IronMag Research Chems

Why was this thread closed?

Rep Points

Why was this thread closed?

There was no flaming (besides by WP) and the only reason to close is because WP is a sponsor and was proved they sell UGL?

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/an...harma-ugl.html

Mods please explain. I tried PMing, but no PM back. I would like my thread re-opened. Isn't a forum ment for open mind/ free speech? (while not harming others)

http://www.ironmagazine.com/images/b...dpharma728.gif

www.World-Pharma.org

Any posts by JCBourne are for entertainment purposes only. Know your laws and seek help from a trained professional. JCBourne is not a doctor and shouldn't be taken seriously; he is a fictitious character.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

we have an Anything Goes area, maybe it's time to test the "Anything" in that premise.

i really don't like the idea if i had a business deal with someone that my customers would cause them to take their business elsewhere but at the same time it would be nice if members had a place to share reviews and experience with sponsors in private without the sponsors interference. the whole concept of a forum is defeated when you are told to share ideas by slipping each other a secret note... pm.

fo·rum (fôrm, fr-)n. pl. fo·rums also fo·ra (fôr, fr)

A public meeting place for open discussion.

you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

Rep Points

I agree. I think we should have freedom to talk about what we want as long as we aren't bashing anyone.

I didn't bash anyone in my thread, as a matter of fact I left out that WP supplies the UGL AP, but they came on and started bashing me.

Don't understand WP, they even called me a kid and "talked shit" when I didn't.

http://www.ironmagazine.com/images/b...dpharma728.gif

www.World-Pharma.org

Any posts by JCBourne are for entertainment purposes only. Know your laws and seek help from a trained professional. JCBourne is not a doctor and shouldn't be taken seriously; he is a fictitious character.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

air this in Anything Goes. it's been made clear that statements against sponsors aren't going to be tolerated right or wrong in the other areas of IM. maybe they will be allowed there, if not then maybe we have a serious censorship problem.

for the record i am a paid member here an an attack thread against me was allowed to stand there.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    FYI - two members reported this thread, I just want to remind everyone that this is the "Anything Goes" forum, if you cannot handle being insulted, offended, even a personal attack then you should stay out of this forum or at least the threads that offend you.

Forum Description:
    Quote:
    WARNING - Do not enter this forum if you get offended easily, just about anything is allowed in here and there is very little moderation! All hate, trash talking, flame wars, adult material, etc., is allowed in here. Not Work Safe! Adults 18+ Years Old Only!
    Last edited by Little Wing; 07-15-2010 at 03:22 PM.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

also the little thing you mentioned leaving out is clearly you getting in more digs. cut it out. move it to Anything Goes.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Just a note...no mod closed it.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.