Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Mg's and pinning

Rep Points

Mg's and pinning

I have my stack laid out but when I look at the total of mg's needed for test-c to pin a week, then look at the vials available (250mg's) it looks like I would need a shit load of these.

Does this get diluted at all or do I really need to pickup all of these vials?
    Last edited by underscore; 07-16-2010 at 12:14 PM.

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

What?
    Wondering where to start? Confused? "Homework 1" will get you started.

Think you're ready for the "next step"? Take this test.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...
    (Now you can find out why... in Hebrew!)

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Built View Post
    What?
    Sorry I was exaggerating.. .let me be more accurate.

I need 4000mg's of test-c for my entire cycle. They come in 250mg amps. I wasnt sure if you dilute them like you would with HGC or if I really need to use up two of these a week.

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Dilute them? Why would you want to dilute them?

You need 4 grams of test, and each amp holds a quarter gram of test. Math's pretty tricky, but doesn't this mean you need 16 amps for your cycle?

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

As an aside, are you sure that's the amount in an amp, and not the concentration per ml? A lot of the amps I've seen are 10ml amps dosed at 250mg/ml.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

Rep Points

As an aside, are you sure that's the amount in an amp, and not the concentration per ml? A lot of the amps I've seen are 10ml amps dosed at 250mg/ml.
    I think this is getting closer to what I'm asking. Can you explain in more details on your point here?

I appreciate it

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

How many ml are in one amp?

And what does the label say, exactly?

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

Rep Points

I don't know yet as I'm going to look at the gear in a few days. What should I look for on the amp? I just want to understand your logic on the ml/mg concentration you were talking about.

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

You don't have the gear? How do you know the 250mg part? Do you have a list? What does it say?

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

Rep Points

You don't have the gear? How do you know the 250mg part? Do you have a list? What does it say?
    I was looking at our picture database on the gear I'm interesting in picking up. So I was looking at examples, which might or might not be what I'm going to see in a few days.

That's why I would like to understand your logic behind your previous post... so I'll be better educated at the time of purchase.

Thanks

THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I suggest more homework before injecting anything.

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Please. And no more questions until you do. I think I lost IQ points just reading this thread.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...