Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Asia Pharma a UGL?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rep Points

Asia Pharma a UGL?

After doing some research i've come to find many people say Asia Pharma is just another UGL.

Besides that fancy video on their site, theres no proof its a real company. I've even read that some medical places in UK have never even heard of Asia Pharma, red flag?

I see all this talk of FDA approved, human grade, etc etc but where is the proof?

I "googled" awhile only to find links to other BB sites talking about the quality of "AP"

Some of this research came from people who are very well respected on other forums. Some say they got good gear, some say they got dirty gear, all of it coming from the same source.

So if i'm wrong and its not a UGL, just correct me with proper medical sources proving its truely a Pharm company.

After almost ordering some AP with some issues with the source, i'm glad I didn't get that route. Not only did I save a ton of money, but I can get gear from a legit UGL who has a lot of rep, and doesn't try to market as a "Pharm" company.

http://www.ironmagazine.com/images/b...dpharma728.gif

www.World-Pharma.org

Any posts by JCBourne are for entertainment purposes only. Know your laws and seek help from a trained professional. JCBourne is not a doctor and shouldn't be taken seriously; he is a fictitious character.

Rep Points

Post sources of your research my man. But this is very interesting...

I mean, WP would never lie... they are like... god.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Gears View Post
    umm careful. you dont wanna make waves here. They'll edit your postings so fast your fucking mouse will spin. You think they wont? huh? ANSWER ME!

I've seen your posts edit, which I think is unfair. I didn't make this thread to flame, but to try to find the right answer. Marketing something that isn't is not fair and shouldn't be allowed. Then again there is a lot of crap on the net, so that doesn't prove they aren't either.

www.World-Pharma.org

Any posts by JCBourne are for entertainment purposes only. Know your laws and seek help from a trained professional. JCBourne is not a doctor and shouldn't be taken seriously; he is a fictitious character.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mike09100 View Post
    Post sources of your research my man. But this is very interesting...

I mean, WP would never lie... they are like... god.
    I'm I allowed to post other BB sites? I spent a good part of my day yesterday really trying to track down the true answer.

www.World-Pharma.org

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GymRat707 View Post
    I'm I allowed to post other BB sites? I spent a good part of my day yesterday really trying to track down the true answer.
    Not sure man, check some stickies. But I would really love to see what you dug up!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Tren, EQ and many other products BB's use CANNOT in anyway shape or forum be FDA approved as they are not made or intended for human consumption in any country PERIOD!

A lab can produce to GMP standards on their own and abide by the rules but no one is checking and that lab would not be Licensed for anything and if they were why sell on the black market illegally when you can do it legally in the Pharmaceutical world. Been doing this a long long time and never seen a UGL who produces anything that would get passed by the FDA as Human grade get approved for a license.

Nothing more to say regarding this.
    My post is not a bashing or a flame to anyone or any company
    Fact is Fact and any other UGL owner/operator will confirm this. It would be a dream to be Licensed to produces not
    just in the country you reside but all over the wold to sell everywhere. Money & investment is not something that Holds some larger
    UGL's back trust me.

Mason

Rep Points

Although these are only a few of sources I have, I found a pattern... Between 95-99% of the people who gave credit to AP or "the source who sells AP" were people with less then 10 posts, and extremely bad English. Not only that, but the style of writing was almost exactly the same. Now I'm no idiot and understand English isn't the 1st language, but almost EVERY source who gave "thumbs up" didn't speak good English.

Asia Pharma Front, The Jig Is Up | Gossip

Asia Pharma ugl or human? - Muscle Chat Bodybuilding Forum - Fitness and Sports Nutrition

human or ugl-asia pharma? - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding Discussion Forums - Steroidology

asia pharma - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding Discussion Forums - Steroidology

Asia pharma gear - UK-Muscle Body Building Community - Bodybuilding Forum

www.World-Pharma.org

Rep Points

Great point by Mason, and he is right! Cant believe I didn't notice that.

Anyways, GymRat... great work!!
    Wonder what the army of minions will say to that... ??

Some very interesting and convincing research you have done.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

As soon as this gets to bashing, it's closed.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GymRat707 View Post
    For reference reasons, I do not think Rob will care.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

I found this on the Thais FDA site that WP claims approves their products... note white I highlighted.

Notice it says "This site does not produce *SEX Hormones* (which would be steroids.)

So this Asian Pharma must not be related to the one that does sell the hormones, which would only mean the one that is selling hormones is not FDA approved...

ALSO notice it is no longer VALID! "Valid until January 28, 2010"

http://www.fda.moph.go.th/fda-net/ht...gmpenglish.htm

This goes to show that the lab producing steroids under the Asian-Pharma lab name must be a UGL, and they exploit the fact that a lab that does NOT produce steroids was once FDA approved.

Not bashing, just questioning false product claims...

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    I think if anything, you should just delete the bashing posts as they come.

This is a pretty serious question and the only reason it would be closed is because a certain sponsor of this site seems to have a lot of control.

Keep in mind, i'm not stating who because i'm not trying to flame anyone.

www.World-Pharma.org

Rep Points

From my research how can Asia Pharma, how can it be human grade AND pharmaceutical grade? It's clearly not possible.

There is human grade vs animal grade AND Pharmaceutical vs UGL.

As it was stated, if it was Pharmaceutical grade why would they have so much of this stuff? If it was Pharmaceutical, they wouldn't need to illegally sell it because there would be scripts from people.

www.World-Pharma.org

Rep Points

Every single things ive read on other forums says its UGL, which makes sense.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

www.euroking-gear.com
    please know and follow the laws of your country regarding aas

A D M I N I S T R A T O R

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    Dude, you need to chill the out with this power trip you are on.

let people talk, it's a board.

You guys allowed open source posting and this is what comes with it.

if one didn't know better they might think you were showing a little favoritism.
    " A cookie without sugar is just a cracker" ~ ancient voodoo proverb
    "A man with infinite patience is never left waiting."~ROID's past incarnation

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ROID View Post

if one didn't know better they might think you were showing a little favoritism.
    You must realize that he has a WP banner in his signature...

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

While I don't agree with WP's antic's, they are a sponsor of this board.

If members don't like there prices, then don't buy from them. Let the admin and moderators deal with there spamming practices. WP, WFC, and a few members have just gone a bit too far, with the bashing.

Like some of the new sponsors have pointed out. They will let there product and customer service speak for itself.

As laid back and tolerant as things are here, this is still a business, and sponsors help pay for the operation of this board.

I think that is the only point DG is trying to get across.

Rep Points

Sooo back on topic.... WP is not a legit operation and their products are NOT FDA approved....

And yet you guys still allow them here? Mods- take some time to read the links for yourself, or make a journey over to the Thai FDA website.

Read the article from another forums' mods which states that WP is NOT legit.

Just trying to get to the bottom of this... but some people done use their eyes when they are already looking at something $.$

A D M I N I S T R A T O R

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IainDaniel View Post
    While I don't agree with WP's antic's, they are a sponsor of this board.

If members don't like there prices, then don't buy from them. Let the admin and moderators deal with there spamming practices. WP, WFC, and a few members have just gone a bit too far, with the bashing.

Like some of the new sponsors have pointed out. They will let there product and customer service speak for itself.

As laid back and tolerant as things are here, this is still a business, and sponsors help pay for the operation of this board.

I think that is the only point DG is trying to get across.
    I will adjust accordingly then sir.

have a nice day
    " A cookie without sugar is just a cracker" ~ ancient voodoo proverb
    "A man with infinite patience is never left waiting."~ROID's past incarnation

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by irish_2003 View Post
    Pecs also runs his own lab......just saying

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Sooo back on topic.... WP is not a legit operation and their products are NOT FDA approved....

And yet you guys still allow them here? Mods- take some time to read the links for yourself, or make a journey over to the Thai FDA website.

Read the article from another forums' mods which states that WP is NOT legit.

Just trying to get to the bottom of this... but some people done use their eyes when they are already looking at something $.$
    The mods have no control over who is a sponsor on the board. We just enforce the rules that Rob has laid out......plain and simple. I am not being hard to get along with. I am just doing what I think rob wants done. If you don't like the policies on this board, you are free to go elsewhere.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I will adjust accordingly then sir.

have a nice day
    That is all we ask Roid. Thank you.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Dear GymRat707, now after we say we will not give you offer buy 3 enathbolic and receive 6 we sale UGL!
    Now you show you real face!

You are not welcome,we do not want you as a customer!

WORLD-PHARMA.ORG sale only GMP-WHO and FDA approved products!

asia pharma have 9 products approved also by THAI FDA and you can use it or buy it in Thai pharmacy and hospitals!

best-regards

wp

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Dear irish_2003, mods fromt his board blackmail us for 40.000$!!!

more info you can read on Anabolic steroids sports blog news updates. or read on Buy Steroids Online Information

or even ask Anthony roberts...

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Fair discussion is always allowed. No mods here favor one sponser over another in his/her execution of moderation.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Rep Points

Aisia Pharma is *******NOT FDA APPROVED******

Their certification expired in January. So no, your products are NOT FDA approved.

Go look for yourself on the Thai FDA website.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate! View Post
    Fair discussion is always allowed. No mods here favor one sponser over another in his/her execution of moderation.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    I wish this was true Pirate, but our posts about WP get edited by a mod with WP's logo in his signature... lol.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Aisia Pharma is *******NOT FDA APPROVED******

Their certification expired in January. So no, your products are NOT FDA approved.

Go look for yourself on the Thai FDA website.

I wish this was true Pirate, but our posts about WP get edited by a mod with WP's logo in his signature... lol.
    Only if your post are bashing or degrading toward the sponsor. I will do that regardless of who the sponsor is. Big difference.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by World-Pharma.org View Post
    WORLD-PHARMA.ORG sale only GMP-WHO and FDA approved products!

asia pharma have 9 products approved also by THAI FDA and you can use it or buy it in Thai pharmacy and hospitals!

best-regards

wp
    Please show medical proof to back up your statements. You come on my thread, and try to flame me saying "i'm a bad person?" Why? Because I want the truth?

The evidence has been laid out that Asia Pharma is indeed a UGL and not a true pharm company. The statment you claim as it's a "THAI FDA" has been shown to be false as per my evidence.

Please don't come on here and bash me, or post unless information unless your going to back up your claim. So far, there is zero medical proof that Asia Pharma isn't a UGL.

Claiming it is something it is not and then charging more for it, is not only shady and out-right wrong.

And let's say they truely do have "9 FDA THAI, WHO, HUMAN GRADE, ETC, ETC" then how come everything they sell is listed as this?

What it comes down to is, if there is not medical proof, then it is a UGL. My evidence has backed my statement up more then enough. A UGL should not be listed as a pharmaceutical company.

www.World-Pharma.org

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Dear GymRat707, you really do not know what you talk!

Thanks god we didnt sale any poducts to you since you are still a kid and guy who dont know what he talk!

ASIA PHARMA IS THAI FDA APPROVED! THEY SALE IT IN PHARMACY, GO TO THAI AND SEE!