IronMag Research Chems

Pinning

Thread: Pinning

Rep Points

Pinning

This is probably going to come off as a stupid question, but I'm gonna throw it out there at the risk of taking some heat..is there any specific time of day that it's best to pin? Morning/night etc.? Just curious...

Rep Points

Pinning schedule

This could depend on what compounds a person was wanting to use. For example if you are going to do something basic like test E or cyp then monday and thurs would work just fine. Pick a time for this morning or evening but keep in mind that we have more natural test in the a.m. But then if a person was going to do prop only then timing comes into play a lot more. I have known people who time things down to a particular hour on each particular day as to their pin schedule. They are extremely into half lifes and want to keep levels real steady. For most of us that really wouldnt be so important. Then theres HRT guys who do a low dose and only pin once a week on the same day. It's when you go into cycle doses that pinning twice per week is more critical. So the answer may be what are you planning to run and how important it is that you keep levels steady.

Large Broly
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Shorter acting esters maybe but a couple of hours wont make you lose it. Longer acting esters not so much, i like to pin at night depending on what i am running and if i can sleep on it afterwards.

Rep Points

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Roaddkingg View Post
    This could depend on what compounds a person was wanting to use. For example if you are going to do something basic like test E or cyp then monday and thurs would work just fine. Pick a time for this morning or evening but keep in mind that we have more natural test in the a.m. But then if a person was going to do prop only then timing comes into play a lot more. I have known people who time things down to a particular hour on each particular day as to their pin schedule. They are extremely into half lifes and want to keep levels real steady. For most of us that really wouldnt be so important. Then theres HRT guys who do a low dose and only pin once a week on the same day. It's when you go into cycle doses that pinning twice per week is more critical. So the answer may be what are you planning to run and how important it is that you keep levels steady.
    Hey man, running Test C and EQ split twice a week @ 750 and 600 respectively. It's important to keep the levels as high and as steady as I can through the 10 weeks.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

^^^did you pin yet brother?

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

A D M I N I S T R A T O R

Rep Points

After a shower on injection days
    " A cookie without sugar is just a cracker" ~ ancient voodoo proverb
    "A man with infinite patience is never left waiting."~ROID's past incarnation

Im skitzophrenic& so am I
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ROID View Post
    After a shower on injection days
    Agreed. I find that pinning after a shower is the most painless... not that any of them are really painful anyway but something about pinning after a shower just makes it smoother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phineas View Post
    Don't you want to be compared to Chuck Norris? Hmm?? Don't you???