• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Week off during cycle?

dmcsas

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is there any benefit to taking a week off from lifting during a cycle? I've never done it and I don't think I could, even if you all come back and say its great, but a couple of guys at the gym swear by it. I just feel like their wasting precious time and money!

How long is the cycle? How many days a week do you train?

Training any longer (full tilt) than 8 weeks is counterproductive. Training any more than 4 days a week and 2 days in a row is counterproductive.

Yeah, your body needs recovery. More so when on the juice. Don't forget, it's when we are sleeping that we are actually growing. Muscles expand and contract, without this process we wouldn't be growing. There are several reasons why we don't train 2-3 hrs. a day every day.

/V

How long is the cycle? How many days a week do you train?

Training any longer (full tilt) than 8 weeks is counterproductive. Training any more than 4 days a week and 2 days in a row is counterproductive.

I'm sure they were talking about taking a week off during an 8wk cycle. I don't know how many days they train except to say they are there the 4 days out of the week I'm there. I agree with the 2 day in a row statement and I try to spread my days out throughout the week but I just thought an entire week sounded a little extreme.

Back