• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

125 a vial ???

getbigmuscles

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hows that price for domestic and good gear ???? good price or no

?
125 a vial of what?

funk that

WAY too high if you ask me. But I'm a cheap fuck.

125 for what? im guessing youre talking about test and thats super expensive. Human grade isn't even that much

Over the years I have seen it from 50 to 150 from ugls. Price does not mean much if the gear is bad. You have to know your source and trust them. If not you are just taking a chance. The best ugl I ever saw was somewhere in the middle.

For test deca tren eq whatever this stuff is really good tho best stuff i ever took

I've paid anywhere from 60-110 a vial depending on what where and who.I'd say in my area 90 is about the norm,but it's a well known and trusted source. Like dg said price is not as important as being able to trust what you're using.

Yea that's true, like I wouldn't mind spending a bit more if like Ronnie or Dexter Jackson sold it to me himself lol

75 for 60ml , great stuff, but like dg said no who he is or youll get burnt. shit i paid that when i didnt know anybetter 20 yrs ago.

Back