• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How do you avoid acne while on cycle ??

getbigmuscles

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If I switch from a test blend to a single ester like test c. Or test e would that help

Can you explain your logic behind this because I don't see any..

you cant take accutane, try keflex as it is mild antibiotic that dont interfere with test levels, like the cyclines do.:clapping:

yea i dont like accutane . Do you think since if i switch my test to a more stable product like test c instead of a blend my hormones being more balanced that would stop some of the acne ???

If you're taking your blend in the proper doses and intervals your blood levels should be stable..

If you're taking your blend in the proper doses and intervals your blood levels should be stable..

Maybe its just my skin then because i never break out only when im on my gear and as soon as i stop it goes away

If I switch from a test blend to a single ester like test c. Or test e would that help

I find this very interesting because I was pinning Test C for about two months, then pinned a blend only once, and acne appeared within couple of days, back, ribs, shoulders. I went back to Test C, and now have a little but not nearly as much. I posted a similar question here a month or so ago, and people didn't seem to think there was any correlation -- but posted the question before I'd gone back to Test C.

I find this very interesting because I was pinning Test C for about two months, then pinned a blend only once, and acne appeared within couple of days, back, ribs, shoulders. I went back to Test C, and now have a little but not nearly as much. I posted a similar question here a month or so ago, and people didn't seem to think there was any correlation -- but posted the question before I'd gone back to Test C.

Yea see thanks man thats kinda what i was thinking

^^^T you can take accutane in mild dosages and be fine. accutane clears anything up i dont care how bad or good it is. but the guy said gentics hes right , you cant do gear if your not willing to have some acne from it. i get it from only time to time now but still take mild dose of tane to keep it away. 10mg eod but 10mg ed first month. no problems. just get a blood test if you dont get it from a derm, which in most cases you wont. the fucked up lawmakers at there bestr again they made it so hard to get legally, just because people are sue happy and pregnant assholes dont watch the warning, it fucks fetus up u assholes. now we all pay for it. iam beginning to wonder are people that fuckin stupid. its says right on the box, " dont take if your going tobecome pregnant or already are " you dizzy fucks. cant miss it, its the letters in the size of dooprways, you fucknuts. read the warnings and sides. i get mine from mex.he always carries that shit.:nerd::hmmm: thats why roche took of the american market , to many lawsuits. but theres the generics until idiots go cry wolf to the ers for them to tell fda then those fucking idiots will ban accutane entirely.:jerkit:

IML Gear Cream!

Androgens are androgens. A less androgenic drug "should " produce less acne, but there are many other factors that cause it too.

^^^T you can take accutane in mild dosages and be fine. accutane clears anything up i dont care how bad or good it is. but the guy said gentics hes right , you cant do gear if your not willing to have some acne from it. i get it from only time to time now but still take mild dose of tane to keep it away. 10mg eod but 10mg ed first month. no problems. just get a blood test if you dont get it from a derm, which in most cases you wont. the fucked up lawmakers at there bestr again they made it so hard to get legally, just because people are sue happy and pregnant assholes dont watch the warning, it fucks fetus up u assholes. now we all pay for it. iam beginning to wonder are people that fuckin stupid. its says right on the box, " dont take if your going tobecome pregnant or already are " you dizzy fucks. cant miss it, its the letters in the size of dooprways, you fucknuts. read the warnings and sides. i get mine from mex.he always carries that shit.:nerd::hmmm: thats why roche took of the american market , to many lawsuits. but theres the generics until idiots go cry wolf to the ers for them to tell fda then those fucking idiots will ban accutane entirely.:jerkit:

Have you ever experienced any sides with accutane ?

^^^^^^^yep, when i was younger massive nosebleeds, dry lips and some depression, didnt cry about either i knew the risks so i just let it bleed until all the vessels bleed to a stop. but you gotta remember back in 1981-82 i was on 80mg a day. but at 10mg nothing , maybe " dry brain syndrome " thats just because iam older now and i just increase my water intake and iam fine. but nothing major. that wasnt because of steroids as i didnt start them until 25 yrs old.drinking beer i think triggered it. but it was alot worse then. i taken at least 20 cycles of it.

I was taking it 40mg a day for 4 months and only the last month i experenced back pains and bleeding when i went to the restroom but ever since i stopped i never had acne or anything again only when i hope on cycle i break out

^^^^^^thats to much, youll get the same results at lower dose if your on it for 6 months. then stop and go back on after 2months do another low dose cycle for 6 more months eventually your sabecios glands will dry up completely. until they do just do 10mg cycles. i cant fuckin spell so forgive my spelkling. fucking nurse cant spell, wtf.:roflmao:i used to spell great but iam on gear so i think to fast before putting my mind at ease first.:ohyeah:

^^^^^^thats to much, youll get the same results at lower dose if your on it for 6 months. then stop and go back on after 2months do another low dose cycle for 6 more months eventually your sabecios glands will dry up completely. until they do just do 10mg cycles. i cant fuckin spell so forgive my spelkling. fucking nurse cant spell, wtf.:roflmao:i used to spell great but iam on gear so i think to fast before putting my mind at ease first.:ohyeah:

LOL thanks I think i might do that next time i get on cycle take 10 mg ed or eod

I was taking it 40mg a day for 4 months and only the last month i experenced back pains and bleeding when i went to the restroom but ever since i stopped i never had acne or anything again only when i hope on cycle i break out

your the guy that had asshole bleeding i think. dont ever use agaion if that happen. youll have bad colon problems. go with keflex. dont, please use tane again you wont like colon problems. and it picks up where it left off. stay far away.

It all depends on your test levels. High test levels will bring more acne.
Test levels will depend on doasge taken.

Back