Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Tren E question

Thread: Tren E question

Rep Points

Tren E question

Shortly I will be doing the xtr500 blend and post results for doublewide and our forum but I have one concern. I havent included deca or nandrolones lately because of the other sides and differant ai's needed. I believe tren fits in that group aswell. So my question is will my normal ai)adex) at .05mg EOD be sufficient for this cycle or should I consider something else. I could go with aromasin and if thats the case I was thinking 12.5 ED of that should suffice as long as I keep the cycle fairly light. This blend is 150mgs tren E, 250 test E and 100 mgs prop. So at the high end of this cycle I wouldnt exceed 300 mgs tren E. Pin schedule will be mon and thurs. Opinions would be appreciated. Standard HCG throughout 250iu's 2x wkly, standard PCT clomid starting a little higher and tappering down, 4 weeks.

Large Broly
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

I would go with aroma, be leary of the tren e sides after about 4 weeks it can be brutal. Ace is my friend since i can stop if i feel like i cant handle it to much longer. Mainly the sweating, breathing and some cramps.

Rep Points

Thanks For The Heads Up

Yea everyone seems to agree that aromasin is better then adex. But I am concerned since I havent included tren E in my cycles before will I need to add parmipexole into the cycle OR just have it on hand in case I need it? I wont be going heavy on the tren, it's the blend xtr500 150mgs tren E, 250mgs test E and 100mgs prop. At the high end I wouldnt ever be doing more than 300mgs tren E per wk. Whats your opinion?

Rep Points

for me i take prami daily on and off. the sides i get from tren are irritabilty and not the sexual sides so i would start with .25 mcg of prami for 7 days and up it to 50mcg and see how you feel.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

A-dex would do nothing for prog related gyno issues.
    However its not as common with tren as it is with Deca.
    As far as tren-e being an animal, it's not even in the same realm as
    Tren-Ace is in my opinion. I have tried Ace 3 times each time it was
    dropped at week 6 agresion and other sides were unbearable for me.

I have been on tren-e for 9 weeks now and my sides are elevated
    body temp, night sweets sometimes, minor acne on my back, nothing
    major and a bit of aggression, nothing compared to ACE. Keep your
    dose at 300mg for a 1st run and you will be okay.

Mason

Rep Points

Thanks Guys

I'm aware that adex or aromasin wouldnt do anything for prog related gyno but I was just wondering if I needed to include prami in this cycle. Since I always want to have everything on hand if needed. I'm exited about this tren but at the same time I want to be careful and fully aware of whats all needed. Thanks for the advise and I will be sure not to go higher than the 300 mentioned.

THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by nd2bhge View Post
    for me i take prami daily on and off. the sides i get from tren are irritabilty and not the sexual sides so i would start with .25 mcg of prami for 7 days and up it to 50mcg and see how you feel.

+1

If this is your first time using tren I would use the ace version. Reason being, if you're having any sides (they are numerous and potent) the ace will clear much quicker than the E.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateThunder View Post
    +1

If this is your first time using tren I would use the ace version. Reason being, if you're having any sides (they are numerous and potent) the ace will clear much quicker than the E.
    Choc is spot on again.

You can adjust the ace on the fly so to speak.....take too much enan, and you have to wait a few weeks for the sides to dissipate. I include ace in ALL my cycles, and won't ever touch enan again.

/V

Rep Points

Thanks Choc and Vic

I appreciate the advise and understand completly why you would say that since the esters would clear much faster. However I really dont have that choice since the xtr500 is on it's way and part of my agreement is that I log my results which I plan to do. I just want to do this right and be safe. I guess my option should be then to start off low and work up if I dont feel any sides. It's a potent blend at 500 mgs total per cc so I could do a half cc and add another cc of some jelfa test E. This for a mon and thurs pin schedule should be plenty. That would end up being 350mgs twice per week and later on I could drop the jelfa test and add more blend if I see fit to do so at a later point.

Rep Points

First tren I used was enanthate at about 200 ew with 500 test and the night sweats and 5 hours of sleep a nite sucked. So I guess Ace was better to me also noticed veins pop out much more on ace and better body recomping too.I wouldnt mind for future maybe running both but only 100mgew of the enanthate with 50mg eod and with test of course.

Rep Points

Tren E fucks with my sleeping. Just kidding, I like it. Before tren I couldnt wake up in time for the AM gym, now im up between 6-8 every morning without an alarm. fuckin love it.

If youre not going with too huge of a dose I wouldnt worry about anything extreme, aro will be fine.

Rep Points

Thanks Guys

This is getting interesting and thats what this is all supposed to be about. All of us helping and learning from each other.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

i dont have sides to anger unless its halo at 60mg ed. i cant take that no more. i snap on that shit. i also got this test cyp from another sponsor and iam doing 2gr wk and i swear it is way more potent then i have ever used including hg gear. wat are they putting in that.

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

Rep Points

I used tren e for my first tren cycle as i had no way i could get the ace but i have to say i had no sides at all, ive been lucky as i have never had any sides from anything but i thought i would with tren. I used 500mg a week and would use tren e again anytime. JMO.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by martialartsman View Post
    I used tren e for my first tren cycle as i had no way i could get the ace but i have to say i had no sides at all, ive been lucky as i have never had any sides from anything but i thought i would with tren. I used 500mg a week and would use tren e again anytime. JMO.
    Thats nuts you had no sides on 500mg of tren e a week were you not taking test with it? I handle roids well as far as no gyno or acne and slight shrinkage of the nuts but the tren fucked with my sleep it made me horny unlike what I heard other people say.oh i FORGOT IT DID SHOOT MY BLOOD PREASURE UP QUITE A BIT. Normally Im right below normal with systolic and diastolic and pulse so do check your blood pressure while on tren.

Rep Points

bigrene, my wife is a nurse and checked BP ect on a weakly basis, i didnt have any sides what so ever, although looking at my log i did suffer with some nightsweats a few times but nothing else. I did use test, i used a test mix at 800mg wk. Thinking of doing the same cycle again but doing 1g test, 500 tren e, 500mg mast, looking forward to it, i do believe the lab i used last time may have been slightly underdosed though as i didnt feel as much on the test and tren as i thought i would.