IronMag Research


Why nolvadex is a poor choice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 56
  1. #1
    THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR
    XYZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IM
    Posts
    5,442
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Why nolvadex is a poor choice

    1. Nolva inhibits IGF and GH.

    2. Additional strain to your liver.

    3. Nolva blocks estrogen, it's not a suicidal like aromasin.

    4. Clomid blocks estrogen AND stimulates LH.

    5. Increase in progestin sides.

    6. Nolva does NOT stop the production of estrogen.



    .......Still want to use this useless outdated garbage of a drug?

  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    145
    Rep Points
    1514342

    You mean it's a poor choice all around, for pct, stopping gyno, or what?

  3. #3
    THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR
    XYZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IM
    Posts
    5,442
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    It's a poor choice for anything.

  4. #4
    A D M I N I S T R A T O R
    ROID's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North of Cuba
    Posts
    4,732
    Rep Points
    716702416

    Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateThunder View Post
    1. Nolva inhibits IGF and GH.

    2. Additional strain to your liver.

    3. Nolva blocks estrogen, it's not a suicidal like aromasin.

    4. Clomid blocks estrogen AND stimulates LH.

    5. Increase in progestin sides.

    6. Nolva does NOT stop the production of estrogen.



    .......Still want to use this useless outdated garbage of a drug?
    do you remember where you got this information ?

    i agree but I would like to read the article or journal. especially concerning GH and IGF
    " A cookie without sugar is just a cracker" ~ ancient voodoo proverb
    "A man with infinite patience is never left waiting."~ROID's past incarnation

  5. #5
    Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    179
    Rep Points
    1805721

    7. Nolvadex kills puppies on a daily basis

  6. #6
    THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR
    XYZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IM
    Posts
    5,442
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ROID View Post
    do you remember where you got this information ?

    i agree but I would like to read the article or journal. especially concerning GH and IGF

    www.pubmed.com

  7. #7
    Registered User
    JCBourne's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    3,075
    Rep Points
    159762126

    so for PCT the only SERM needed would be clomid then right? I've heard this a few times that nolva is garbage.


    http://www.ironmagazine.com/images/b...dpharma728.gif

    www.World-Pharma.org

    Any posts by JCBourne are for entertainment purposes only. Know your laws and seek help from a trained professional. JCBourne is not a doctor and shouldn't be taken seriously; he is a fictitious character.

  8. #8
    Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER
    Pirate!'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,579
    Rep Points
    16274791

    I much prefer toremifene citrate.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

    How to Use HCG

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Roaddkingg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Middle Of The Country
    Posts
    1,017
    Rep Points
    57478810

    Aromasin

    As you say chocolate it's suicidal to estro and from what I just read it kills esto up to 85% AND actually helps to raise natural test levels. The half life is only 27 hours so unlike adex it would have to be taken every day instead of EOD. Because it's so much more expensive that has been my main reason for useing adex. Do you think that 12.5mgs daily would be enough to be effective for a fairly light cycle? This way I could split tabs and save a bit that way. It is clearly the best choice but affordability may play into the equation. I will make some comparisons.

  10. #10
    POWER LIFT
    ELITE MEMBER
    Flathead's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    3,966
    Rep Points
    518384310


  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    233
    Rep Points
    6208663

    liquid torem is the newest serm, been wanting to give it a try over nolva for my next pct.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    JCBourne's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    3,075
    Rep Points
    159762126

    I'm really curious and I hope someone can give me some feedback.

    For a test-e/dbol cycle would clomid be enough for PCT? (of course pct assist, and other supps) but for SERM. I was going to run nolva/clomid.


    http://www.ironmagazine.com/images/b...dpharma728.gif

    www.World-Pharma.org

    Any posts by JCBourne are for entertainment purposes only. Know your laws and seek help from a trained professional. JCBourne is not a doctor and shouldn't be taken seriously; he is a fictitious character.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    mexico
    Posts
    3,605
    Rep Points
    101711235

    i like nolva, its a try and true drug without many sides and gets rid of gyno extremly fast. these new ais your going to find out down the road when enough people take them there unsafe as well. but like thunder did state they due lower gh and igf but i like it but iam like arimidex more and prami. but i dont use nolvadex only once in great while and can cause testicular cancer in males. it also has a effect on free test levels. and it ruins some of your gains when using test derivitives. only use it you have to for gyno.arimidex helps with my stomach bloat. and prami with sex problems which is rare.


    website: www.1mexgear.com/store

    all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    mexico
    Posts
    3,605
    Rep Points
    101711235

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate! View Post
    I much prefer toremifene citrate.
    same chemical family as tamoxifen citrate. they tweeked the molecular structure a little, look at the stucture, and, ull see the difference bro. i think one carbon atom was changed. but i mean in no way to you disrespect as your very intellegent thats why i said look at the molecular structure.


    website: www.1mexgear.com/store

    all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

  15. #15
    Registered User
    JCBourne's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    3,075
    Rep Points
    159762126

    Scratch the nolva then. I'll be using adex on cycle to reduce bloat, but for PCT clomid will be enough?

    For gyno I was going to run letro (never had gyno issues though)

    Thanks.


    http://www.ironmagazine.com/images/b...dpharma728.gif

    www.World-Pharma.org

    Any posts by JCBourne are for entertainment purposes only. Know your laws and seek help from a trained professional. JCBourne is not a doctor and shouldn't be taken seriously; he is a fictitious character.

  16. #16
    DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR
    theCaptn''s Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the 7 seas
    Posts
    20,685
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Exemestane (aromasin) as a research chem is not expensive, however stronger AIs like Letro have their place in heavier cycles.
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.


  17. #17
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    mexico
    Posts
    3,605
    Rep Points
    101711235

    ^^^capt'n how do you like the aromasin for bloat does it take it away brother?


    website: www.1mexgear.com/store

    all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

  18. #18
    DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR
    theCaptn''s Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the 7 seas
    Posts
    20,685
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    not noticably, but I get bloat bad off dbol. I was running at 25mg ED . . I'm thinking higher for big cycles, still gotta play around with it.
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.


  19. #19
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    VictorZ06's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Manhattan / Greece
    Posts
    3,592
    Rep Points
    391045922

    Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateThunder View Post
    It's a poor choice for anything.
    I couldn't agree more and choc and I touched on this issue a few times in the past. ALL the big boys I train with don't touch the stuff. We only keep it on hand IN CASE of an extreme gyno breakout.

    Nolva can sometime offer the opposite effect that you are trying to achieve. Remember when dbol only cycles were the best of ideas? Well, we all know better many years later. Same thing with nolva, it's been used in the past with great success (like Arnold and dbol), but there are dozens of studies and articles that go into great depth as to why Nolva should not be included in our arsenal. The last thing we want is to do is inhibit HGH and IGF during PCT. Hell no.

    Nolva is significantly stronger than clomid, and it's too much of an overkill, regardless of dose. I've also discovered that nolva does in fact have far more sides than clomid. If you run a proper AI along side your cycle, all you will ever need for PCT is clomid. I used nolva once before for PCT, and it fucked me up with a huge gyno rebound. Never again.

    Besides, for those of you who like 19nors like deca or tren....be weary that you should NOT use nolva, especially with these compounds. That's playing with fire....and you'll get burned. IMHO.



    /V

  20. #20
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    VictorZ06's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Manhattan / Greece
    Posts
    3,592
    Rep Points
    391045922

    Quote Originally Posted by GymRat707 View Post
    Scratch the nolva then. I'll be using adex on cycle to reduce bloat, but for PCT clomid will be enough?

    For gyno I was going to run letro (never had gyno issues though)

    Thanks.
    Yes. Clomid is all you will need if you properly run the adex/aromasin along side your cycle. If you are not prone to gyno, I doubt that you will need letro. The adex or aromasin should be enough....if you start pushing 2gr+ of AAS a week for example, yeah....letro might be needed.


    /V

  21. #21
    THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR
    XYZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IM
    Posts
    5,442
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GymRat707 View Post
    so for PCT the only SERM needed would be clomid then right? I've heard this a few times that nolva is garbage.

    Correct along with aromasin.

  22. #22
    THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR
    XYZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IM
    Posts
    5,442
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Roaddkingg View Post
    As you say chocolate it's suicidal to estro and from what I just read it kills esto up to 85% AND actually helps to raise natural test levels. The half life is only 27 hours so unlike adex it would have to be taken every day instead of EOD. Because it's so much more expensive that has been my main reason for useing adex. Do you think that 12.5mgs daily would be enough to be effective for a fairly light cycle? This way I could split tabs and save a bit that way. It is clearly the best choice but affordability may play into the equation. I will make some comparisons.

    It really depends on what you're running. What might be light to you might be heavy to someone else. Post up your thoughts and then we can make a better decision.

  23. #23
    THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR
    XYZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IM
    Posts
    5,442
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GymRat707 View Post
    I'm really curious and I hope someone can give me some feedback.

    For a test-e/dbol cycle would clomid be enough for PCT? (of course pct assist, and other supps) but for SERM. I was going to run nolva/clomid.

    Clomid OR nolva NOT both. As previously stated, clomid and aromasin are your best bet.

  24. #24
    THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR
    XYZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IM
    Posts
    5,442
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by unclem View Post
    i like nolva, its a try and true drug without many sides and gets rid of gyno extremly fast. these new ais your going to find out down the road when enough people take them there unsafe as well. but like thunder did state they due lower gh and igf but i like it but iam like arimidex more and prami. but i dont use nolvadex only once in great while and can cause testicular cancer in males. it also has a effect on free test levels. and it ruins some of your gains when using test derivitives. only use it you have to for gyno.arimidex helps with my stomach bloat. and prami with sex problems which is rare.
    Parmipexole is for 19nors which is used to control progestin, this is completely different than using an A/I. An A/I is used for estrogen, big difference. Using nolvadex while using a 19nor is going to enhance problems.

  25. #25
    THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR
    XYZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IM
    Posts
    5,442
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GymRat707 View Post
    Scratch the nolva then. I'll be using adex on cycle to reduce bloat, but for PCT clomid will be enough?

    For gyno I was going to run letro (never had gyno issues though)

    Thanks.
    Have you ever used letro? It is potent stuff and if you dose it wrong.....bye bye libido and hello joints of pain.

  26. #26
    THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR
    XYZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IM
    Posts
    5,442
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorZ06 View Post
    Yes. Clomid is all you will need if you properly run the adex/aromasin along side your cycle. If you are not prone to gyno, I doubt that you will need letro. The adex or aromasin should be enough....if you start pushing 2gr+ of AAS a week for example, yeah....letro might be needed.


    /V

    +1 - What he said.

  27. #27
    Registered User
    weldingman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Posts
    1,224
    Rep Points
    11888505

    last 2 cycles I have taken adex or aromasin along with my cycle and clomid at the end. I love the feeling and results. No bitch tit and balls hang like a goat.
    Inzer Advanced
    (Pump till you Puke).

  28. #28
    Registered User
    JCBourne's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    3,075
    Rep Points
    159762126

    Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateThunder View Post
    Correct along with aromasin.
    You suggest aromasin in PCT as well, how come?


    http://www.ironmagazine.com/images/b...dpharma728.gif

    www.World-Pharma.org

    Any posts by JCBourne are for entertainment purposes only. Know your laws and seek help from a trained professional. JCBourne is not a doctor and shouldn't be taken seriously; he is a fictitious character.

  29. #29
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    22
    Rep Points
    1026985

    good to know, thanks all.

  30. #30
    Cleaner
    Hoglander's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Vostok Antartica
    Posts
    2,082
    Rep Points
    17240114

    Well, this info is very helpful. It's not in the thread I would have expected but clears up my early question with aromasin seemingly to be the top for use during a cycle.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why nolvadex is a poor choice
    By XYZ in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 11:12 AM
  2. Drug of choice?
    By Doola in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-19-2005, 10:01 PM
  3. It's Your Choice
    By Tough Old Man in forum Training
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-09-2004, 01:30 AM
  4. I'm sorry, but I have no choice.
    By Trump in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-21-2004, 11:19 PM
  5. That poor poor bird.
    By irontime in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-10-2003, 04:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->