• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

biogen labs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirk B

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i need help is biogen labs legit? has anyone used them? are there products real? have you seen there prices unbeliveable this is why i ask help on this would be great:geewhiz:

how much is their sustanon 325? It wont show me a price on their site.

simple. make order, do cycle and you will see, or order more and send vial on lab testing.

you got to e mail them and they wiil send you the price list sus325 20 bucks or 25 for 10 ml what the fuck if its real ill buy 700$ worth of shit and sell out quick fast lol

wfc2010

where do you send shit to a lab and how much is that gonna run

almost sounds to cheap to be true.......

how much is their sustanon 325? It wont show me a price on their site.
FYI: All vials are 10ml. Sust325= 25.00 Injectables run from 13.00-43.00

They ship internationally. Money-gram is method of payment. Free shipping on orders of $500 or more, $50 shipping fee if under that amount.

They will provide tracking after order is shipped.

They DO NOT re-ship/refund if seized by customs.

IML Gear Cream!
ive learned when its priced to low its usually bunk, but i never ordered from there so i cant say. alot of members got ripped off on prom by a low priced sponsor. beware until they post or something. and no reship policy. even stranger. just my worthless 2 dimes and a nickle.

its f-ing crazy i e mailed them i asked if it was aas or something like it ya kno like some legal bullshit like in america they said what do u think we sell olive oil i was half tempted to write them back and say yes for them prices i do think its olive oil lol i dont kno?

I found one post where a guy ordered one of their mixes and ended up getting an abcess. He had the bottle tested and it ended up being test prop (75mg/ml) as opposed to I believe tren and some other mix (200mg/ml). Found a few others that said they were good to go. That is all I found on them though.

I won one of their contest and they sent me a free vial of one of
their blends absolutely free with shipping paid for. I'll try it probably early 2011. It was delievered in five days. Super fast IMO.

$50 shipping is high. think about some1 who is just buying 1 or 2 vials. they will make money off that. no way does it cost 50 bucks to ship that lil

Registered air mail from China it does. Ask UPS.

Registered air mail from China it does. Ask UPS.

Especially if they ship overnight or 2-3 days. I'm not going to say where it came from but it was received under five days. I can see shipping costing $50.

i know some1 who used a site based out of china the shipping was only $10 and they got multiple packages for 1 order

is it real or not deca 300, got to kow, anyone please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FYI: All vials are 10ml. Sust325= 25.00 Injectables run from 13.00-43.00

They ship internationally. Money-gram is method of payment. Free shipping on orders of $500 or more, $50 shipping fee if under that amount.

They will provide tracking after order is shipped.

They DO NOT re-ship/refund if seized by customs.

Wrong. Reread their shipping info. They will resend a seizure to the US as long as it shipped via Registered Mail.

Looks like i'm going to be the guinea pig on this forum. Cyp. and Deca starting next week...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back