World-pharma.org

My World Pharma Review

Rep Points

My World Pharma Review

OK. I want to thank everyone for their patience. I truly appreciate it. I will keep this simple and as precise as possible. No need for me to go on an ego ride and use sophisticated numbers and language to appear "super genius." Not my style ever. All I will say is that keep in mind I have been HIGHLY educated in clinical research and have vast experience. And that WAY MORE often than not in situations like this (internet products); the products usually disappoint. I am also extremely experienced in gear and knowledge second to none. So, here I am as a professionally educated researcher and with massive experience in the world of gear. So, humbly speaking, I think my opinions and findings of my research holds a lot of water. As many probably know, there's another company out there who claims their gear is superior to World Pharma, and now they want me to do extensive testing for them. So, its my moral duty to reports impartial facts, and ONLY the truth.

OK. Let's get to it: World Pharma.

Gear & Products: Obviously, I've tested a small sample. I will speak to them soon to send me a cycle of gear that the other company is sending me, and I will have two different subjects take each cycle, and will monitor results along with lab tests. Based on what I got from World Pharma:

Gear Conclusion of the Present Gear I tested:
    The results shocked me! From a scale of 1 to 4 (that's how we rate), I would give them a 3.5. That is a SUPER high number, and in simple terms: their products can be endorsed as high quality. I was extremely impressed. The gear was high quality in potency, and as important in its half life, and its molecular strength under stresses such as environment. Even under high heat or other extreme temperatures; the World Pharma gear held its own before degradation. I don't know how else to say it simply. Their (World Pharma) gear is potent, durable, and of high quality. Now this only applies to what I tested. I didn't test their entire shop LOL. It's a small sample, but a GREAT indicator that they (World Pharma) are distrbuting quality products that are well made and taken care of as well.

Can their products be trusted: Abolutely YES!!! I see no reason to say otherwise. In all the sample I had I saw the same constant; which was consistency of product quality. Again, keep in mind it is SOOOOOO difficult to find high lab quality gear. Now I know many of you who get great results think they're getting high quality gear; WRONG! Even decent quality gear will give you great results, but I would say 70% have NO IDEA, ZERO, ZILCH what top quality gear really is. Have you ever seen bodybuilders who do the same exact cycle as you, and you wonder why you didn't get the great results? QUALITY MATTERS! So, it is very difficult to find gear in the 3.0 range, and I give World Pharma a 3.5. So, yes their products can be trusted in my opinion, but again I only tested a small sample. I hope they send me gear to continually test for them, and to make sure the consistency is there! This is the most important attribute; consistency!

Consistency: As in all products we use, consistency is the name of the game. Why is McDonalds such a powerful brand? Coke? Because, you KNOW every single time you get their products, it is EXACTLY what it is now as it was last time. So, this is where I will keep my eye on World Pharma. Are their products high quality 365 days a year? Or do they fumble in between? Do they get complacent? In other words, once they have a big following, do they pay less attention to the quality of their products, and only care about bringing in money, and less care of what they send out? Is their Winstrol I got from Asia Pharma the exact same quality as it was last year, etc.? In the world of pharmacy, consistency is the most important. It is what makes a product the highest of qualities and trusted. Its easy to get good reviews once or twice, but can they get a good review every single time for their product? So, just because WP passed with flying colors this time, doesn't mean you stop doing your due diligence. You follow up for at least a year. But, in my first test I found consistency in the form of ALL products were a 3.5 or higher in scale. That is consistency and quality!

Customer Service: OK. This has nothing to do with science, but its imperative I tell you a quick experience I recently had with World Pharma. One of my orders got confiscated. Every item was taken. I was disappointed and a little alarmed that customs took my shipment. You want customer service, well look at what World Pharma did for me? I emailed them, and told them my products were taken. And what did WP do? They INSTANTLY reshipped me orders, which got here in record time! Now when you're dealing with a company from overseas and trusting your hard earned money to strangers; how many stories like this do you hear? That gesture that World Pharma did for me is enough to recommend them to anyone. I was very impressed.

My Advice: Very simple. I recommend them for both- quality products & customer service. Now I will keep my tabs on them and make sure they continue to deliver both for us, because this can be a GREAT thing for all of us. We get great gear and customer service, and World Pharma gets great business. So, this can be a great thing as long as no one gets greedy. Greed always ruins everything, so let's hope a great thing stays great. World Pharmas job is quality products, fair pricing, and customer service. And our job is to stay loyal to them. And if we all do that, we got ourselves a good thing here. But, NO GREED! If they give you an extra inch, DON'T ask for a foot. And the same goes for WP. Do NOT get complacent. Most importantly people; DO NOT GET ARROGANT and start disrespecting the laws. RESPECT the law. Order ONLY for personal use. Never ever order beyond that. It will only lead to WP getting tracked and yourself. Respect the law, and if they ever track you; let them know that it was for personal use only. This is to everyone including World Pharma: the only way you can ruin a good thing is with GREED & ARROGANCE! So, PLEASE use good judgment, and have GRATITUDE on both ends.

My Final Take: I recommend World Pharma. I do however, want to see them involved in my testing with two different body builders. Both the same age. One taking gear from another internet site who claim they're better than WP, and then I'll have the other one on WP gear. And we will see who got better results, and I'll submit pictures as well. I will also compare WP versus this other company in the labs. Like I said, WP is quality. Now the question is: Is it always quality? And that's why I will make sure to do constant testing of WP products to make sure it is consistent. I will do the same for other company as well, but do NOT ask me to give you the name of the other site, etc. I have not tested their gear yet, but I am here to tell you- WE ARE LUCKY TO HAVE WORLD PHARMA!

Go read the Clean thread!

Rep Points

were the products tested asia pharma?
    Tears for Gears fassyoles!!
    http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/an...ars-gears.html
    A 12 week cycle British Dragon + Syntrop Blend PFP250

Rep Points

Which products did you test, and what type of analysis did you perform?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Dear guys as we say all the time, we sale only GMP-WHO and FDA gear and we do our best to make our customers happy!

We will send you some more different samples if you want so you can do tests..

best-regards

wp

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Great review. Also would like to know what you tested.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thumbs up

i knew all along WP was and does have great gear they know, as i said i wont ever mention it again and wont, why i would go else where but i have, before the testing ever came back, will give my extremly large order to them in 6 months this just makes it that much more encouraging to spend wat iam going to spend with them. i think that now everybody got the test results back, which at first i thought this researcher was just trying to get free gear. i think now is the time for everyone to stop bashing WP because theres simply no basis for slamming these guys. ill also let people on other boards that there sponsors on the tests results. i get nothing and want nothing for saying this but facts are facts and theres no more reason to doubt WP anyfurther. ill be in contact with WP soon as to the one question they did not answer before even this whole testing came out. ill be pm ing you WP as to that question.enough said and i think the bashing should stop on all ends.

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

I assume that he tested Asia Pharma gear, and I am not surprised at the results.

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Rep Points

I would also like to know what brand got tested was it asia pharm?

what product?

and we know it was 3.5 but would like to see the sheet print out on here so we can see all the counts like bacteria etc.

Nice post though.

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I would like to see what tests were performed, and the actual potency of the products - I am not even slightly interested in a "rating" or "score". The metrics will speak for themselves.

Also, from where were the lab standards purchased?
    Wondering where to start? Confused? "Homework 1" will get you started.

Think you're ready for the "next step"? Take this test.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...
    (Now you can find out why... in Hebrew!)

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Built View Post
    I would like to see what tests were performed, and the actual potency of the products - I am not even slightly interested in a "rating" or "score". The metrics will speak for themselves.

this

Quote Originally Posted by Pacha View Post
    All I will say is that keep in mind I have been HIGHLY educated in clinical research and have vast experience.
    Do you have a BA/BS, MA, PHD in a related field and from which university? Any specifics about your experience?

I could say I'm a rocket scientist and say " I would give the structure of that rocket a rating of 3.5 out of 4" doesnt mean I know jack about rockets.

Not trying to challenge you, but you should be more specific when doing a "report" such as this. We dont even know the gear you tested, or who you are for that matter.

Still, appreciate the effort.

RDRSE Ghost Assassin
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

If you strike me down(ban me)I'll become more powerful than ever.. Don't say i don't warn you.

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Cleaner

Rep Points

I've been alternating prescription USA FDA TRT testC with WP testE. Can't tell a difference. I did pay more for it but it is real. What I am currently doing is doubling my modest TRT, 100mg to 225mg/200mg a week. I would like a better deal though but I need quality since my nuts are turned off.

I should add that in testing I use one for a month and the other for a month. I haven't been mixing or alternating shots(biweekly shots) .... 8 shots of one, 8 shots of the other.

Sorry
    Last edited by Hoglander; 07-16-2010 at 11:40 PM.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mike09100 View Post
    Funny, he has no credentials to back up any of these statements nor spacifics.

And ho, look at that, his article here MyMuscle.com Blog - build up your muscle, a blog owned by WP

Looks like another WP zombie
    I don't think so. I'm sure WP copied it from here and posted it on their blog. If he worked for WP, the review wouldn't have taken so long, and he wouldn't speak English fluently.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dusters View Post
    I don't think so. I'm sure WP copied it from here and posted it on their blog. If he worked for WP, the review wouldn't have taken so long, and he wouldn't speak English fluently.
    So youre saying its impossible to hire people that speak fluent english? dont be so close-minded my friend

and funny how they deleted my post haha. Im not sponsor bashing, just doing simple research.

"Funny, he has no credentials to back up any of these statements nor spacifics.

His article here MyMuscle.com Blog - build up your muscle, a blog owned by WP"

Im pretty sure you cant just copy an entire article without citing the true author if you, yourself arent the author. So obviously, the blog poster had rights to this review, making him affiliated with WP.

Team RamRod

Rep Points

For someone who claims to be a researcher you should know that what you wrote has absolutely no meaning to it at all. You didn't did write up your methods and testing used, let alone what products were used. I'm not saying WP is selling bad gear, just that you wrote a lot of something for nothing.

RDRSE Ghost Assassin
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

If you strike me down(ban me)I'll become more powerful than ever.. Don't say i don't warn you.

Cleaner

Rep Points

They never paid me. How much do they owe me now? I'm saying it how it played out for me and Prince never even gave me reps... let alone other paid people. I got my neck out against the crowd here!!!!!!

: (

Can a moderator please delete my positive review of WP. I tried and can't delete my review. I don't care that it is the truth if no one has my back you fuckers.
    Last edited by Hoglander; 07-18-2010 at 08:18 PM.

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

lot of hatin' going on. Seriously, who gives a fuck? Use them or dont use them.

Ya'll sounding like notBig sand-filled vagina-owners.
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Rep Points

Humm . . . I posted a comment on this thread this morning regarding "Pacha's" so-called expertise, and it was deleted, along with The Situation's appreciative response. My post was polite, not profane, but it did expose "Pacha" as anything but a trained researcher or chemist. Can anyone but a moderator delete a post?

RDRSE Ghost Assassin
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Hoglander View Post
    They never paid me. How much do they owe me now? I'm saying it how it played out for me and Prince never even gave me reps... let alone other paid people. I got my neck out against the crowd here!!!!!!

: (

Can a moderator please delete my positive review of WP. I tried and can't delete my review. I don't care that it is the truth if no one has my back you fuckers.
    you should have bought some meds for that Vaginosis that your suffering from....Maybe some midol too..

RDRSE Ghost Assassin
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 2tomlinson View Post
    Humm . . . I posted a comment on this thread this morning regarding "Pacha's" so-called expertise, and it was deleted, along with The Situation's appreciative response. My post was polite, not profane, but it did expose "Pacha" as anything but a trained researcher or chemist. Can anyone but a moderator delete a post?
    only they (mods)can...use them or not......too$$$$ for me

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by The Situation View Post
    only they (mods)can...use them or not......too$$$$ for me
    My point is not whether to use WP or not, I have nothing against the company. My point is that I posted a thoughtful response to "Pacha" on this thread this morning (as did you) and they were deleted. The reps given to me from DOMS for that post were also retracted. I think you answered my question: "Pacha" deleted our posts . . . as this will be deleted. I have learned all I need to know.

RDRSE Ghost Assassin
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 2tomlinson View Post
    My point is not whether to use WP or not, I have nothing against the company. My point is that I posted a thoughtful response to "Pacha" on this thread this morning (as did you) and they were deleted. The reps given to me from DOMS for that post were also retracted. I think you answered my question: "Pacha" deleted our posts . . . as this will be deleted. I have learned all I need to know.
    Not but that just me too $$$...JMo

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by The Situation View Post

Not but that just me too $$$...JMo

I find it hard to believe that the articulate moderators who have been so helpful to me here would 1.) write with the adolescent energy of "Pacha" and ) 2. delete a thoughtful, well intended post