Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Masteron versus Primo

Rep Points

Masteron versus Primo

Hi, I've been reading a lot about Masteron, and the limited side effects, according to the literature, has me interested, but I've read a few posts on other sites that say the stuff makes certain users very aggro. I was interested in trying it instead, or with, the Primobolan I've been using, along with my HRT cycle gear. I do HRT year 'round but am upping the ante for 12 weeks -- a sort of old fart cycle -- doing lots of reps and Versaclimber for cardio and general strength. Objective: get leaner, stronger, not interested at all in bulking. Which do you experts like better, if it all? The anger side effect is something I'd like to avoid. The fucking drivers in Florida are maddening enough.

Rep Points

If it was me I would use primo, I dont like to get agro. then I get worked up and I liek to be relaxed as a mofo

Florida and you say an old fart cycle, you move down there to retire? got a white caddy? lol jokes bro

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BTB View Post
    If it was me I would use primo, I dont like to get agro. then I get worked up and I liek to be relaxed as a mofo

Florida and you say an old fart cycle, you move down there to retire? got a white caddy? lol jokes bro
    No, moved down here long ago, I was a fishing guide for a long time. I don't have a Caddy -- something much much cooler. So Masteron does make you aggro?

Rep Points

Oh sweet as man that would of been a relaxing job. Never tried it man, and never would for that reason. Same with tren.

Off the subject what car do you have thats cooler? Im an old car nut!

Rep Points

Oh sweet as man that would of been a relaxing job. Never tried it man, and never would for that reason. Same with tren.

Off the subject what car do you have thats cooler? Im an old car nut!
    Mr. BTB, I was a fishing guide for a lot of years, did 3000 charters and the work was hard as hell, but I loved it and liked my clients a lot, mostly, although got a few jerks. I like old cars, too, but this one's new, one of the really fast Mercedes. It has night vision which is a hoot. So I guess you heard that Masteron makes guys aggressive. Fuck that, I don't like yelling at people and hate being yelled at.

Rep Points

Oh nice man, night vision! have not even heard of it. Yeah old cars are fantastic old school 50's cars.

Yeah I dont like to get agro man, not me and when I get angry it works me up for days.

Rep Points

Oh nice man, night vision! have not even heard of it. Yeah old cars are fantastic old school 50's cars.

Yeah I dont like to get agro man, not me and when I get angry it works me up for days.
    You're from Auz? Man I've had some great times there. Fremantle, Perth the most beautiful women I have ever seen in the world. Fished for Baramundi in the Northern Territory, have great friends there.

THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 2tomlinson View Post
    Hi, I've been reading a lot about Masteron, and the limited side effects, according to the literature, has me interested, but I've read a few posts on other sites that say the stuff makes certain users very aggro. I was interested in trying it instead, or with, the Primobolan I've been using, along with my HRT cycle gear. I do HRT year 'round but am upping the ante for 12 weeks -- a sort of old fart cycle -- doing lots of reps and Versaclimber for cardio and general strength. Objective: get leaner, stronger, not interested at all in bulking. Which do you experts like better, if it all? The anger side effect is something I'd like to avoid. The fucking drivers in Florida are maddening enough.
    Masteron does not make you aggressive. Don't use it at all until you're at or below 10% BF. It is a waste if you do. The purpose of masteron is to finish off an already lean body.

Primo will help you retain your LBM while cutting. It is perfect for this.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateThunder View Post
    Masteron does not make you aggressive. Don't use it at all until you're at or below 10% BF. It is a waste if you do. The purpose of masteron is to finish off an already lean body.

Primo will help you retain your LBM while cutting. It is perfect for this.
    Thanks for the great advice, and also saving me the effort. I haven't been at 10% BF since age 40 or so. But I am fighting back and getting results. Primo it is -- 500 ml split twice a week. . . and 20mg anavar ED per Doc's prescription, 210ml Test C with 100ml Deca weekly. I really lucked into a great HRT clinic and forward thinking MD -- luck meaning I did a shitpot full of research to find him.

Rep Points

When are you going to quit throwing that anavar prescription in my face?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dusters View Post
    When are you going to quit throwing that anavar prescription in my face?
    Didn't I mention I have a script for Anavar? They're real big long red capsules and they hold like, well . . . probably 20mg of delicious prescription A-N-A-V-AR (which makes it legal in all states.) Because it's prescription, like said.