• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Painful joints

FMJ

Im skitzophrenic& so am I
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
In the recent few weeks I have been noticing more and more irritation during my workouts. Now that I'm on UD2, the severe calorie restriction is making the joint pain even worse. Combine that with the fact that I just got off a test only cycle and have been lifting heavy as possible. I'm now having to reduce my weights drastically to get through my sets. My squats for example have gone from 305 to 265 today and it's not due to the strength.. it's the knee pain.
Obviously, lifting shouldn't hurt anything but muscles. I would rather avoid time off since I'm right in the middle of UD2 and making great progress but between my knee, elbow and shoulder.. the quality of my training is beginning to suffer.
I currently take 6 grams of fish oil but not really anything else. I'm still cruising on 200mg/wk of test as well so is there anything else I can add to help my joints stay healthy until I can take a week off? I need another month or so to finish up UD2 before I can take a break.

I don't know. Maybe try changing your current routine/exercises. I take glucosamine/msm/chondroitin and I felt less joint pain about a month or so after taking it. So even if that stack does work for you it's not going to have any immediate effect. You could also try an anti-inflammatory(ibuprofen).

Joint pains are something I can not stand. I started taking ALFLUTOP from napsgear and I love this stuff. More effective and fasting acting than anything I have ever taken.

I don't know. Maybe try changing your current routine/exercises. I take glucosamine/msm/chondroitin and I felt less joint pain about a month or so after taking it. So even if that stack does work for you it's not going to have any immediate effect. You could also try an anti-inflammatory(ibuprofen).

Yeah.. I should have thought ahead. :wits:
I do have Deca lined up for my next cycle but thats still 6 weeks out.
I'll try advil for the next week and see if it helps. If not.. ugh.. I hate to say it... but I guess I'll take a week off but that'll mean I just fuckin wasted 3 weeks on UD2. Fuck!

I've been wanting to try alflutop. Interesting. How much do you take, and how often?

Take a week off and then Look into deca

i agree with richard, i had the same joint pain, took deca 3week later a little pain was still there but a lot better than before. drink more water!! Man you must be on winny?

I'v been around a long time. Years ago it was common knowledge that when you come off you get "brittle". It takes a a couple of months completely off to get rid of it. But you guys don't ever want to come off now so... don't know what to tell you. Joints take a beating on cycle. Joint matrix protein synthesis runs all askew. Inflammatory factors don't really signal correctly. The whole system is goofy after a while. On top of that you're hitting heavier weights and training harder.

i agree with richard, i had the same joint pain, took deca 3week later a little pain was still there but a lot better than before. drink more water!! Man you must be on winny?

Nah, not on winny and my water intake is high enough now. Personally, I think it was the test. I've read that when running a test-only cycle it can dry out your joints. In addition the strength gains were through the the roof. Likely too fast for my joints to adjust. Whatever. Whats done is done. I'll see how it goes next week using ibuprofin.
Taking the week off may help but I would think for it to really help I will have to get my calories back to maintainence. Nothing will heal if I'm only eating 1400 calories. This is really gonna screw up my cutting plan.

Try some Glucosamine Chondroitin. I had pretty sever knee pains along with swelling and the Glucosamine Chondroitin really helped. I told a old guy I work with because he had double knee replacement surgery and he was able to gain some motion that was lost and it helped reduce inflamation and pain for him as well.

Try some Glucosamine Chondroitin. I had pretty sever knee pains along with swelling and the Glucosamine Chondroitin really helped. I told a old guy I work with because he had double knee replacement surgery and he was able to gain some motion that was lost and it helped reduce inflamation and pain for him as well.

Don't forget the Advil.

You could also try an anti-inflammatory(ibuprofen).

Pushandpull for the win! :thumb:
Took two tabs of motrin an hour before todays depletion workout. Got through 75 squats and 75 leg extensions without even a hint of pain in my knee!

i don't know. Maybe try changing your current routine/exercises. I take glucosamine/msm/chondroitin and i felt less joint pain about a month or so after taking it. So even if that stack does work for you it's not going to have any immediate effect. You could also try an anti-inflammatory(ibuprofen).
+1

winny will fuck your joints up. use your deca or eq just at 200mg wk. i know the joints do take a beating but just train through it, i do.to much fish oils can raise your ldl levels alot. dont worry about the weight iam only doing 225 on squats because my fuckin knees. wrap your knees very tight and dont bounce at the bottom or youll tear your fuckin knees to hell. keep taking motrin, thats wat i use.start with like 115 to warm up your knees, then 135. then go to wat is most comfortable but use heavy leg presses you wont lose size. but smashum up and just kick ass.

Back