• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Asia Pharma is a UGL

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCBourne

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
After doing some research i've come to find many people say Asia Pharma is just another UGL.

Besides that fancy video on their site, theres no proof its a real company. I've even read that some medical places in UK have never even heard of Asia Pharma, red flag?

I see all this talk of FDA approved, human grade, etc etc but where is the proof?

I "googled" awhile only to find links to other BB sites talking about the quality of "AP"

Some of this research came from people who are very well respected on other forums. Some say they got good gear, some say they got dirty gear, all of it coming from the same source.

So if i'm wrong and its not a UGL, just correct me with proper medical sources proving its truely a Pharm company.

After almost ordering some AP with some issues with the source, i'm glad I didn't get that route. Not only did I save a ton of money, but I can get gear from a legit UGL who has a lot of rep, and doesn't try to market as a "Pharm" company.

Many people in my original thread had commented that certain BB steroids were not ever made for humans, therefore proving again it was a UGL.

The only response WP had to my thread was to cuss me out, say I was a kid, say I was "talking shit" and just repeated that it was THAI FDA, which was complete bull shit obviously.

I think WP is just a bunch of crooks who market their products as "Human grade" just to try to make more money, as if the prices weren't already high.

Although these are only a few of sources I have, I found a pattern... Between 95-99% of the people who gave credit to AP or "the source who sells AP" were people with less then 10 posts, and extremely bad English. Not only that, but the style of writing was almost exactly the same. Now I'm no idiot and understand English isn't the 1st language, but almost EVERY source who gave "thumbs up" didn't speak good English.

Asia Pharma Front, The Jig Is Up | Gossip

Asia Pharma ugl or human? - Muscle Chat Bodybuilding Forum - Fitness and Sports Nutrition

human or ugl-asia pharma? - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding Discussion Forums - Steroidology

asia pharma - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding Discussion Forums - Steroidology

Asia pharma gear - UK-Muscle Body Building Community - Bodybuilding Forum

Commented by Mason "Tren, EQ and many other products BB's use CANNOT in anyway shape or forum be FDA approved as they are not made or intended for human consumption in any country PERIOD!

A lab can produce to GMP standards on their own and abide by the rules but no one is checking and that lab would not be Licensed for anything and if they were why sell on the black market illegally when you can do it legally in the Pharmaceutical world. Been doing this a long long time and never seen a UGL who produces anything that would get passed by the FDA as Human grade get approved for a license.

Nothing more to say regarding this.
My post is not a bashing or a flame to anyone or any company
Fact is Fact and any other UGL owner/operator will confirm this. It would be a dream to be Licensed to produces not
just in the country you reside but all over the wold to sell everywhere. Money & investment is not something that Holds some larger
UGL's back trust me."

Commented by Mike "Notice it says "This site does not produce *SEX Hormones* (which would be steroids.)

So this Asian Pharma must not be related to the one that does sell the hormones, which would only mean the one that is selling hormones is not FDA approved...

ALSO notice it is no longer VALID! "Valid until January 28, 2010"

http://www.fda.moph.go.th/fda-net/ht...gmpenglish.htm

This goes to show that the lab producing steroids under the Asian-Pharma lab name must be a UGL, and they exploit the fact that a lab that does NOT produce steroids was once FDA approved.

Not bashing, just questioning false product claims... "

Commented by irish "World Pharma is a SCAM... - Meathedz.com"

To this date, WP nor its reps have provided ANY TRUE PROOF that is it not a UGL. My point was for them to provide me proof, but there hasn't been any.

I post this here because it is now "anything goes" and per Princes response on another thread, it shouldn't be closed this time.

FYI - two members reported this thread, I just want to remind everyone that this is the "Anything Goes" forum, if you cannot handle being insulted, offended, even a personal attack then you should stay out of this forum or at least the threads that offend you.

Forum Description:

The prices are insane anyway.........Why anyone would pay those prices is beyond me!!! Re: WP

After doing some research i've come to find many people say Asia Pharma is just another UGL.

Besides that fancy video on their site, theres no proof its a real company. I've even read that some medical places in UK have never even heard of Asia Pharma, red flag?

I see all this talk of FDA approved, human grade, etc etc but where is the proof?

I "googled" awhile only to find links to other BB sites talking about the quality of "AP"

Some of this research came from people who are very well respected on other forums. Some say they got good gear, some say they got dirty gear, all of it coming from the same source.

So if i'm wrong and its not a UGL, just correct me with proper medical sources proving its truely a Pharm company.

After almost ordering some AP with some issues with the source, i'm glad I didn't get that route. Not only did I save a ton of money, but I can get gear from a legit UGL who has a lot of rep, and doesn't try to market as a "Pharm" company.

Many people in my original thread had commented that certain BB steroids were not ever made for humans, therefore proving again it was a UGL.

The only response WP had to my thread was to cuss me out, say I was a kid, say I was "talking shit" and just repeated that it was THAI FDA, which was complete bull shit obviously.

I think WP is just a bunch of crooks who market their products as "Human grade" just to try to make more money, as if the prices weren't already high.

Although these are only a few of sources I have, I found a pattern... Between 95-99% of the people who gave credit to AP or "the source who sells AP" were people with less then 10 posts, and extremely bad English. Not only that, but the style of writing was almost exactly the same. Now I'm no idiot and understand English isn't the 1st language, but almost EVERY source who gave "thumbs up" didn't speak good English.

Asia Pharma Front, The Jig Is Up | Gossip

Asia Pharma ugl or human? - Muscle Chat Bodybuilding Forum - Fitness and Sports Nutrition

human or ugl-asia pharma? - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding Discussion Forums - Steroidology

asia pharma - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding Discussion Forums - Steroidology

Asia pharma gear - UK-Muscle Body Building Community - Bodybuilding Forum

Commented by Mason "Tren, EQ and many other products BB's use CANNOT in anyway shape or forum be FDA approved as they are not made or intended for human consumption in any country PERIOD!

A lab can produce to GMP standards on their own and abide by the rules but no one is checking and that lab would not be Licensed for anything and if they were why sell on the black market illegally when you can do it legally in the Pharmaceutical world. Been doing this a long long time and never seen a UGL who produces anything that would get passed by the FDA as Human grade get approved for a license.

Nothing more to say regarding this.
My post is not a bashing or a flame to anyone or any company
Fact is Fact and any other UGL owner/operator will confirm this. It would be a dream to be Licensed to produces not
just in the country you reside but all over the wold to sell everywhere. Money & investment is not something that Holds some larger
UGL's back trust me."

Commented by Mike "Notice it says "This site does not produce *SEX Hormones* (which would be steroids.)

So this Asian Pharma must not be related to the one that does sell the hormones, which would only mean the one that is selling hormones is not FDA approved...

ALSO notice it is no longer VALID! "Valid until January 28, 2010"

http://www.fda.moph.go.th/fda-net/ht...gmpenglish.htm

This goes to show that the lab producing steroids under the Asian-Pharma lab name must be a UGL, and they exploit the fact that a lab that does NOT produce steroids was once FDA approved.

Not bashing, just questioning false product claims... "

Commented by irish "World Pharma is a SCAM... - Meathedz.com"

To this date, WP nor its reps have provided ANY TRUE PROOF that is it not a UGL. My point was for them to provide me proof, but there hasn't been any.

I post this here because it is now "anything goes" and per Princes response on another thread, it shouldn't be closed this time.

:coffee:

Does it really matter? As long as the quality is there who gives a flying fuck. Get over it already.

Last edited:
I only use non fda approved gears:coffee:

I only use Reasonably priced Gears

IML Gear Cream!
While their gear MAY be high quality (haven't heard many reviews from people who correctly speak English and with a post count over 5) marketing it as human grade, FDA approved, etc, etc is complete bull and wrong.

Get over it? No I won't, I don't believe in companies lying about a product to make a even bigger profit. How would you like it if a company like apple sold you a "brand new never used" and come to find out its just a return and they just put a new case on it to make it look new? SAME CONCEPT. Screwing over potential customers is wrong.

To top it off, I've gotten threatening PMs and been flamed by WP which is completely out of line.

This goes to show what kind of company they are.

I got a PM from a member here telling me WP had a few bad orders with a few customers on another forum, WP threatened to turn them into the FDA/POLICE however, the customers where smarter and it blew up it WP face. I was pleased to hear this, I know what its like first hand for a supplier to pull this crap.

While their gear MAY be high quality (haven't heard many reviews from people who correctly speak English and with a post count over 5) marketing it as human grade, FDA approved, etc, etc is complete bull and wrong.

Get over it? No I won't, I don't believe in companies lying about a product to make a even bigger profit. How would you like it if a company like apple sold you a "brand new never used" and come to find out its just a return and they just put a new case on it to make it look new? SAME CONCEPT. Screwing over potential customers is wrong.

To top it off, I've gotten threatening PMs and been flamed by WP which is completely out of line.

This goes to show what kind of company they are.

I got a PM from a member here telling me WP had a few bad orders with a few customers on another forum, WP threatened to turn them into the FDA/POLICE however, the customers where smarter and it blew up it WP face. I was pleased to hear this, I know what its like first hand for a supplier to pull this crap.
:dont::coffee:

OMG WP is an UGL? No way!

Crazy how the review thread of WP got closed so quick.

iam thinking twice now about ordering a big order. i got a email that was wp was not giving him what was owed to him also. but its let time be the deciding factor. the thing is i have nothing to gain from this, but, 30 friends w, who got there order, said it was good shit, and iam not on the payroll but ill watch now and see if its a bullshit company or i go with the tried and true guy the last 20 yrs? :hmmm:

iam thinking twice now about ordering a big order. i got a email that was wp was not giving him what was owed to him also. but its let time be the deciding factor. the thing is i have nothing to gain from this, but, 30 friends w, who got there order, said it was good shit, and iam not on the payroll but ill watch now and see if its a bullshit company or i go with the tried and true guy the last 20 yrs? :hmmm:

unclem, are your friend in boobs I would highly suggest you read this man....

Tim Greenly

stay away from WP lol

unclem, are your friend in boobs I would highly suggest you read this man....

Tim Greenly

stay away from WP lol

i dont think there a bad company, no iam no friend, i read wat was said on everything. but i know people that great results boobs on the stuff they got from WP. i dont know wat iam going to do now. its a ways away ill keep watching things as they develope. i told WP i would not put them down no more and my word is good. i used to bash the hell out of them but if i dont order who cares i just like the people on here even you lol. but seriously well see. i dont believe everything i read . WP has had some bad people do some bad shit to them which iam not going into. but it wasnt right wat the people did. you do wat you want thats u i gave my word and i wont bash them no more. thats just me. i dont order from them so i could care less.all though that wfc needs to help more then hinder them.:hmmm:

IML Gear Cream!
Funny how once I exposed WP bull shit marketing they stop sending me threat PMs with their 3rd world country English. :coffee:

Funny how once I exposed WP bull shit marketing they stop sending me threat PMs with their 3rd world country English. :coffee:

why dont you ask them brother for some of the blue heart d-bols for free, lol. just joking around.

why dont you ask them brother for some of the blue heart d-bols for free, lol. just joking around.

I wouldn't use their gear even if it was free.

Great thread!!

all i need is few more posts to put you sig in mine ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back