• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I'm fed up and I could use a bit of help.

andy_pandy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I went on a training program that focuses on my upper body, and it could cause Rotator Cuff Injury and a funny look.

I'm not an idiot; I know about about muscle building, but not whole lot. I know about Hypertrophy. I know about Muscle fibers [Slow- twitch (ST or Type I), Fast-twitch (FT or Type II)].
I know how much protein I need.

The body type I want to achieve is attached; I'm the guy on the left. The guy on the right had my type of body before he went on a 4 months of muscle building and he manage to achieve that.

Can someone give me a routine I should go on, which can give me that type of body. I finally got the diet sorted out, so I don't need help with that.

here is the routine I was using for 2 weeks.

Workout A
--------------
Squat - 4 Sets - 10 Reps
Bench Press - 4 Sets - 10 Reps
Barbell Row - 4 Sets - 10 Reps
Military Press - 4 Sets - 10 Reps
Calf Exercise - 2 Sets - 10 Reps
Abs - 2 Sets- 10 Reps

Workout B
--------------
Deadlift - 2 Sets- 10 Reps
Leg Press 2 Sets - 10 Reps
Dumbbell Shrug - 4 Sets- 10 Reps
Barbell Curls- 4 Sets - 10 Reps
Calf Exercise - 2 Sets - 10 Reps
Abs - 2 Sets- 10 Reps

Last edited:
"Diet" my weird little friend is going to give you that body. Not so much the workout routine. That body belongs to a skinny fella who has probably posted on here asking for tips on gaining mass. Your probably not going to get a that small either. That person is more than likely genetically a skinny person. Not so much from working to reach that goal. You are wanting to lose and gain apparently ,and that too is going to cause you problems. If your just looking for a body and not so much strength, then I suggest SOME cardio, 500 calories less than maintenance, and high reps over moderate weight.

OH, and take the piece of paper you have that workout written on, ball it up ,and air ball it towards your garbage can.

How many days a week are you going to be able to have access to weight lifting equipment? Are you more intrigued by push/pull or body part workouts. eg. back/bi, chest/tri, and leg/shoulders (<--- just example), or a push/pull (self explanatory)

I refer you back to the other thread you posted this program in:

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/training/111401-6-months-realistic-time-results.html

Lots of good advice in there which you seem to have missed.

He has a new goal pic up in this one. This guy at least looks like he works out!

One rule of thumb you need to remember on our workout routine is change is good. If you keep doing the same workout week after week you will plateau faster and make gains slower. Change things up! I always start with a multi-joint core lift and then do accessories with the muscle group I'm working on. My sets and reps change weekly. For example if I do squats this week, I will do 5x5 with as much weight as I can get done. Then I will do lifts that work on lower body. Next week when I squat I may do 3x8, or 10,8,6, or 4 x10. Each week I use different sets and reps, always using weight that I can barely get done. Also, keep a log of everything you do and try to continually increase weight. For example if you do a 5x5 week 1 and do it again on week 6, make sure you use more weight. It helps you to see the progress.

the pic atleast shows some guy with a bit of core development, dude these guys are all skinny, what you really want is to bulk for a while (not going to go into detail as im not that confidant yet with my own knowledge, but i know this much) then go on a cutting diet and slim down, and you should look like 10 times better then that skinny man in your picture

I refer you back to the other thread you posted this program in:

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/training/111401-6-months-realistic-time-results.html

Lots of good advice in there which you seem to have missed.

This.

Also, ignoring the imbalances in your program for a second, you should know that 2 weeks isn't long enough to really notice any changes -- even if you're a total beginner. It was at least a month before I noticed any changes as a beginner.

Don't try and rush this. It takes a LONG TIME to build muscle/strength. You're going to need patience.

Back