretty low anyway. but u'd have so start the test earlier than the tren to make sure ur dick still works. plus 6 weeks of hgh i think is a waste of time. it takes a while to see results of gh

  6. #6
    Registered User
    yuyigear's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    105
    Rep Points
    1328337

    Cutting Cycle Advice...

    Quote Originally Posted by Bundy09
    sus is still goin to hold water the same as test enth but u have to use more and pin it more often to have the same effect. sus is an eod inject test like mr gears said. u might wanna try find a new supplier or just use enanthate. tren will keep the water retension pretty low anyway. but u'd have so start the test earlier than the tren to make sure ur dick still works. plus 6 weeks of hgh i think is a waste of time. it takes a while to see results of gh
    Thank you both for your replies!!!!

    What would be the ideal compound to use with the tren and the masteron?

    If I were to use sustanon eod. How much of it?

    Keep in mind this is a cutting cycle. I will be on a calorie restricted diet.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Mr.BTB's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Auz
    Posts
    948
    Rep Points
    23378451

    I think also bro post up your diet and we'll have look. Remember EQ is going to make you hungry as a mofo, also if you dont want to hold alot of water try to cut salts down in your diet.

    Like bundy said sust is going to hold water more than likely ifyour wanting to go lean, like richard said use mast, and swap the sust to prop, and use one oral if you must, but both will put lipids out of whack, from what I have heard fro mthose who use it anavar can be a crusher on the lipids.

    If you want to use masteron, and tren, then go with prop.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    mexico
    Posts
    3,603
    Rep Points
    101711235

    ^^^^^^i agree test prop.


    website: www.1mexgear.com/store

    all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    yuyigear's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    105
    Rep Points
    1328337

    Quote Originally Posted by unclem View Post
    ^^^^^^i agree test prop.
    Ok....Test Prop will be then...With these compounds what dosages would you guys recommend.

    This will be my second cycle and I am still running my first. So far I have reacted quite well to what I am using, hardly no side effects. Let's see when I come off.

    I need to figure out how much to use of each compound, so I can place my order.

    Thanks!!!!

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Mr.BTB's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Auz
    Posts
    948
    Rep Points
    23378451

    if tren is your first time then 50mg ED is used normally, (most of my mates use it at that first time round)

    Masteron 150mg eod (or 100mg eod)

    And prop well thats all upto you, if your getting good stuff off 500mg a week now then you can bump it to 600 if you like or stay where your at but I'd prob run the testosterone a little higher than any other compund your going to use bro.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    yuyigear's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    105
    Rep Points
    1328337

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BTB View Post
    if tren is your first time then 50mg ED is used normally, (most of my mates use it at that first time round)

    Masteron 150mg eod (or 100mg eod)

    And prop well thats all upto you, if your getting good stuff off 500mg a week now then you can bump it to 600 if you like or stay where your at but I'd prob run the testosterone a little higher than any other compund your going to use bro.
    Thanks man!

    I will make my calculations based on your suggestions. I think they are reasonable....

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    aus
    Posts
    56
    Rep Points
    430560

    +1 with btb. 350mg a week is a good start with tren and prop looks good to. i've never used masteron but everything else looks good so i'd take his word on that one.

  13. #13
    ******* forums addicted
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Land of 2 seasons-Past and next winter
    Posts
    841
    Rep Points
    11941282

    12 weeks on orals is too much...Pass on the winny and up the var dose to at least 75 mg ed,100 mg would be even better if you can afford it...for 8 wks.Like the other guys said t prop is a better option and if you take tren a with it would make for a fucking sweet combo at the same dosage you mention in your first post except you should take them ed...Great cutting cycle!Wish you best of luck!
    The more harder and difficult is the road that lead to success,the greater is the gift and reward at the end of that path...

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    mexico
    Posts
    3,603
    Rep Points
    101711235

    Thumbs up

    tren ace is very hard on your kidneys, i would think about using it for that whole 12 weeks. if you do drink a xtra gallon of h2o to keep your kidneys flushed at all times. you can also get some cranberry extract for protection of your urinary system.


    website: www.1mexgear.com/store

    all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

  15. #15
    Registered User
    yuyigear's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    105
    Rep Points
    1328337

    Quote Originally Posted by unclem View Post
    tren ace is very hard on your kidneys, i would think about using it for that whole 12 weeks. if you do drink a xtra gallon of h2o to keep your kidneys flushed at all times. you can also get some cranberry extract for protection of your urinary system.
    Thank you Unclem! but I will stay away from Tren. I don't like what I have seen so far. I think I am far from that level yet. I will stick to simple, basic test, some masteron and anavar. I will be much better this way.

    You are all great! thank you!

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    mexico
    Posts
    3,603
    Rep Points
    101711235

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by yuyigear View Post
    Thank you Unclem! but I will stay away from Tren. I don't like what I have seen so far. I think I am far from that level yet. I will stick to simple, basic test, some masteron and anavar. I will be much better this way.

    You are all great! thank you!
    no problem, and if thats you your on your way. good luck on your cycle.


    website: www.1mexgear.com/store

    all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

  17. #17
    THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR
    XYZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IM
    Posts
    5,443
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by yuyigear View Post
    Thank you both for your reply....I guessed I was asleep when I did this post! I was going over it and it really looks like I was brainstorming! lmao! I was just sharing some ideas....

    The main reason of the post is not the fat concern, but advice on the cutting compounds...

    LET ME PARAPHRASE THIS CRAPPY POST.

    This is what i have in mind.....

    Sustanon 500mg/week. Injected Mondays and Thursdays.
    Trenbolone Ace .75mgs EOD weeks 1-12
    Winny 50mg EOD. Weeks 1-8
    Anavar 50mg ED. Weeks 9-12
    HGH 4iu ED. Weeks 6-12

    I will also run HCG 500iu/week and arimidex 0.5 EOD.

    Then PCT....

    I was thinking about running some test as base as it is my understanding that tren shuts you down. Since Tren is short ester I was considering using another short ester to avoid some additional injections. The issue here is that I am having a hard time getting the Test Prop with my local supplier. He has sustanon 250 and test E. Is it a good idea to run either of these compounds?
    Where do you want to be at the end of this journey BF%? That will determine a lot. Where are you now?

    A couple of things right off the bat:

    -Sustanon is garbage. I don't know why anyone would want a multi ester. It's too unpredictible in my opinion.
    -IF you're going to use tren ED injections are the best, you'll aviod most sides with stable blood levels. Use the slin pin method.
    -Winstrol needs to be used ED the half life is not long enough for EOD dosing.
    -GH needs to be run a MINIMUM of 20-30 weeks. Don't waste your time or money running it any less.

  18. #18
    Registered User
    yuyigear's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    105
    Rep Points
    1328337

    Thanks Chocolatethunder!

    After researching and some discussion, I think tren should not be a choice for me yet. I have reworked my compounds.

    I am currently at 15% +/- which is quite high. 213 pounds (Iam currently on a bulker cycle)

    I would like to come off as much as within 10% of BF.

    Now what I have in mind is the following.

    Test E 500/week (weeks 1-12)
    Primobolan 400/week or Masteron (weeks 1-12)
    Anavar (weeks 8-12)
    HCG 500iu / week (weeks 1-12)
    PCT...Nolva/clomid.

  19. #19
    THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR
    XYZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IM
    Posts
    5,443
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by yuyigear View Post
    Thanks Chocolatethunder!

    After researching and some discussion, I think tren should not be a choice for me yet. I have reworked my compounds.

    I am currently at 15% +/- which is quite high. 213 pounds (Iam currently on a bulker cycle)

    I would like to come off as much as within 10% of BF.

    Now what I have in mind is the following.

    Test E 500/week (weeks 1-12)
    Primobolan 400/week or Masteron (weeks 1-12)
    Anavar (weeks 8-12)
    HCG 500iu / week (weeks 1-12)
    PCT...Nolva/clomid.
    If you're not going to run the primo at 600mg a week or more forget it. Test looks fine, as does the anavar and hcg.

    Maybe just cut on the test alone, more compunds aren't always better. Masteron shouldn't be used until you get to 9% or less and then it needs to be ran for at least 8 weeks.

    The cool thing about anavar is that at higher doses 80-100mg daily it works like tren without the sides. Meaning that it strips bodyfat pretty easily. You can run it at that dose for 8-10 weeks.

    Personally, I wouldn't use nolva. It's outdated and there are better options. Clomid, aromasin and hcg are all you really need for PCT.

    What A/I are you using durning your cycle?

  20. #20
    Registered User
    yuyigear's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    105
    Rep Points
    1328337

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateThunder View Post
    If you're not going to run the primo at 600mg a week or more forget it. Test looks fine, as does the anavar and hcg.

    Maybe just cut on the test alone, more compunds aren't always better. Masteron shouldn't be used until you get to 9% or less and then it needs to be ran for at least 8 weeks.

    The cool thing about anavar is that at higher doses 80-100mg daily it works like tren without the sides. Meaning that it strips bodyfat pretty easily. You can run it at that dose for 8-10 weeks.

    Personally, I wouldn't use nolva. It's outdated and there are better options. Clomid, aromasin and hcg are all you really need for PCT.

    What A/I are you using durning your cycle?
    I am currently running:

    Test E 250 twice a week
    EQ 300 twice a week
    Proviron .25 ed
    HCG 600iu twice a week (I was at 500iu, but I increased it slightly as I started to see some shrinkage, I also started a new batch)
    0.5 arimidex eod. and Nolva 10mg eod. The reason for the Nolva, I got some gyno signs on week 5.

    I was commenting to a friend that I was quite concerned with the way my current cycle was going.

    My diet is ranging between 4000 and 4500 per day. I am currently 213. I started at 199. I don't know man, I have gained 14 pounds so far, although I am pretty solid on my gains and water retention is been minimal, I think by now I should have been around 20 pounds. I have 4 more weeks to go, I don't know if I will get there. I have equipose for another week which has to be stopped any ways at least two weeks before I finish week 12. I've been in this weight for 1 week, kind of plateau. I was thinking, I have 100 pills of 20mg Anavar from Global Pharm (CVS generic.) Do you think I could finish up my cycle with 4 weeks of anavar starting week 8th through 12th? 60mg ed?

  21. #21
    THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR
    XYZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IM
    Posts
    5,443
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by yuyigear View Post
    I am currently running:

    Test E 250 twice a week
    EQ 300 twice a week
    Proviron .25 ed
    HCG 600iu twice a week (I was at 500iu, but I increased it slightly as I started to see some shrinkage, I also started a new batch)
    0.5 arimidex eod. and Nolva 10mg eod. The reason for the Nolva, I got some gyno signs on week 5.

    I was commenting to a friend that I was quite concerned with the way my current cycle was going.

    My diet is ranging between 4000 and 4500 per day. I am currently 213. I started at 199. I don't know man, I have gained 14 pounds so far, although I am pretty solid on my gains and water retention is been minimal, I think by now I should have been around 20 pounds. I have 4 more weeks to go, I don't know if I will get there. I have equipose for another week which has to be stopped any ways at least two weeks before I finish week 12. I've been in this weight for 1 week, kind of plateau. I was thinking, I have 100 pills of 20mg Anavar from Global Pharm (CVS generic.) Do you think I could finish up my cycle with 4 weeks of anavar starting week 8th through 12th? 60mg ed?
    Sorry I accidently deleted your previous post by mistake.

    Yes, start the anavar now.

    In the future limit your cycles to 10 weeks max.

  22. #22
    Registered User
    yuyigear's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    105
    Rep Points
    1328337






    Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateThunder View Post
    Sorry I accidently deleted your previous post by mistake.

    Yes, start the anavar now.

    In the future limit your cycles to 10 weeks max.
    Thanks Thunder! You are great bro!

Similar Threads

  1. Cutting Cycle Advice - Clen, T3 & Anavar
    By djash in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-07-2012, 10:42 PM
  2. Cycle Advice - Test Cyp / AI / PCT / Cutting
    By Hitmann in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 05:26 PM
  3. advice on cutting cycle
    By biggboy03 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-09-2009, 08:00 AM
  4. Advice needed for PH cutting cycle
    By Eros in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2004, 09:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->